Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

What Do I Do To Make Her Happy? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do I Do To Make Her Happy? (511 Views)

See What A Mom did to her Son, For Wishing her happy Birthday & Long life (pIcs / The Affair Made Her Happy Again But The Cost I Cannot Bear / Guy Carves Mum Out Of Rock To Wish Her Happy Mother’s Day (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do To Make Her Happy? by rectitude(m): 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
As shared on www.fixmeblog.com.

This is an issue a reader on www.fixmeblog.com shared

hi. I and my wife have been married for a year and since we got married I have noticed that she is not happy. she has never been happy. paid her dowry when she was in the university and her parents assured me she will be accommodating to me but till today she hardly looks at me with joy in her heart. she always used to smile when I go to her house to visit her parents but now, she seldom smiles and is never amused. my other wives have nicknamed her the moody one. I have never hit her or done anything to hurt her Allah but I don’t know what else to do about her. I really want her in my life. what do I do?

You can ask any question or share an experience and receive mature on www.fixmeblog.com
Re: What Do I Do To Make Her Happy? by LivinaPatrick(f): 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
Pls send her back,it seems u forced her into d union,and now,u want her happy. Pls package her back,simple.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To Make Her Happy? by sisisioge: 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
Hmmm...

You obviously didn't court. Pls ask her directly to tell you what would make her happy.

Running a harem is never easy mehn.
Re: What Do I Do To Make Her Happy? by greatgod2012(f): 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2016
my other wives have nicknamed her the moody one

And then, you want her to be happy in their midst.

Please take her back to her parents to have the opportunity to marry who she really loved and happy with.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Strike A Balance Between Your Love Life And Your Children / Marriage Counseling - How To Avoid A Rocky Marriage / Tricky Right? You Are To Choose A Wise Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.