Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

PDP Did Nothing For 16 Years, Says Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Did Nothing For 16 Years, Says Buhari (2046 Views)

Bakare: Buhari Did Nothing About Benue Genocide Though Warned 18 Months Earlier / Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes / PDP Did Not Lose 2015 Presidential Election – Ciroma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Did Nothing For 16 Years, Says Buhari by yarimo(m): 6:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
allthingsgood:

Its not a matter of blaming, its fact!
Thats y its funny that wailers suddenly want buhari to turn everything around overnight
no we want him to turn everything around in a second, not over night.
Re: PDP Did Nothing For 16 Years, Says Buhari by Izontubo(m): 7:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
Buhari is only programmed to fight corruption..its just like we have a robot ruling us.. undecided

1 Like

Re: PDP Did Nothing For 16 Years, Says Buhari by agwom(m): 7:19pm On Sep 12, 2016
how far about Dasukigate?
mazimee:
Eniola Akinkuotu, Abuja

President Muhammadu Buhari says the
Peoples Democratic Party which ruled Nigeria
for 16 years, accomplished nothing.

Buhari said this while addressing journalists
in Daura on Monday after attending Eid
prayers, according to a statement by his
Senior Special Assistant on Media and
Publicity, Mr. Garba Shehu.

He said, “I want Nigerians to realise that what
this government inherited after 16 years of
the PDP government was no savings, no
infrastructure, no power, no rail, no road and
no security.”

The President, however, argued that within a
year, his government was able to crush Boko
Haram.

He said he had intensified the war against
corruption as those who diverted public funds
had started returning the money.

The President further maintained that his war
against corruption was not one-sided.
Buhari said, “Nigerians can see what we have
done on Boko Haram and what we are doing
to resolve the problem in the Niger Delta.
Before the elections, we identified three
major problems confronting our country.

“The first is security; we need to sufficiently
secure our country to manage it well. The
second is economy, especially job for the
youths and fighting corruption which is
continuous.
‘‘For the youths, graduates and non-graduates
who are interested in agriculture, the Federal
Ministry of Agriculture in collaboration with
the CBN are doing something to provide
employment for them.”

The President thanked Nigerians for
supporting the Federal Government’s policies,
programmes and actions aimed at improving
security, revamping the economy and
combating corruption.

‘‘We should thank God this year, the reports
I’m getting, which is very pleasing, is that we
will have a bumper harvest this year.
President Buhari is observing this year’s Eid
holiday in his native home in Daura, Katsina
State and will return to Abuja after the two-
day public holiday.

http://punchng.com/pdp-nothing-16-years-says-buhari/
Re: PDP Did Nothing For 16 Years, Says Buhari by mayorbch(m): 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
[s]
allthingsgood:

Lmao

After 16yrs all u can point to is gsm and freedom of speech. Yet u expect Buhari to do magic in less than 2yrs Get a grip
[/s]

I just pointed out the ones I could remember. Don't forget that Mr. President said pdp did "nothing".

At least I've listed some points to counter the "nothing". Mind you I haven't crucified PMB yet. He just needs to stop this blame game. It's becoming very annoying.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Did Nothing For 16 Years, Says Buhari by basilo101: 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
mayorbch:
Obasanjo under PDP made GSM technology available for us. GEJ under PDP made democracy and freedom of speech more attractive. He gave up power for you to come in; that's something Mr. President.

Most importantly, under PDP, there was food and there was a well defined economic policy and of course, a good economic team. Despite the stealing and corruption, Nigeria rose above global economic recession, and fought ebola. That's all I can remember for now. PDP failed in many other aspects but to be fair, things weren't as bad as they are now.
Thanks
you forgot the part where GEJ made our trains run again which the dullard's brothers are now using to transport their rams to Lagos

4 Likes

Re: PDP Did Nothing For 16 Years, Says Buhari by DuchessD(f): 8:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
Ekugbeh:
Yes, d PDP has done nothing!

We all knw dat it's buhari who's making our rails work now.

He bought sophisticated weapons to fight Boko haram...

He implemented the rice sulfficient policy which is abt 2 yield result....

Buhari is the best President in the whole world.....

Sai Bubu....

When u get 2 UN, tell dem d Nigeria economy is in Bad shape n no one can invest in it coz d PDP gov't has destroyed it beyond repaire......

More aerofuel for u 2 fly 2 Mars....

Sai BUBU

Chai!!!!..Ur beyond redemption ooo!!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Did Nothing For 16 Years, Says Buhari by Ekugbeh(m): 8:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
DuchessD:

Chai!!!!..Ur beyond redemption ooo!!!!
meanin wah
Re: PDP Did Nothing For 16 Years, Says Buhari by DuchessD(f): 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
Ekugbeh:
meanin wah

lolzz..jeez forgiv me plz i misfired
Re: PDP Did Nothing For 16 Years, Says Buhari by Pidggin(f): 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2016
Yes O, PDP made all the Airlines to leave Nigeria and they increased fuel To N145/ltr, it was also PDP that got Aisha involved in Haliburton, PDP also caused Buhari's ear infection, mtcheww

3 Likes

Re: PDP Did Nothing For 16 Years, Says Buhari by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
†ђξ thunder that will fire ♈όϋ is doing press up! At least tinz weren't as worse as these during PDP era.. To eat rice now is α big problem, garri nkwanu? Mba!!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Did Nothing For 16 Years, Says Buhari by ajepako(f): 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2016
Babab Bubu you are right jare....

lt took PDP a whole 16 years to make dollar N216

Whereas with your government ,it only took 16 months to make dollar N410 and lead the country into recession that will cost PDP another 16 years to resolve..

PDP ...you no try at all...

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Did Nothing For 16 Years, Says Buhari by Ekugbeh(m): 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
DuchessD:

lolzz..jeez forgiv me plz i misfired
errm... Xo u wnna fire me b4 abi?

Iffa bite thos ur sexy lips eh...
Re: PDP Did Nothing For 16 Years, Says Buhari by MONITZ: 11:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
Ok, it's now noted that the P. D. P did nothing for Nigerians in all their 16 years of being in charge.

On the other hand,the A. P. C government led by u has turned Nigeria into eldorado where milk nd honey flow as we can see for ourselves because the changes re there to be noticed,very visible to the blind and audible enough to the deaf.

U ve fulfilled all ur campaign promises thru nd thru, one dollar is now equal to 1 naira. There is plenty to eat now such that Nigerians can afford to waste food now,they now eat 3- square meals every day, sth that was unheard of before, all thanks to u, u ve even delved into other areas which u didn't promise us that u would touch during ur campaign.

So wonderful is ur performance that ur second term is guaranteed on a platter of gold, "nobody goes against"as they say in our local parlance.So carry go jor.

Nigerians re very grateful to u for coming to their rescue, there is no better way to thank u enuf.

1 Like

Re: PDP Did Nothing For 16 Years, Says Buhari by ChimaAdeoye: 11:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
[size=15pt]IF ONLY BUHARI CAN NAME A SINGLE ACHIEVEMENT OF HIS SINCE HE BECAME PRESIDENT. grin

IT'S BEEN AN EXCUSES AND BLAME GALORE FOR HIS GROSS INCOMPETENCE TO LEADgrin grin grin grin grin
[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking news:Patience Jonathan press conference / Twitter: Department Of Australia Gave Donald Trump An Epic Reply / APC Wins Katsina State By-election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.