Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding (45608 Views)

Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony / Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics / Groomsmen Carry Pastor As His Bride Drag Him On Their Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by mekonglobal(m): 10:59pm On Sep 12, 2016
:Dyes oo anything that will make him remember all the Folake, Bisiola and jenifer pusssy again holy ......fire! fire!! Erase it from his mind
Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by tombeh(m): 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2016
That's good for him.....
Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2016
cool cool cool tongue
ladyF:
Awwnnnn this is lovely! Tolutweety this could be you o... #OkayBye tongue

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me. N390/$[/size]

1 Like

Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
cool cool

1 Like

Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by rakabuba001(m): 11:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
Smellymouth Aka elenu rirun!

Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by Cobab(m): 12:31am On Sep 13, 2016
Are they praying for forgiveness for him?
Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by Toosure70: 1:25am On Sep 13, 2016
Too late
Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by Lobolintin(m): 1:50am On Sep 13, 2016
Its normal...se did that during my guys wedding..... Heavy prayers.....and we dashed out...smached the day conquered all wicthes and osho and we got back alive without wahala
Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by Eliteklaus(m): 1:51am On Sep 13, 2016
that brother dia is not praying
Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by Koreslee(m): 2:11am On Sep 13, 2016
he needs it..after e don finish girls kitten embarassed
Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by Decryptor(m): 2:17am On Sep 13, 2016
All for the camera! But anyways, it is necessary! @nameerfhtennek's marital issue which is just a thread above this one comes to mind.

BTW, the groom na handsome guy (no homo)
Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by RayRed16: 4:19am On Sep 13, 2016
jnrbayano:

Its more of a stunt than it is a prayer.

I agree with you.

Why is it that u guys always attack good things? And if time is not taken, u might be Christians (or at least claim to profess Christ). Why can't u just admire good things?

If they were partying in a yacht now, you'd say "that's correct". What kinda generation is this?

1 Like

Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by RayRed16: 4:22am On Sep 13, 2016
Decryptor:
All for the camera! But anyways, it is necessary! @nameerfhtennek's marital issue which is just a thread above this one comes to mind.

BTW, the groom na handsome guy (no homo)

Is it not better to have such things on camera than half clad bridal train or a stripper in a bachelor's party?
Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by ALAYORMII: 4:38am On Sep 13, 2016
ychris:
ma bimi jamb question/
Ah no be dunde
Ah no be fool/...

Mafi lo Mii ndasi

Abi ojugun legbe eti
Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by yinkslinks(m): 5:41am On Sep 13, 2016
you mean the one that looks local?
Bisjosh:
The fair one by the right is cute though

wink
Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by olamyde85: 6:11am On Sep 13, 2016
May be their prayer's topic is about their ex. Let stay calm for years I don't trust guys even myself....
Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by firstolalekan(m): 6:13am On Sep 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

N.P ==> Folake Demilade gimme love oo/
Na you dey catch my shot oo/
For your sake I go go church oo/
We go drive around for my Porsche Passat oo... grin

Mr Tekino cheesy

1 Like

Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by AdeniyiA(m): 6:28am On Sep 13, 2016
Prayer like, "may God gives you the power to fire continuously Wells"...wink
Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by AdeniyiA(m): 6:28am On Sep 13, 2016
Prayer like, "may God gives you the power to fire continuously Wella"...wink
Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by nuban07(m): 6:31am On Sep 13, 2016
Not those ones that will don consumed ogogoro tired b4 coming on board. Red eyez
Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 13, 2016
HarryFrank:
Call me or add me on WhatsApp +2348168481538::Congrats to those that won fixed game with me,
you can see the won ticket bellow next fixed games comes
up on Wednesday 14/09/16.
FIXED!FIXED!!FIXED!!! ◕ ◕ ◕
╚► TIP: HALFTIME / FULLTIME
╚► ODD: 960, 500 and 300
╚► ( ******* ) ◕
╚► SAFE : 1000 % ◕
╚► If interested call or whatsapp +2348168481538. Games
can be played on every bookmarker.

THIS MAN IS A SCAMMER. HE COPIED THIS PICTURE FROM AN ONLINE SOURCE. COPY AND SEARCH HIS WHATSAPP NUMBER HERE ON NL AND CLICK THE "MY WIFE SPAT ON MY FACE" THREAD WHERE HE POSTED THIS ADVERT. GO TO PAGE 14 FOR SCREENSHOTS OF MY CONVERSATION WITH HIM WHERE HE COULDN'T PROVIDE DEFINITE PROOF WHEN I PUT HIM UNDER PRESSURE. DONT LOSE YOUR MONEY TO THIS MAN
Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by soldierdollar(m): 7:33am On Sep 13, 2016
ladyF:
I wonder what my future hubby is doing right now sef... cry

Baba God, please protect him from those dangerous ladies.... grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me. N390/$[/size]

So you never marry shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) / The Numbers Girls Hold In Birthday Pictures Might Not Be Their Age. See Why / Rihanatu Aruna Weds Tee-Clothiers Owner In Style (Fun Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.