Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari (39665 Views)

Kabiru Aregbesola And Faridah Alli's Wedding Photos / Senator Mohammed Kabiru Jibril Is Dead / "Reported Release Of Kabiru Sokoto: Hatred For President Buhari Taken Too Far" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by Ndycharly: 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
Pls answer all questions.

NIGERIA FIRST SEMESTER EXAMINATION: 2015/2016 ACADEMIC SESSION.

COURSE TITLE: Introduction to APC Government
COURSE CODE: GVT 101
TIME ALLOWED: 45 Mins
INSTRUCTION: Attempt All Questions

1. Discuss the probability of APC blaming GEJ for the next 3years for
(i.) Dollar increase.
(ii.)Fuel Price increase
(iii.) Power Failure
(iv.) Unemployment
(v. )Fulani Herdsmen Killings

2. If APC = All Promises Cancelled, where PMB is a constant, discuss the speed at which:
( i.) N5k promise is cancelled
(ii.) Feeding of school pupil is cancelled
(iii.) NYSC allowance is reduced iv. Fuel pump prices are increased

3. Define the term, ''Budget padding''.

4. Mention 3 types of APC propaganda you know, and how they can be used in 21st century politics.

5. Mention 5 IDP you know that feeds with N140000 everyday.

6. Mention the next 3 countries PMB will travel to and the disgrace he will receive.

7. If PMB is silent when herdsmen kill people and buys jet fighter when Biafra is mentioned, what is the probability that PMB is not a terrorist?

8. Write short notes on these mad phrases;
(i). masquerade dressing,
(ii.) importation of grass
(iii). fantastically corrupt.

9. If x is change and y is lies/ propaganda, solve the equation, 2x + 5y = ?

10. If you used to be corrupt, but now fantastically corrupt, explain the effect of gravitational force on you.

11. with a labeled diagram, describe the famous losses ever witnessed in recent time:
(i)-- loss of budget.
(II)-- loss of WAEC certificate.
(iii)- loss of the moon. (iv)- ear disorder.

12. If President Buhari @ 73yrs received his 1953 secondary school classmates, with relevant logic, explain how old PMB was when he finished secondary school considering the fact that from 1953-2016 is 63 years.

13. Write a very short note on why Aisha Buhari cannot go to the USA.

Your Time Starts Now!!!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by SycophanticGoat: 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
I knew from the onset that the so-called fight against boko haram was nothing but a mere charade. They'd kill one or two mere criminals/cattle rustlers with local ammunition and then tell you that the NA killed 600 boko haram fighters, including one of their top leaders.

I knew that the terrorist in Aso Rock wouldn't fight his brothers for sure.

After all, boko haram and the Aso Rock terrorist have once stated their goals (implementation of Sharia law across the country) clearly before.

The Aso Rock terrorist has once said that a fight against boko haram was anti-north

Boko haram chose him to mediate for them when the past administration agreed to a dialogue.

He became the president and first thing he did was to try negotiating with boko haram.

And the final straw that broke the camel's back, he has released hardened terrorists that have caused the death of over 20,000 Nigerians, even as he allows his blood thirsty NA to shoot at unarmed protesters.

If at this stage (and if this news is true), you still don't believe that this man is one of the boko haram sponsors or highly sympathetic to these bloodthirsty demons (just like himself), then you're the most idiotic, fōolish and stüpid imbecïle to ever walk the face of the earth..

If this recent news is true, then I say a big shame on all Christians that supported this bloodsucking demon... angry

6 Likes

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by DonCortino: 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
[size=78pt]God will punish osibanjo, adeboye mbaka for unleashing this demon upon us[/size]

Insult me and the blood of those that died on that christmas day will haunt them! angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by SycophanticGoat: 9:03pm On Sep 12, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Buhari has proven his supporters wrong who argued that he has no hand in insurgency in nigeria. He is indeed a sponsorer, sympatizer and a fan of Boko Haram.

Only a fool will doubt his involvement in the whole issue.. I've always maintained that he's one of them, from the onset. The writings were there on the wall but fools would never read..

#spits

1 Like

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by SycophanticGoat: 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2016
GMbuharii:

kanu wants biafra
kabiru sokoto's boko haram wants an islamic north republic and even mounted their flag.
You are a pathological liar.
Even if kabiru is an enemy to infidel (whatever that means),does that makes him innocent of his crime?
May God save us in NL.

Buhari is a monumental failure.

LoL.. That moniker, noblezone is critic of this useless and demonic govt. Read in between lines and discover the satire nature of his comment..

3 Likes

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by xcuggsm(m): 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala now?
So you didn't hear that his Salah ram ran away and he is out looking for it?
Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
Ndycharly:
Pls answer all questions.

NIGERIA FIRST SEMESTER EXAMINATION: 2015/2016 ACADEMIC SESSION.

COURSE TITLE: Introduction to APC Government
COURSE CODE: GVT 101
TIME ALLOWED: 45 Mins
INSTRUCTION: Attempt All Questions

1. Discuss the probability of APC blaming GEJ for the next 3years for
(i.) Dollar increase.
(ii.)Fuel Price increase
(iii.) Power Failure
(iv.) Unemployment
(v. )Fulani Herdsmen Killings

2. If APC = All Promises Cancelled, where PMB is a constant, discuss the speed at which:
( i.) N5k promise is cancelled
(ii.) Feeding of school pupil is cancelled
(iii.) NYSC allowance is reduced iv. Fuel pump prices are increased

3. Define the term, ''Budget padding''.

4. Mention 3 types of APC propaganda you know, and how they can be used in 21st century politics.

5. Mention 5 IDP you know that feeds with N140000 everyday.

6. Mention the next 3 countries PMB will travel to and the disgrace he will receive.

7. If PMB is silent when herdsmen kill people and buys jet fighter when Biafra is mentioned, what is the probability that PMB is not a terrorist?

8. Write short notes on these mad phrases;
(i). masquerade dressing,
(ii.) importation of grass
(iii). fantastically corrupt.

9. If x is change and y is lies/ propaganda, solve the equation, 2x + 5y = ?

10. If you used to be corrupt, but now fantastically corrupt, explain the effect of gravitational force on you.

11. with a labeled diagram, describe the famous losses ever witnessed in recent time:
(i)-- loss of budget.
(II)-- loss of WAEC certificate.
(iii)- loss of the moon. (iv)- ear disorder.

12. If President Buhari @ 73yrs received his 1953 secondary school classmates, with relevant logic, explain how old PMB was when he finished secondary school considering the fact that from 1953-2016 is 63 years.

13. Write a very short note on why Aisha Buhari cannot go to the USA.

Your Time Starts Now!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by simpleseyi: 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2016
Doghari:
May it never be well with any non-muslim who support Islamo-fascist tyrant called Doghari. Afonja muslims are cursed already, they are unsalvagable, infact they can slaughter their fellow yoruba who are christians for Buhari as it stands now. grin

I am a proud Yoruba Muslim and a life supporter of the peopel's genral Buhari the nightmare of the flaat heads I have always been blessed. Kindly note that your forefathers are cursed, your grandfathers are cursed, you are cursed, your children are cursed and your generations yet unborn are cursed.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by ToySoldier2: 9:29pm On Sep 12, 2016
obailala:
Information dissemination in this country is horribly faulty. I'm curious to know why this story was not reported by any single Nigerian newspaper or reputable media organisation, except on the facebook Timeline of AIT. Not even the AIT website conveys this story and since the uproar was raised yesterday, not a single person, not even the facebook handler of AIT nor the government has come up to clarify this.
Which one?
Is it channels that is Pro-APC or Punch that helped them to power? Or Leadership and Thisday, that are all Northern. I weep for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
obailala:
Information dissemination in this country is horribly faulty. I'm curious to know why this story was not reported by any single Nigerian newspaper or reputable media organisation, except on the facebook Timeline of AIT. Not even the AIT website conveys this story and since the uproar was raised yesterday, not a single person, not even the facebook handler of AIT nor the government has come up to clarify this.
Then the federal government should rebut by providing evidence that Kabiru Sokoto is still in custody.

1 Like

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by Uncletony(m): 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2016
Franchise21:
Is Buhari really ok?

I think he is suffering from mental disoder. But yoruba's should also examine their own role in this maddness!. When will yoruba's get some common sense?!.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by hokafor(m): 9:45pm On Sep 12, 2016
. Very soon before they allow you work in any government establishment you must recite the Koran. Let me go and dust my passport before is too late.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by kunleham(m): 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2016
Some guys sha, always in haste to crucify based on beer parlor story. Confirm this story first before start making this unnecessary accusation.
Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by Franchise21(m): 9:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
Uncletony:

I think he is suffering from mental disoder. But yoruba's should also examine their own role in this maddness!. When will yoruba's get some common sense?!.
After Biafra splits from Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by durangokid: 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2016
nameo:

Really?

Can you provide a source please, cos it would be very interesting and telling too.
That is the fact, he recalled him two after he won the election, he paid all his entitlements and and retired him few days later when people began to ask the motives just few days after the election, you can browse zakari biu name to verify

1 Like

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by breakeven: 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
I don't know why we are so dumb in this country. Do we need a soothsayer to tell us that it is the sponsors and masterminds of boko haram that are now in power?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by Akpan107(m): 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
PehaKaso:
Fellow Southerners, una see we life na? Can we all now see what Northern Muslims can do?

Kabiru Sokoto just got a pat on the back for bombing a Church & killing scores of Christians.

Nnamdi Kanu, who has not harmed anyone, is in jail while Tompolo is wanted for winning & executing a contract for safeguarding oil installations in his father's backyard.

Does INJUSTICE have another meaning in Nigeria? Is Nigeria's so called UNITY still non negiotiable in the face of man's inhumanity to fellow men?

"And the man died in him who kept silent while evil prevails".......Prof Wole Soyinka.

#TIME TO BREAK UP NIGERIA!
Nigeria has no option than to divide/separate. the sooner we do that, the better for all of us.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by Freksy(m): 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2016
GMbuharii:

kanu wants biafra
kabiru sokoto's boko haram wants an islamic north republic and even mounted their flag.
You are a pathological liar.
Even if kabiru is an enemy to infidel (whatever that means),does that makes him innocent of his crime?
May God save us in NL.

Buhari is a monumental failure.
The guy's comment was a mix of innuendo and sarcasm - he actually condemned the alleged release of the terrorist.

If it_'s actually true, I wonder what would be the reason for such release.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by breakeven: 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2016
ajebuter:
lf this is true , then l finally accept that Nigeria is divided along religious , ethnic and political lines..

Hausa Fulani can commit the most heinious crimes and get away by virtue of their ethnicity and religion while non Hausa's and southerner get punished for less grievious felony..

l am so ashamed of my country if this is indeed true..

Mr lugard ..l hope you are rolling in your grave right now for this blunder and thoughtlessness of yours..
Why do you think he planted northerners in the judiciary, police, DSS,sss army etc? The agenda is so obvious now. Some of us saw this long ago but the zombies refused to see beyond their nose.

1 Like

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by Akpan107(m): 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2016
PehaKaso:
Fellow Southerners, una see we life na? Can we all now see what Northern Muslims can do?

Kabiru Sokoto just got a pat on the back for bombing a Church & killing scores of Christians.

Nnamdi Kanu, who has not harmed anyone, is in jail while Tompolo is wanted for winning & executing a contract for safeguarding oil installations in his father's backyard.

Does INJUSTICE have another meaning in Nigeria? Is Nigeria's so called UNITY still non negiotiable in the face of man's inhumanity to fellow men?

"And the man died in him who kept silent while evil prevails".......Prof Wole Soyinka.

Nigeria has no option than to divide/separate. the sooner we do that, the better for all of us.

1 Like

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by Horsesmouth: 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2016
PehaKaso:
P

"And the man died who didnt keep silent while evil prevails" - reality of life, not Prof Wole Soyinka Plays.

1 Like

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by Horsesmouth: 10:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
Akpan107:

I think you should calm down. Presidency is rotated, the North has maybe 6 more years and it moves South.

The guy can be rearrested when Presidency moves South or something.
Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by KardinalZik(m): 11:03pm On Sep 12, 2016
I just dey observe as the whole drama dey unfold...

Waiting for the next episode

2 Likes

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by macaranta(m): 11:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
Really something is fishy

1 Like

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by CioAngels(f): 11:23pm On Sep 12, 2016
His ATM in niger delta is his concern and wants to deal with them decisively not boko and his fulani herdsmen whom he has used to win election. Kabiru will soon be given employement as his special assistance in spying of Vp in Aso rock.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by TMANO: 12:23am On Sep 13, 2016
can anyone remember pharoah of egypt? watch out.

1 Like

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by bashydemy(m): 12:38am On Sep 13, 2016
This News have been going round for like 4-5 days on facebook and since no better media house that say anything about it then it's lie from the pit of hell (PDP)
Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by imoh070: 12:56am On Sep 13, 2016
Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari.......
That's a question and a headline,let's not jump into conclusion yet...God bless Nigeria
Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by SeanDada1(m): 1:54am On Sep 13, 2016
obailala:

My friend; there are somethings left ...... God knows best

1 Like

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by Amah70: 2:48am On Sep 13, 2016
waternogetenemy:
How can u expect SS/SE to remain with this level of Cruelty and Animosity from Fulani Islamist?

Wen SS/SE requested their own country, it is becos of the injustice and death they face in Nigeria.

SW join the North to murder innocent people from SS/SE becos of oil. God will judge the SW.

Real Islam as practiced in northern Nigeria doesn't accept non Muslims.

The problem is there are some Lagos/Abuja based SE/SS people who still believe that Nigeria shall be okay in future.

The SE/SS is about to 70million people with 95% Christian population.

Having this SE/SS in the same Nigeria with predominantly Muslim northern Nigeria is like having lion and goat in the same enclosure.

But the business and political classes of the SE/SS who are supposed to move for the SE and willing groups in the SS to secede from Nigeria don't make the move yet..

If these self-centered SE/SS groups don't move to separate the SE and SS from Nigeria, the IPOB and MASSOB groups have a difficult tax.

1 Like

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by tit(f): 3:41am On Sep 13, 2016
buhari is a barstard for this

2 Likes

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by tit(f): 3:44am On Sep 13, 2016
Horsesmouth:

"And the man died who didnt keep silent while evil prevails" - reality of life, not Prof Wole Soyinka Plays.

illiterate
"the man dies in him who keeps silence in the face of transvestite like buhari"

you are a dead man walking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Wins Ekiti South Senatorial District – Official Result / Dimeji Bankole Raises ₦100 Million Naira For APC Presidential Form / Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.