Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

We Wash Dirty Rugs,chairs &funmigate! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We Wash Dirty Rugs,chairs &funmigate! (515 Views)

Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates / Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Wash Dirty Rugs,chairs &funmigate! by TUBLEZ(m): 12:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
Cleanliness leads to holiness, health is wealth.. we care for ur environment

* Washing of rugs and chairs

* supply and installation of new rugs and underlay

*polishing of tiles, house screeding&painting

*Fumigation & general cleaning of home
&office

* Water treatment and purification

* cleaning of newly built or rented apartment

CALL: 08034828586
WATSAP: 08121680787

N.B we wash rugs and chairs and dry them immediately with our vacuum cleaning machine.
Re: We Wash Dirty Rugs,chairs &funmigate! by TUBLEZ(m): 6:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
X'mas is coming clean ur home and live healthy...
Re: We Wash Dirty Rugs,chairs &funmigate! by TUBLEZ(m): 6:02pm On Nov 28, 2016
Thanks Mr Yomi for ur patronage today, i am glad u love our service....
Re: We Wash Dirty Rugs,chairs &funmigate! by TUBLEZ(m): 9:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
it cost less to stay healthy and clean, do u know the water tanks need to be washed regularly if not it will develop some bacteria which is not good for our well beeing..so call us today for regular tank washing

CALL 08034828586
WATSAP 08121680787

(1) (Reply)

Interesting: UK About To Approve Three-Parent Babies / Restaurants Near Me That Can Deliver Vegetable Soup To My Home In Abuja / The Bible Is Full Of Fake Stories –kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.