Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,810 members, 7,813,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

How Would You Confess A Top Embarrassing Secret To Your Spouse? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Would You Confess A Top Embarrassing Secret To Your Spouse? (766 Views)

She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ / Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? / DO YOU BELIEVE THAT THE WORDS YOU CONFESS OVER YOUR LIFE ARE POWERFUL? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Confess A Top Embarrassing Secret To Your Spouse? by Flakky26(f): 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2009
Hello all!

Am sure a lot of people have had course to confess top embarrassing situations they have found themselves in to their spouses or are wondering how they will go about it.My question now is that how did you or would you go about it.

please lets be considerate and realistic.thanks
Re: How Would You Confess A Top Embarrassing Secret To Your Spouse? by iice(f): 4:56pm On Oct 08, 2009
By telling him undecided

Embarrassing situations are pretty easy for me to tell.  .  .i usually have a ball with myself, he can join too cheesy
Re: How Would You Confess A Top Embarrassing Secret To Your Spouse? by Fhemmmy: 5:04pm On Oct 08, 2009
I think it all depends on who the person is, and his/her character.
So study the fella and make the best move.
Re: How Would You Confess A Top Embarrassing Secret To Your Spouse? by Akpangbon: 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2009
after fu cking her from the missionary, doggy, fishy, goatie, chicken position inone night.
Re: How Would You Confess A Top Embarrassing Secret To Your Spouse? by Fhemmmy: 6:31pm On Oct 08, 2009
Akpangbon:

after fu cking her from the missionary, doggy, fishy, goatie, chicken position inone night.

what has this got to do with the post?

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Fruit And Vegetable,mobile Marketing?read This / a / Footballer John Barnes Watches Football Instead Of Witnessing His Child's Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.