Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Am Sorry.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Sorry.... (566 Views)

Sorry Oh. But What Do Men Do With Big Ass? / Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl / "My Wife, I Am Sorry" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Sorry.... by Ifakiland(m): 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
Ever since my first love broke my heart back in 2007, I've been breaking hearts since den....can't count the amount of gals I've hurt or dat av done abortion for me. I feel bad...I just wanna be a good man, but I can't....how can I e better? I wanna love again.
Re: Am Sorry.... by Laveda(f): 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2016
undecided Clap for yourself.

The advisers are coming anyway.

1 Like

Re: Am Sorry.... by 2dice01: 4:00pm On Sep 12, 2016
ok download love app asap cheesy
Aye you need to love yourself first if you dont love yourself you cant love someone else
Re: Am Sorry.... by JuicyPucci(f): 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2016
Revenge is not always the answer. Just because one person failed you doesn't mean you have to disappoint everyone as well. Go and seek for a proper counseling, this can help you becoming a better person.

1 Like

Re: Am Sorry.... by Dotwillis1(m): 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2016
cheesy ... Your reward is in hell

1 Like

Re: Am Sorry.... by Surfboard(m): 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2016
If you ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: Am Sorry.... by abdeiz(m): 4:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
oh man here we go again
Re: Am Sorry.... by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2016
i no her word for you cheesy continue
Re: Am Sorry.... by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 12, 2016
Give your life to Jesus. He is the one that will guide you to the right path

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Sorry.... by firstking01(m): 6:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
When it comes to karma, God is helpless, i mean HE's handicap...if you can read meaning to this then be prepared to be karmaranized cos you will never enjoy your marriage especially with those innocent blood you killed....nuff said, i'm out.
Re: Am Sorry.... by firstking01(m): 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
Re: Am Sorry.... by Ifakiland(m): 3:30am On Sep 13, 2016
firstking01:
When it comes to karma, God is helpless, i mean HE's handicap...if you can read meaning to this then be prepared to be karmaranized cos you will never enjoy your marriage especially with those innocent blood you killed....nuff said, i'm out.
Are u asthmatic in the brain
Re: Am Sorry.... by Ifakiland(m): 3:31am On Sep 13, 2016
lilyqueen:
Give your life to Jesus. He is the one that will guide you to the right path
u are bae!

(1) (Reply)

If You Are A Player Then You Will Love This. / How Many Of Us Can Eat This Type Of Cake... / What To Do When Your Boyfriend Cheats On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.