Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,629 members, 7,816,592 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding (45609 Views)

Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony / Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics / Groomsmen Carry Pastor As His Bride Drag Him On Their Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by tolutweety(m): 7:46am On Sep 13, 2016
ladyF:
Awwnnnn this is lovely! Tolutweety this could be you o... #OkayBye tongue

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me. N390/$[/size]

The bride isn't ready yet. undecided

Make i go continue my search for bride .... cry
Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 13, 2016
RayRed16:

Why is it that u guys always attack good things? And if time is not taken, u might be Christians (or at least claim to profess Christ). Why can't u just admire good things?

If they were partying in a yacht now, you'd say "that's correct". What kinda generation is this?
Wise talk indeed! Kudos cool
Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by richG: 8:33am On Sep 13, 2016
Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by jnrbayano(m): 9:48am On Sep 13, 2016
RayRed16:

Why is it that u guys always attack good things? And if time is not taken, u might be Christians (or at least claim to profess Christ). Why can't u just admire good things?

If they were partying in a yacht now, you'd say "that's correct". What kinda generation is this?

Pray in order not to be noticed. That was taught.

It is a pity you don't understand this simple thing
Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by RayRed16: 10:09am On Sep 13, 2016
jnrbayano:

Pray in order not to be noticed. That was taught.

It is a pity you don't understand this simple thing

And who told u these ones were praying in order to be noticed? How can u assuredly say it was one of them praying that uploaded the picture so u could notice?

But even if it were so, what's wrong with teaching a dying world how to go about certain things? In a generation whereby the Godly things are being subtittued on a daily basis with "civilization that's actually anti-God".

In summary, bros, appreciate good things.
Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by jnrbayano(m): 10:35am On Sep 13, 2016
RayRed16:

And who told u these ones were praying in order to be noticed? How can u assuredly say it was one of them praying that uploaded the picture so u could notice?

But even if it were so, what's wrong with teaching a dying world how to go about certain things? In a generation whereby the Godly things are being subtittued on a daily basis with "civilization that's actually anti-God".

In summary, bros, appreciate good things.

I appreciate good things more than you can ever imagine bro.

And stop juxtaposing madness (worldliness) with doing what is right. People who wanna be stupid are free. They are also free to snap and video their nudes. I look away when I see it.

However, if you wanna follow the right path, do it properly. That's my concern.

A right action done in a wrong way nullifies the rightness in that action.

The only lesson I can see here is "pray, snap the process and put it on social media"
Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by RayRed16: 10:59am On Sep 13, 2016
jnrbayano:

I appreciate good things more than you can ever imagine bro.

And stop juxtaposing madness (worldliness) with doing what is right. People who wanna be stupid are free. They are also free to snap and video their nudes. I look away when I see it.

However, if you wanna follow the right path, do it properly. That's my concern.

A right action done in a wrong way nullifies the rightness in that action.

The only lesson I can see here is "pray, snap the process and put it on social media"

Bros, with respect to the bone of contention, there isn't an iota of wrong in what they did.

If we were to follow ur line of thought, churches or miniseries who organize crusades should not advertise it on social media abi? Or they shouldn't advertise their miracle session or prayer summit sessions on TV or social media abi?

You have no line of argument here.

Even if those guys intentionally snapped the pix and uploaded it on social media, what's wrong with them teaching ppl what they believe (which actually) is the right way to handle entering into a marriage?
Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by jnrbayano(m): 11:03am On Sep 13, 2016
RayRed16:

Bros, with respect to the bone of contention, there isn't an iota of wrong in what they did.

If we were to follow ur line of thought, churches or miniseries who organize crusades should not advertise it on social media abi? Or they shouldn't advertise their miracle session or prayer summit sessions on TV or social media abi?

You have no line of argument here.

Even if those guys intentionally snapped the pix and uploaded it on social media, what's wrong with them teaching ppl what they believe (which actually) is the right way to handle entering into a marriage?

I don't argue for long periods bro.

Nothing is wrong in teaching.

But

Pray so that you won't be noticed. That was taught.

This doesn't look like a crusade to me even in a 100years.
Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by XtremelyCoded(m): 11:24am On Sep 13, 2016
izzou:
He needs it

After devouring other girls, he decided to stick with one and use the others as a testimony

Na joke I dey oh abeg tongue

But why snap it? Are we sure they are praying sef, abi Na to seek cheap attention?

If u feel they seek cheap attention, must you give it to them??
Una go jux they comment like kg2 children...

Learn to adore good things...
Ignore evil it doesn't pay
Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 13, 2016
izzou:
He needs it

After devouring other girls, he decided to stick with one and use the others as a testimony

But why snap it? Are we sure they are praying sef, abi Na to seek cheap attention?
Praying against nemesis I guess. ... grin
Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by RayRed16: 12:22pm On Sep 13, 2016
jnrbayano:

I don't argue for long periods bro.

Nothing is wrong in teaching.

But

Pray so that you won't be noticed. That was taught.

This doesn't look like a crusade to me even in a 100years.

Maybe u don't argue for long, but u r arguing on the wrong grounds.

U see a group of young men showing the right way to handle issues, and u said they shouldn't let the world know about it? How then do u want the right message/attitude to be spread? Left for u, anything (good) about Christianity should be done in top secrecy. Next time when someone would put up a pic of friends who gathered to have a meal and hold hands and gave thanks to God, you'd crtitisize it too, saying they r showing off. Isn't that the right kind of showing off?

Meanwhile, I'm done with u. Have a nice day.
Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by ladyF(f): 1:29pm On Sep 13, 2016
soldierdollar:

So you never marry shocked
lol you get husband for me? kiss
Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by soldierdollar(m): 1:40pm On Sep 13, 2016
ladyF:

lol you get husband for me? kiss

Haba ... I can fill the space
Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by osesology(m): 1:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
Bisjosh:
The fair one by the right is cute though
wink
And he's also tall...your type, right?

1 Like

Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by dhesire(m): 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
ladyF:
I wonder what my future hubby is doing right now sef... cry

Baba God, please protect him from those dangerous ladies.... grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me. N390/$[/size]

Honest request!
Re: Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding by jay7(m): 5:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
izzou:
He needs it

You see am talk small

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) / The Numbers Girls Hold In Birthday Pictures Might Not Be Their Age. See Why / Rihanatu Aruna Weds Tee-Clothiers Owner In Style (Fun Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.