Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? - Family (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? (79786 Views)

'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo / What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning / My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by sukkot: 10:40am On Sep 13, 2016
doveda:
Yessmiley
hmmm issoraiiiii pinocchio grin
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by chineloSA(f): 10:41am On Sep 13, 2016
kizyalex10:
See as women jst dey protect themselves,all d female commenting here re emphasising on forgiveness,but if the case is the other way round now,u will see it as abuse,calling the police nd suing the bastard.lets call a spade a spade,u can call me a demon but there is a limit to my tolerance.that is why I can't take my woman abroad,cos most men who takes their women abroad don't have good stories to tell.because they take advantage of the law protecting them.women abuse power to the fullest.they re power drunk,flexing there power even when it's nt neccessary.if it's me my brother,hell will let loose.

Vert true. If it was the other way round, us women would be shouting abuse. But personally under no circumstances will i continue being with someone who spits on me. Yes, i will forgive but not continue.

That person does not see us as equal but sees me as inferior. I CAN'T. I CAN'T. I CAN'T. What can i make sense to that kind of a person?

I pray we don't get to that with my husband sad sad

1 Like

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by EmperorLee(m): 10:46am On Sep 13, 2016
LordScent:

emper orlee donpo ker9 koman see sumchin

Who is killing who shocked
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by weedfada(m): 10:49am On Sep 13, 2016
ikevin:
is Amara God? Smcheww we too dey make people proud, reason pastors here feel above God himself.

Nice one bro... na me give u that like mehn!
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by cescky(m): 10:50am On Sep 13, 2016
Billyonaire:
@nameerfhtennek

Seems you spend more time with FIFA and computer games than your wife. I know you dont see anything wrong in your attitude but I am here to tell you that you are wrong.

#1. I picture a woman coming to ask for internet router, and you kept silent and she kept asking. How do you expect her to know whats on your mind. Is she a spirit to know you forgot it in the office ? Who keeps silent in relationships even if you had past grudge ?

#2. Then, you do not have a way of rationalizing your struggle to remove forcefully the remote and console "from her pant"; I mean who does that ? If a woman hides anything in her pant or brazier, it means "dont dare".

You have totally ruined your marriage, with "women are bad", "I am loyal good man" attitude.

If you need my advice; It is simple. Go and apologize to your wife, for the silent treatment and promise to spend more time with your wife than the fucking video games and internet. Your wife is now addicted to internet cos you both spend more time online and not talking to each other.

Mr counsellor ur totally wrong...actions speaks louder than words.. He knows his wife u don't, also note what irked him is the TONE of her voice which showed that she was itching for. A fight...many at times when wer abused what hurTs is who is saying it and the tone used. U can call me a bastard I don't care cos I don't know u, if my wife calls me a bastard it will hurt cos I've invested emotionally in her ....

U guys advocating she needs penetration And she's in heat...isn't marriage about openness and communication, why can't a wife tell her husband she want hot sex today or tomorrow or the best styles she likes?like some one rightly pointed out marriages these days are based on physical attraction alone with out the God factor cos if ur my wife and expect me to be a prophet to know when ur hornny Always and keep the communication line open u have failed. That's the issue with most naija girls , they be forming that's what many won't get married. If am ur husband and after a long days work u can't tell me what u can say in the prescience of ur fellow girls that marriage can't last, am supposed to be ur closest ally so why wait for me to be a prophet .

Beating her may not be right . But silent treatment maybe, is she doesn't change ship her local asss back to her village.

She overly loved and though it's good she's taken it for granted. I've loved like the op before and o know how it is. The fact that he traveled out and still came back to her has given her sure and solid confidence but she's taking it for granted.
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by nwamehn: 10:53am On Sep 13, 2016
[quote author=smellingmenses post=49317542]

dont frustrate your wife... don't scorn them.... if ur wife came to meet you at work to go shopping ur mood is irrelevant .... duty calls! and you came back to TV... op is rationalizing what he did!

Nnaa, I am not rationalizing what op did or what the wife did. The exact point I made there in that post when u first quoted me was whether u will apologise to ur girl if u ignored her and dragged remote with her and because of that, she then insults ur parents and spits on ur face. The first statement I made which warranted u to quote me at first was when I referred to someone who advised op to apologise. If u were in the op shoes, will u go and apologise to her after that incident just as the guy advised op? Just answer and forget about who is wrong or right between the op and the wife.
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by LordScent(m): 10:55am On Sep 13, 2016
EmperorLee:

Who is killing who shocked

Oga cant you read?

E ma wo bobo yii shaaa

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by nwamehn: 10:56am On Sep 13, 2016
smellingmenses:

dont frustrate your wife... don't scorn them.... if ur wife came to meet you at work to go shopping ur mood is irrelevant .... duty calls! and you came back to TV... op is rationalizing what he did!

Nnaa, I am not rationalizing what op did or what
the wife did. The exact point I made there in that
post when u first quoted me was whether u will
apologise to ur girl if u ignored her and dragged
remote with her and because of that, she then
insults ur parents and spits on ur face. The first
statement I made which warranted u to quote me
at first was when I referred to someone who
advised op to apologise. If u were in the op
shoes, will u go and apologise to her after that
incident just as the guy advised op? Just answer
and forget about who is wrong or right between
the op and the wife.
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by EmperorLee(m): 10:57am On Sep 13, 2016
LordScent:

Oga cant you read?

E ma wo bobo yii shaaa

Olboi no time jaare

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by oluchivy(f): 10:58am On Sep 13, 2016
first tell her you need separation,wait and see what her reaction will be, you then know what to do. But be very careful with her
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 13, 2016
queenfav:
God bless you for bringing this out...I have been in court twice when her case came up,she didn't look remorseful at all.I am sure its yet to hit her that she is a lawyer on trial for killing her husband.A colleague that knows her very well was saying the abuse started from the time they were dating...She was fond of dragging and tearing his clothes and all sorts.Afterwards she would beg him for forgiveness.Na leaf wen dey sweet goat dey finally kill am!
Those saying forgive would be the same persons to ask why he didn't leave if anything happens to him(God forbid).A woman that would do that has no respect for the man or her marriage.All of you saying she wanted attention,have you asked yourselves why she couldn't go about getting it in a better way?Abi her way of communication na to spit on her husband?I am not married but have done way too many divorces to know a marriage headed for the rocks when i see one.A major key to making marriage work is constant communication about your feelings,speaking up to get the changes you need.Nobody has the gift of prophesy and so a man/woman has to be forthwith with information that would better his/her relationship with their partner.The moment someone resorts to using swear words and saying negative things about your past or upbringing to insult you ,they might as well start filing for divorce because the marriage is as good as over.Respect is a basic sign of love.You cannot say you love someone and say things you know would really hurt them.Thats why i tell people love is not enough to get married.Find someone you are attracted to,that respects you,that's willing to partner with u (more like a business) to make the marriage work.Shikena!

Please how do I contact you sir?
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by megastu(m): 11:01am On Sep 13, 2016
Re appraise your relationship.

Reading your post, i think there is one thing lacking; sex, quality sex. The moment she hid the remote in her pant, she wanted a good bleep, but you didnt see it.

Sending back to Nigeria is not the proble. BTW try and throw that game console away and concentrate on your wife that is if you guys still want each other.

nameerfhtennek:
It's more than 20minutes, I'm still unable to put words together to begin this story. I will try keep it simple and necessarily detailed so everyone will understand the true picture of what happened, why against my belief that writing personal experiences on social media is immature, I had to still write mine. Let's just say I'm not thinking right now, maybe I'm so upset but truth is, I need your advice.

I'm writing this thread seated at the back of a Hilux truck just outside our apartment. Yaa, that me in the picture. You see, today is EID and believe me I should be resting in the house since I'm not working today. Days like this only come by 6times in a whole year and more than anything, I would have loved resting than being out here.

It was yesterday evening, she called and said she her driver were headed to my office. She wanted to pick some stuffs around my office. Yaa, I forgot to say this is Saudi Arabia. If you know Saudi quite well, you will agree with me that a husband will definitely get exhausted running errands for his wife or the family. I was not in the mood for shopping but she wanted to shop. She got upset that I didn't want to accompany her shopping.

She did her shopping alone and returned few minutes before I closed from work. We headed home. Unknown to me, I forgot my internet router in my office because I was rushing to get home and continue with my FIFA 16.
Her internet service expired some days back so we were using mine.

While playing game, she walked into the seating room and demanded for my router. Mine, not hers. With her tone and facial expression demanding the router, I didn't respond because there was an indication that she was warming up for a quarrel. I wasn't just in the mood. The thing is, she is very skilled in extending her anger phases. That is one thing I can't understand till today. Believe me, it was not like this while we were dating. Sorry, I forgot to tell you I married my university girlfriend, she years my junior and the same department. Ya, I'm one of those guys that dated and planned for the future with their girls at the same time. God blessed that plan but at this point I don't understand everything that has been happening for the past one year plus since we got married. She repeatedly demanded that I handed over my router to her but I was quiet. Meanwhile, it occurred to me that I forgot the router in my office the minute she first asked about it. Truth is, I actually needed to use the internet that night for my online FIFA.

After several times of asking for the router and no response from me, she took the TV remote and switched off the TV. She walked straight to the kitchen and hid the remote. I approached her in the kitchen and told her I was not ready for any kinda quarrel. We have had enough for the past one year of getting married. I then told her I forgot the router in my office, I didn't have it. I guess she didn't believe me, she never did. She told me to leave her alone. I returned back to the seating room with my heart beating fast. I knew she wanted a serious quarrel that night. After some minutes, I returned to the kitchen and requested for the remote. Then I figured out she hid it in her pant. Pretending I was passing by, I swiftly went for the remote from under her short gown and grabbed it. She didn't expect I knew where she hid it. She followed me behind and ceased the game console, second indication she wanted me to react. I do have a problem with my temper just like every human, male or female. I have also learnt to deal with it by walking away at times I feel I was going to lose it. The same reason I'm outside at this time, 9:55 pm Saudi time. She knows I have fought hard to tame my temper issues but most times, she makes deliberate efforts to have me overreact to her nags and rants.

I watched her hide the console in her pant yet again. I shuddered in obvious fear because I knew what the woman wanted, a fight. Unable to deal with it,the intimidation and the shame, I went for the console and squeezed it out from her hand while she was trying to hold it tight. That was when the trouble then started. She wanted a buffer to help her spill everything she had nursed in her mind. "You are a violent person!! You can kill, idiot!! You were not shown love by your parents, that is why you will squeeze your wife's hand to collect the console. They allowed you to grow up in the street without parental guidance and love." Then it came....pwaaaaaaah!!! She spat on my face!!!!! God knows, I have never been spat at before, not by my parents, not by my siblings, not by anybody. " I agree I was not shown love by my parents but your Dad is a coward for running away from your mother without being there for you guys when he needed to play his roles as a father. That explains the reason you are like this", I said and walked back to the seating room.

I managed to play a few games which I lost mostly and then slept off around past 5am this morning. Around 3pm, I woke up and went to the office. Not like I had work but I needed to clear my head away from the house. If only there was alcohol in Saudi, I would have been somewhere in a hotel drinking away the shame. When I returned home by past 7pm, hungry and tired. I needed to continue my game but I could no longer find the game console and the TV remote. I asked for it and she ignored me. I managed to eat and then left the house to this truck.

You see, I love my wife more than anything, more than anyone. She is one person in the whole world I could go any length for. I love her, that was why I forgave her when she broke up with me after I left Nigeria for Saudi Arabia. She broke up with me few months after I came to Saudi and started dating another guy twice her age. She says she never expected I would come back to her after she left me but I did. I did because I saw a future with her, a future I imagined, believed in and worked towards its reality. Today we have gotten to a level where most people out there would want to be, our colleagues envy is because they believe we are privileged and blessed but what they don't know is that in the truth, I have no peace. This marriage has become my legacy and my curse.

I want to send her back to Nigeria in few days time and I hope I'm not making a mistake!!! Spitting on my face, nah nah....am so fed up!!!!
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by mydeporch(f): 11:04am On Sep 13, 2016
kizyalex10:
See as women jst dey protect themselves,all d female commenting here re emphasising on forgiveness,but if the case is the other way round now,u will see it as abuse,calling the police nd suing the bastard.lets call a spade a spade,u can call me a demon but there is a limit to my tolerance.that is why I can't take my woman abroad,cos most men who takes their women abroad don't have good stories to tell.because they take advantage of the law protecting them.women abuse power to the fullest.they re power drunk,flexing there power even when it's nt neccessary.if it's me my brother,hell will let loose.

Most women will say forgive because dy always feel its men treating women wrong but no one talks much about men being abused and maltreated.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by herzern(m): 11:06am On Sep 13, 2016
megastu:
Reading your post, i think there is one thing lacking; sex, quality sex. The moment she hid the remote in her pant, she wanted a good bleep, but you didnt see it.
Sending back to Nigeria is not the proble. BTW try and throw that game console away and concentrate on your wife that is if you guys still want each other.

I hail yhu bro..

From all dah story.....nah sex yhu see commot...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by Franchise21(m): 11:07am On Sep 13, 2016
grin

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by ayando(m): 11:07am On Sep 13, 2016
Why is everybody saying 'send her away'? Like seriously? Let me be blunt with you. Your wife was so wrong to have insulted your parents, that was too much to bear let alone spitting on you. Jeez! But you know what...? You will have to forgive her. You don't send away base on that. This is marriage not business partnership.

Secondly, u knew she was up for a fight, yet you played into it. Bro, you goofed there. Honestly ,this is a woman who needs your attention seriously judging by her actions. She even send you a message by keeping the console in her pant. Man, decode na. Oh, I forgot, you were tired. Sometimes, in marriage you become the fool as a leader to set the precedence . I apologise on her behalf and I hope you express your disappointment with your wife n tell her never to speak ill of your parents.

About the cheating, I hope you don't blackmail her whenever you guys disagree? It is a ticket for bottled anger n resentment . When u forgive, you dont talk or spite with it. Wishing you the best man.
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by justmenoni: 11:12am On Sep 13, 2016
I love her, that was why I forgave her when she broke up with me after I left Nigeria for Saudi Arabia. She broke up with me few months after I came to Saudi and started dating another guy twice her age. She says she never expected I would come back to her after she left me but I did. I did because I saw a future with her, a future I imagined, believed in and worked towards its reality.

OP, You sef...maybe the older ex-lover of her's is around in saudi and she's just looking for an avenue to get it outside
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by queenfav(f): 11:26am On Sep 13, 2016
nameerfhtennek:

Please how do I contact you sir?
Do send me a pm,and i am a lady.
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by akaballball: 11:34am On Sep 13, 2016
Zedoo:

U think sex solves all problems abi?

See that woman deserves to be sent back to Nigeria...make she know as recession dey go.
All dese women pleading, na until she pour am hot water Una go see truth??
The woman should be sent away first to gain a brain then they can negotiate....which one is grab bum again....after spitting on your face!!! Even a motorpark tout would think twice before doing that to anybody....thats insult of the highest order.....spitting on a fellow human is the most degrading non physically harmful thing ever!...
Damn...

You women should stop pleading and let this man do what is right for the time being oga.
so if he send d wife to Nigeria ...d marriage is as good as over..it will be difficult to resolve d marriage.....Is his wife we r talking about...by d time d family members will ask what happened d matter will be prolonged......a simple case that suppose to end in bed

If is u ..u can chase ur wife...u can marry another...keep ignoring her..keep not paying attention to hee..then she misbehaves u chase her u marry another..better repent or u end up remarrying for life ..advising man to pursue his wife.

The man actually ..asked for it.. without knowing it..mtweww
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by MrOreo(m): 11:35am On Sep 13, 2016
VolTOxic:
Most men would have given her a beating, but you kept your cool. For that I respect and admire you. Now to the point, Yes. Please send her away. That woman hates you!

How can your own wife say that horrible thing and spat to you face?! She hates you. She have crossed the line.
You said your marriage is a curse. You are not happy at all. Neither is she. You are not making a mistake. Do it.

You are a true gentleman. You deserve better. You'll find someone to heal your wounds. Don't even waste your time for any shìt counselling. She is not the woman you fell for. That woman is gone the moment she spat. Forever.
I second that...... what nonsense! angry
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by Qualer: 11:46am On Sep 13, 2016
ogorwyne:
Just forgive her.

mmmmmmmhhhhhh...
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by vchykp(m): 11:46am On Sep 13, 2016
nameerfhtennek:
It's more than 20minutes, I'm still unable to put words together to begin this story. I will try keep it simple and necessarily detailed so everyone will understand the true picture of what happened, why against my belief that writing personal experiences on social media is immature, I had to still write mine. Let's just say I'm not thinking right now, maybe I'm so upset but truth is, I need your advice.

I'm writing this thread seated at the back of a Hilux truck just outside our apartment. Yaa, that me in the picture. You see, today is EID and believe me I should be resting in the house since I'm not working today. Days like this only come by 6times in a whole year and more than anything, I would have loved resting than being out here.

It was yesterday evening, she called and said she her driver were headed to my office. She wanted to pick some stuffs around my office. Yaa, I forgot to say this is Saudi Arabia. If you know Saudi quite well, you will agree with me that a husband will definitely get exhausted running errands for his wife or the family. I was not in the mood for shopping but she wanted to shop. She got upset that I didn't want to accompany her shopping.

She did her shopping alone and returned few minutes before I closed from work. We headed home. Unknown to me, I forgot my internet router in my office because I was rushing to get home and continue with my FIFA 16.
Her internet service expired some days back so we were using mine.

While playing game, she walked into the seating room and demanded for my router. Mine, not hers. With her tone and facial expression demanding the router, I didn't respond because there was an indication that she was warming up for a quarrel. I wasn't just in the mood. The thing is, she is very skilled in extending her anger phases. That is one thing I can't understand till today. Believe me, it was not like this while we were dating. Sorry, I forgot to tell you I married my university girlfriend, she years my junior and the same department. Ya, I'm one of those guys that dated and planned for the future with their girls at the same time. God blessed that plan but at this point I don't understand everything that has been happening for the past one year plus since we got married. She repeatedly demanded that I handed over my router to her but I was quiet. Meanwhile, it occurred to me that I forgot the router in my office the minute she first asked about it. Truth is, I actually needed to use the internet that night for my online FIFA.

After several times of asking for the router and no response from me, she took the TV remote and switched off the TV. She walked straight to the kitchen and hid the remote. I approached her in the kitchen and told her I was not ready for any kinda quarrel. We have had enough for the past one year of getting married. I then told her I forgot the router in my office, I didn't have it. I guess she didn't believe me, she never did. She told me to leave her alone. I returned back to the seating room with my heart beating fast. I knew she wanted a serious quarrel that night. After some minutes, I returned to the kitchen and requested for the remote. Then I figured out she hid it in her pant. Pretending I was passing by, I swiftly went for the remote from under her short gown and grabbed it. She didn't expect I knew where she hid it. She followed me behind and ceased the game console, second indication she wanted me to react. I do have a problem with my temper just like every human, male or female. I have also learnt to deal with it by walking away at times I feel I was going to lose it. The same reason I'm outside at this time, 9:55 pm Saudi time. She knows I have fought hard to tame my temper issues but most times, she makes deliberate efforts to have me overreact to her nags and rants.

I watched her hide the console in her pant yet again. I shuddered in obvious fear because I knew what the woman wanted, a fight. Unable to deal with it,the intimidation and the shame, I went for the console and squeezed it out from her hand while she was trying to hold it tight. That was when the trouble then started. She wanted a buffer to help her spill everything she had nursed in her mind. "You are a violent person!! You can kill, idiot!! You were not shown love by your parents, that is why you will squeeze your wife's hand to collect the console. They allowed you to grow up in the street without parental guidance and love." Then it came....pwaaaaaaah!!! She spat on my face!!!!! God knows, I have never been spat at before, not by my parents, not by my siblings, not by anybody. " I agree I was not shown love by my parents but your Dad is a coward for running away from your mother without being there for you guys when he needed to play his roles as a father. That explains the reason you are like this", I said and walked back to the seating room.

I managed to play a few games which I lost mostly and then slept off around past 5am this morning. Around 3pm, I woke up and went to the office. Not like I had work but I needed to clear my head away from the house. If only there was alcohol in Saudi, I would have been somewhere in a hotel drinking away the shame. When I returned home by past 7pm, hungry and tired. I needed to continue my game but I could no longer find the game console and the TV remote. I asked for it and she ignored me. I managed to eat and then left the house to this truck.

You see, I love my wife more than anything, more than anyone. She is one person in the whole world I could go any length for. I love her, that was why I forgave her when she broke up with me after I left Nigeria for Saudi Arabia. She broke up with me few months after I came to Saudi and started dating another guy twice her age. She says she never expected I would come back to her after she left me but I did. I did because I saw a future with her, a future I imagined, believed in and worked towards its reality. Today we have gotten to a level where most people out there would want to be, our colleagues envy is because they believe we are privileged and blessed but what they don't know is that in the truth, I have no peace. This marriage has become my legacy and my curse.

I want to send her back to Nigeria in few days time and I hope I'm not making a mistake!!! Spitting on my face, nah nah....am so fed up!!!!

Sir..! you are ur problem, the truth is bitter but must be told, if she was not like this during your courtship, then something made her that way, she over reacted tho but according to your write-up, you are faulty here, she asked you a simple question, but because you had d perception that she was up for a quarel u did not answer, your mindset is already filled with quarel and fight, thats exactly what led to her speating on you, every woman needs attention no matter how little, am judging u according to what you typed, you pay more attention to your electronics than your wife, you only remember her when you need xxxxx, sir you are ur problem, you are fortunate because heaven knows that my ex-wife broke my laptop because i pay more attention to the laptop than her, she tried for you, if it was my ex, she will destroy it all, am not lieing sir.. pls just leave d back of the Hilux, go home nd apologize, she will do same too, sending her back to nigeria is not an option, she is not a lauggage dat you sent thru cargo, its not as easy as you think, she wont leave except you are ready to kill her nd send her corpse, i know what women can do, so pls make peace, have a hrt to hrt talk and correct things, NO MARRIAGE IS PERFECT.
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by jelal007(m): 11:48am On Sep 13, 2016
Miladi:
OP

I'm so sorry for you. However, having dissected your story, I stand bold to say that your prejudice contributed to the ensued fracas.

Bold ko,curve ni. If u have nada 2 say,keep mute joor.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by smellingmenses: 11:50am On Sep 13, 2016
nwamehn:

Nnaa, I am not rationalizing what op did or what
the wife did. The exact point I made there in that
post when u first quoted me was whether u will
apologise to ur girl if u ignored her and dragged
remote with her and because of that, she then
insults ur parents and spits on ur face. The first
statement I made which warranted u to quote me
at first was when I referred to someone who
advised op to apologise. If u were in the op
shoes, will u go and apologise to her after that
incident just as the guy advised op? Just answer
and forget about who is wrong or right between
the op and the wife.

forcefully taking remote from your woman..... is very wrong! at that point she needs attention! which you denied her earlier by refusing to accompany her to the store for shopping without reason! its a form of physical assault... the excellency of power is in the control and refraining from using it...... taking the remote by is capable of invalidating the woman's self worth... and denigrating her person..... hurt physically and emotionally! from here anything could have happened.....anything at all.

you should work on your marriage and stop fifa game career that leads nowhere.... grow up and be responsible....

from the
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by beldad(f): 11:50am On Sep 13, 2016
my dear just accommodate her excesses, its just a phase she passing through. it will pass.
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by jelal007(m): 11:51am On Sep 13, 2016
redgem:
Hahahahhahahhahhahaha....
Who's this jackass? What's sooo funny? Do u spit on men too? SILLY
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by Qualer: 11:52am On Sep 13, 2016
megastu:

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by akaballball: 11:52am On Sep 13, 2016
Zedoo:

U think sex solves all problems abi?

See that woman deserves to be sent back to Nigeria...make she know as recession dey go.
All dese women pleading, na until she pour am hot water Una go see truth??
The woman should be sent away first to gain a brain then they can negotiate....which one is grab bum again....after spitting on your face!!! Even a motorpark tout would think twice before doing that to anybody....thats insult of the highest order.....spitting on a fellow human is the most degrading non physically harmful thing ever!...
Damn...

You women should stop pleading and let this man do what is right for the time being oga.
Grabbing d bum...is what he should have done before d wife spat on his face n guess what he failed .....

The man should accept he caused it....

u wey dey advice man to send d wife to Naija away from him..u know it could be d end of d marriage. talking from example...
now what should have been settle amicable go lead to divorce

Is pple like u that will do everything to save a marriage but advice a friend wrongly....

Now a man that has married b4 n didnt succeed ....i wont advice that man for even my enemy ...talk more of a man that chase the wife..

If d man didnt forgive his wife ..it shows ..lack of understanding ..wickedness ...n lack of ability to control a woman.

If a man beats d wife it doent end d marriage now..spit...u wan make marriage end..

sobu know Jesus was spat on...n u know the rest
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by kizzle4eva(m): 11:52am On Sep 13, 2016
Remind her of where she is o.
Saudi Arabia aint US n they still treat women like 2nd class citizens talk less of stubborn ones.
Maybe she is in d mood for public flogging

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? / The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State / Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.