Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

I Lost My Job And Am Devastated How Do I Get Back To My Glory Days? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Lost My Job And Am Devastated How Do I Get Back To My Glory Days? (749 Views)

I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home / Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) / My Fiancée Had An Incest Relationship With Her Cousin Years Back, I'm Devastated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Lost My Job And Am Devastated How Do I Get Back To My Glory Days? by rectitude(m): 8:23pm On Sep 12, 2016
As shared Just now on www.fixmeblog.com

I have been married for more than 2 years now, which has produced an adorable baby boy.Before I married my wife, things were working perfectly with me, I was financially stable, and I had just been promoted in my place of work. Fast forward to late last year, our company started having down turns on contracts, the company’s income was drastically affected, and it started retrenching workers. Although I told my wife about the challenges but I assured her my job was safe. February this year I was eventually served a letter, and like a dream I watched myself park all my personal belongings from my office to return no more. I was devastated by this experience, and even when my wife offered to talk to her father on my behalf to get me something doing in his own private firm where my wife works I declined, I couldn’t imagine myself being a junior staff to my wife and to other members of her family who work in the same firm, the same people who hold me in high esteem. But now reality is setting in, my year’s savings is gradually winding and I still have not figured out what I must do to lift myself back to my glory days, although my wife seems calm about the whole thing but I know it’s just a matter of time before the complains start rolling in. Is there any help or advice I can get here? You can refer to me as Emmanuel.

Source:
http://www.fixmeblog.com/i-lost-my-job-and-am-devastated-how-do-i-get-back-to-my-glory-days/
Re: I Lost My Job And Am Devastated How Do I Get Back To My Glory Days? by Sunnymatey(m): 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
Get involve in any gud bzness.
Re: I Lost My Job And Am Devastated How Do I Get Back To My Glory Days? by jacy67(f): 7:19am On Sep 13, 2016
Do you have any savings from your job? if so, you can start a business with it till you find something better.

(1) (Reply)

Is Anything Wrong With Me? / Best Bed Bug Services In Lagos / 26 Year Old Mother Beat 4-year Son To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.