Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari (39690 Views)

Kabiru Aregbesola And Faridah Alli's Wedding Photos / Senator Mohammed Kabiru Jibril Is Dead / "Reported Release Of Kabiru Sokoto: Hatred For President Buhari Taken Too Far" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by Firefire(m): 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2016
Incredible...

1 Like

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by agwom(m): 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2016
Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by abokibuhari: 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2016
omenka passingshots dropshots modath midolian rilwayne001 egift beremx cool cool cool

12 Likes

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by Everfrank(m): 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
obailala:
Information dissemination in this country is horribly faulty. I'm curious to know why this story was not reported by any single Nigerian newspaper or reputable media organisation, except on the facebook Timeline of AIT. Not even the AIT website conveys this story and since the uproar was raised yesterday, not a single person, not even the facebook handler of AIT nor the government has come up to clarify this.

And the haters are vomiting their venom? Assuming without conceding that he was released for chibok girls is it not the same Nigerians that are clamoring for a swap for the girls. Boko Haram should demand for Nnamdi Kanu instead.

1 Like

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by Malawian(m): 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
abokibuhari:
omenka passingshots dropshots modath midolian rilwayne001 egift beremx cool cool cool
abeg free beremx, she don repent fully. grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by johnpaulo(m): 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2016
I weep for my country,only in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by obailala(m): 5:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
adeusolu:

If it were false do you think the presidency will waste 10mins b4 debunking the claim?
It goes both ways you know... could be true or it could be false.

If the story is false, the presidency would have rightly debunked it, but thats only if they've heard of it. Note that this story emanated since yesterday but it still hasnt gone viral yet...

On the other hand, if the story is true, how come nobody has reported it since yesterday?... I only saw this on the facebook page of AIT, even the main AIT website doesnt have this story.

1 Like

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by DabuIIIT: 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
obailala:
Information dissemination in this country is horribly faulty. I'm curious to know why this story was not reported by any single Nigerian newspaper or reputable media organisation, except on the facebook Timeline of AIT. Not even the AIT website conveys this story and since the uproar was raised yesterday, not a single person, not even the facebook handler of AIT nor the government has come up to clarify this.

its all over the net,google it and see. Media houses must verify b4 reporting..quit deceiving yourself and others,pls.

9 Likes

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by MrDavidson: 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
How come this story is appearing in only one newspaper website? The op is just being mischievous. Why didn't he post the story, but only gave the link and then went ahead vomiting personal vituperation? Is that how he's been reading news here on Nairaland?

I checked the story and I saw that it could possibly be for the release of the Chibok girls? Is that not what many of them have been suggesting that the FG releases BH detainees to get the girls back? Why the anger again if that is what the FG is trying to do?
Didn't the US have to release high-ranking Taliban terrorists last year just to get back a single soldier?
Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by DabuIIIT: 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2016
Adaowerri111:
Islamization, what of Tompolo? so Killing better pass corruption? BTW...When this man go get sense self? economy dey die but na how to release him brother him just dey think about, so we will go through this leadership for another three years....sigh

i pity u,ADAOWERRI_OBY EZEKWESILI..u know why.
I really pity you.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2016
aventura:
And nnamdi kanu that killed no one is in detention. Ok../

Nnamdi Kanu is an "enemy" of the state
Kabiru is only an enemy of the infidels...

I have no tears fro Nigeria

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by Fyno: 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
seunmsg:

Releasing a convicted terrorist before the end of his prison term is a major news that will be reported on all major media platforms. AIT's facebook page is not a credible platform and for me, I wont believe the story until it is reported by a more reputable media house.
when all the major media houses has been muscled, they now doctor information before dissemination

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by Ekugbeh(m): 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
Job well done and freedom well deserve as the previous gov't has been ousted

1 Like

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2016
Raymond dokpesi @ work

How come the punch, vanguard, channels TV never said a thing abt this?

Mehn people should learn to reason, last tym I checked d president is in duara to travel out on tues

So when was he released? Where was he released? @ abj or duara

people should learn to reason

1 Like

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by venom13(m): 6:09pm On Sep 12, 2016
A sensible Government will not negotiate with Terrorists because if you negotiate another will pop-up
Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by kennyjam: 6:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
who knows if BUHARI has sent him abroad for more trainings.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by IYANGBALI: 6:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
Buhari give me back my vote. You worse pass Jonathan cry cry cry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by emmatony: 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
The man has always been working for buhari. Is a good thing he has released one of the people that worked for him

5 Likes

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by GMbuharii: 6:17pm On Sep 12, 2016
noblezone:

Nnamdi Kanu is an "enemy" of the state
Kabiru is only an enemy of the infidels...

I have no tears fro Nigeria

yea noblezone,you garrit,i was lost n misunderstood ya cheesy

Buhari is a monumental bloody failure.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by abokibuhari: 6:17pm On Sep 12, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Buhari give me back my vote. You worse pass Jonathan cry cry cry
grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by Lovelynature(m): 6:21pm On Sep 12, 2016
obailala:
As in eh! Can you imagine!
I read it on a facebook user's timeline, you need to see how people were insulting her and accused her of spreading false news just because no reputable Nigerian media carried the news. And funny enough, the story could be true.

Nigeria is really shaking with this kind of government in power

1 Like

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by IYANGBALI: 6:22pm On Sep 12, 2016
abokibuhari:

grin
Wetin? If I tear you hungry man slap

1 Like

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by abokibuhari: 6:23pm On Sep 12, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Wetin? If I tear you hungry man slap
undecided
Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by sportskid(m): 6:23pm On Sep 12, 2016
I won't be surprised if buhari releases the terrorist, shey na all for one, one for all

2 Likes

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by 4nobody4every1: 6:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
angry angry angry angry sad sad
Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by Cubeet2: 6:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
What do you expect from a Clueless President
Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by Larryfest(m): 6:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
Things will fall apart under this guy..... He doesn't seem to know what he is doing atal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by HMZi: 6:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
If the president 'exchanged' kabiru for the chibok girls,he should have his brain checked,wtf?....the man must b delusional.....

2 Likes

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by fixedhollies(m): 6:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
if it is true... I think our president needs rehabilitation. in Joseph Conrad voice... inhuman and scavenger @bubu

1 Like

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by 4wrd9ja: 6:28pm On Sep 12, 2016
aventura:
And nnamdi kanu that killed no one is in detention. Ok../
Because he is championing the cause of a spineless people who are too afraid to stand for what they believed in,they should have made the country hot for the fg in demand for justice for their own but they preferred worldly pursuit to freedom they forgot they can only enjoy their success only in freedom.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by Sirbun: 6:28pm On Sep 12, 2016
I don't think this news is authentic but if such happened I will destroy this regime with foreign media. There was some news that spread sometime ago that some boko haram member were released from prison and we found out that it was gospel truth. Lets call a spade a spade. Many of us have been blind folded that we cannot say even the truth everyone knows. I reserved my comment until the authenticity is confirmed..

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hafsat Ganduje Shuns EFCC Invitation Over Alleged Fraud Reported By Son / FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) / Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.