Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari (39685 Views)

Kabiru Aregbesola And Faridah Alli's Wedding Photos / Senator Mohammed Kabiru Jibril Is Dead / "Reported Release Of Kabiru Sokoto: Hatred For President Buhari Taken Too Far" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by discusant: 5:28am On Sep 13, 2016
PehaKaso:
Fellow Southerners, una see we life na? Can we all now see what Northern Muslims can do?

Kabiru Sokoto just got a pat on the back for bombing a Church & killing scores of Christians.

Nnamdi Kanu, who has not harmed anyone, is in jail while Tompolo is wanted for winning & executing a contract for safeguarding oil installations in his father's backyard.

Does INJUSTICE have another meaning in Nigeria? Is Nigeria's so called UNITY still non negiotiable in the face of man's inhumanity to fellow men?

"And the man died in him who kept silent while evil prevails".......Prof Wole Soyinka.

#TIME TO BREAK UP NIGERIA!

Blame foolish southeast and southsouth people who can't get together to free themselves from slavery in Nigeria. Blame some Igbos the more. Some Igbos have houses and businesses in Abuja and Lagos. Tell them Nigeria is not a home for their people, they think first of their businesses and landed properties in Abuja and Lagos.

But one mallam corporal in Nigeria police or army is enough to put any of these Abuja/Lagos Igbo business and property owners in jail and nothing happens. These set of Igbos do not think about the future of their unborn generations in one Nigeria. They only think of today.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by Doghari: 5:31am On Sep 13, 2016
aventura:
And nnamdi kanu that killed no one is in detention. Ok../

A presidiot terrorist releases a fellow terrorist that killed Igbos and Christians as a way of saying thank you for killing those 'kaffirs'. While Activist Kanu remains in prison.

Yet his zombie followers and Efulefus wonder why the SESS hate them.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by Doghari: 5:35am On Sep 13, 2016
simpleseyi:
[s]

I am a proud Yoruba Muslim and a life supporter of the peopel's genral Buhari the nightmare of the flaat heads I have always been blessed. Kindly note that your forefathers are cursed, your grandfathers are cursed, you are cursed, your children are cursed and your generations yet unborn are cursed.[/s]

Afonjarudeen Monsurudeens are the biggest curse of yorubaland. If yorubaland must extricate itself from slavery, they should kill off all the Afonjarudeens on their lands who are addicted to eating fulani sh1t.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by Doghari: 5:42am On Sep 13, 2016
obailala:
[s]It goes both ways you know... could be true or it could be false.

If the story is false, the presidency would have rightly debunked it, but thats only if they've heard of it. Note that this story emanated since yesterday but it still hasnt gone viral yet...

On the other hand, if the story is true, how come nobody has reported it since yesterday?... I only saw this on the facebook page of AIT, even the main AIT website doesnt have this story.[/s]

As usual this muslim 'I am Igbo' is here again defending his master for releasing a man who killed thousands of Igbo christians.
He will soon try to convince us to love and vote for Kabiru sokoto in the spirit of 'one nigeria'.

Is there any thing we will not see from deceitful muslimudeen'Igbo wannabe' like you. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by opribo(m): 8:02am On Sep 13, 2016
The same criminal that was arrested and he escaped under phoney arrangement and then rearrested again and then convicted. Now declared free under a kangaroo exchange with boko under Buhari.

Only a zombie will truly still be in doubt as to the connections in all this drama. What type of nation is this for God's sake.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by stonemasonn: 8:07am On Sep 13, 2016
ajebuter:
lf this is true , then l finally accept that Nigeria is divided along religious , ethnic and political lines..

Hausa Fulani can commit the most heinious crimes and get away by virtue of their ethnicity and religion while non Hausa's and southerner get punished for less grievious felony..

l am so ashamed of my country if this is indeed true..

Mr lugard ..l hope you are rolling in your grave right now for this blunder and thoughtlessness of yours..
In fact mr Lugard is feeling accomplished right now, his mission for the British empire is still yielding fruits even 100 years later.
Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by Hakeem3(m): 8:09am On Sep 13, 2016
Dokpesi and his crew spreading baseless and unfounded news about the president.. Becaus he Is an opposition.. And was also a victim of the dasukigate...!
Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by obailala(m): 8:14am On Sep 13, 2016
Doghari:

[s]As usual this muslim 'I am Igbo' is here again defending his master for releasing a man who killed thousands of Igbo christians.
He will soon try to convince us to love and vote for Kabiru sokoto in the spirit of 'one nigeria'.

Is there any thing we will not see from deceitful muslimudeen'Igbo wannabe' like you.[/s] cheesy
Go and take your drugs..
Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by adekayo1234(m): 8:27am On Sep 13, 2016
The division would happen faster than I think... 2019 go hear am

1 Like

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by Shosvegas(m): 8:35am On Sep 13, 2016
Fellow Nigerians pls disassociate yourself from this fake news haba how on earth wud Buhari release such person? haha u guys should wise up now
Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by Doghari: 9:08am On Sep 13, 2016
obailala:
Go and take your drugs..

We just bursted one of your comrade zombie MrKayusfit claiming to be Igbo who supports killerhari. A hungry Afonjarudeen begging for alms, yet hailing the dullard who uses 10 presidential jets.

His name is Olukayode Omidina, a useless bonsurudeen. Your turn will be next.. grin

www.nairaland.com/3346200/hate-biafra-im-igbo#49311457

1 Like

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by obailala(m): 10:12am On Sep 13, 2016
Doghari:

We just bursted one of your comrade zombie MrKayusfit claiming to be Igbo who supports killerhari. A hungry Afonjarudeen begging for alms, yet hailing the dullard who uses 10 presidential jets.

His name is Olukayode Omidina, a useless bonsurudeen. Your turn will be next.. grin

www.nairaland.com/3346200/hate-biafra-im-igbo#49311457
Gbafuo gaa ñuo ogwu gi...
Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by mikovo2002(m): 10:19am On Sep 13, 2016
lustychima:
Raymond dokpesi @ work

How come the punch, vanguard, channels TV never said a thing abt this?

Mehn people should learn to reason, last tym I checked d president is in duara to travel out on tues

So when was he released? Where was he released? @ abj or duara

people should learn to reason
you forget that all the media houses were given brown envilop last friday. Except the online media
Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by babestella: 10:36am On Sep 13, 2016
The gods of the land will strike any government official who releases kabiru sokoto. That's my word for the president and his cohorts in power today running Nigeria with sectional impunity and hatred for other tribes especially of the SESS extraction.

The day of reckoning is gradually drawing near. APC party and Buhari are nothing but a disaster that has been set up to divide this country and by the Grace of God, they will receive speed.
Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by Codes151(m): 10:36am On Sep 13, 2016
Serves us right! Shoutout to SS, SW, SE
Shoutout to Amaechi, Tinubu and co.

1 Like

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by Codes151(m): 10:40am On Sep 13, 2016
babestella:
The gods of the land will strike any government official who releases kabiru sokoto. That's my word for the president and his cohorts in power today running Nigeria with sectional impunity and hatred for other tribes especially of the SESS extraction.

The day of reckoning is gradually drawing near. APC party and Buhari are nothing but a disaster that has been set up to divide this country and by the Grace of God, they will receive speed.
which reckoning? This is not terminator the movie! 2019, u will see ppl still voting for this dullards! Come to think of it, what will happen? Pdp will come with an aged dullard so will APc! Day of reckoning is no to wait on God! We as youth and as patriots need to take ove and send this old creeps and whoever has their mentality ( eg. BH believing in 45 virgins ) to their graves! After after war or blood shed yields new life!

1 Like

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by Decodedp: 10:40am On Sep 13, 2016
The punch, nation and tvc will not report this

and HungerBAD will never post or follow it.
Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by babestella: 10:58am On Sep 13, 2016
simpleseyi:

I am a proud Yoruba Muslim and a life supporter of the peopel's genral Buhari the nightmare of the flaat heads I have always been blessed. Kindly note that your forefathers are cursed, your grandfathers are cursed, you are cursed, your children are cursed and your generations yet unborn are cursed.

See donkey, eating fulani poooooooh. ebola will eternally visit and never leave you and your entire generation for life. You and kayusfit your fellow almajiri are the lowest of the lows in the gutters of the sludgy slum. donkey.
Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by ernecy(m): 11:36am On Sep 13, 2016
I am not understanding
Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by Splashme: 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
PehaKaso:
Fellow Southerners, una see we life na? Can we all now see what Northern Muslims can do?

Kabiru Sokoto just got a pat on the back for bombing a Church & killing scores of Christians.

Nnamdi Kanu, who has not harmed anyone, is in jail while Tompolo is wanted for winning & executing a contract for safeguarding oil installations in his father's backyard.

Does INJUSTICE have another meaning in Nigeria? Is Nigeria's so called UNITY still non negiotiable in the face of man's inhumanity to fellow men?

"And the man died in him who kept silent while evil prevails".......Prof Wole Soyinka.

Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by atolls: 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2016
obailala:
Information dissemination in this country is horribly faulty. I'm curious to know why this story was not reported by any single Nigerian newspaper or reputable media organisation, except on the facebook Timeline of AIT. Not even the AIT website conveys this story and since the uproar was raised yesterday, not a single person, not even the facebook handler of AIT nor the government has come up to clarify this.

Thank you my guy. I f we know your'e educated i think it should be licence for better reasoning beyond just seeing or hearing info. Immediately i saw the headline from AIT on the nairaland[b] i DOUBTED IT![/b] Why only AIT ON SOCIAL MEDIA? What are others details-video,audio,location of station/prison it was released,evidence of directive from PMB etc.

PLEASE, LET'S LIVE ABOVE SENTIMENT!!!
Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 13, 2016
MBAKA WILL NOT SEE THIS KIND OF NEWS TO COMMENT ON..........CRIMINAL MAN OF GOD....... mbaka is in one Almighty mess when biafra comes.
Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by Mavrick2012: 1:27pm On Sep 13, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala now?
always calling on lala.
LOL
Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by vickylala239: 2:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
PehaKaso:

Why didn't Jonathan kill all this Ppl.....

I blame Jonathan....

Jonathan was too soft...as in too soft
Re: Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari by successmatters(m): 7:35pm On Feb 28
Tey tey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omisore Enters Coalition With APC - Sahara Reporters / Giant APC Broom Erected At The City Gate, Abuja (Photo) / My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.