Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,062 members, 7,863,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:48 AM

Shut Up! I Bought Your Love! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shut Up! I Bought Your Love! (714 Views)

Need Help I Had Sex Wit Ha And D Next Tin Is A Break Up I Get / Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her / Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shut Up! I Bought Your Love! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 08, 2009
Listen you don't need to deny this cos I know that girl is not who you say she is to you. I have countless reasons to support my claims. okay?

what actually am I denying? I don't really understand what you are driving at. Haven't I told you times without number that she was my course mate during my campus years? Don't you want me to identify with my old school course mates?

Course mate my foot!!! you think am not aware of your adventures with this course mate of yours?

Stop these unless interrogations before I get out of control!!! Now let me tell you this, You and I fully know you agreed to date me because of my money. I give you the money you need. So what are you bothered about when you already have access to my pocket? As long as you get the money you want, Its definitely non of your business to get your head into what I do with her. Cynthia loves me so much and I love her as well. Cant you see the picture is complete? But the case between us is, I love you and you love my money. It shouldn't work that way!!!. You may walk out if you wish. Cut me some piece of slack!!!

?!
Re: Shut Up! I Bought Your Love! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2009
*Rooooooollz eyez*
Re: Shut Up! I Bought Your Love! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2009
Nice write up
Re: Shut Up! I Bought Your Love! by dani1luv: 5:07pm On Oct 08, 2009
Shits on thread! angry
Re: Shut Up! I Bought Your Love! by dominique(f): 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2009
is that from a nollywood script undecided
Re: Shut Up! I Bought Your Love! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 08, 2009
dani1luv:

Shits on thread! angry

LOL grin
Re: Shut Up! I Bought Your Love! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2009
Fellows guys in the house, If you like a girl so much but her eyes is on your money, just stay with her for a while. But whenever you come across another girl you love and she shows you authentic love in return, please do not hesitate to get rid of that mosquito drilling you in the name of love. This is one condition where God will approve cheating. Theres is nothing like someone who truly loves you. Stop the use of money to get women.
Re: Shut Up! I Bought Your Love! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2009
eina:

Fellows guys in the house, If you like a girl so much but her eyes is on your money, just stay with her for a while. But whenever you come across another girl you love and she shows you authentic love in return, please do not hesitate to get rid of that mosquito drilling you in the name of love. This is one condition where God will approve cheating. Theres is nothing like someone who truly loves you. Stop the use of money to get women.

why would even want to remain in a relationship with a girl who you know is after your money? Are you that daft?
Re: Shut Up! I Bought Your Love! by sweetcoint(f): 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2009
wen u notice Ur girl is after Ur money then u take her like that, by given her money and take Ur share each time she comes there no two ways about it
gaskia grin grin
Re: Shut Up! I Bought Your Love! by sweetpie23: 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2009
funny people
Re: Shut Up! I Bought Your Love! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2009
Ujujoan:

why would even want to remain in a relationship with a girl who you know is after your money? Are you that daft?
I personally wouldn't do that. But am not speaking for myself alone. A lot of guys will prefer it that way just to make the beauty queen remain with them.

dani1luv:

Shits on thread! angry
open your anus if you dare. I guess shes feeling guilty.

sweetcoint:

wen u notice your girl is after your money then u take her like that, by given her money and take your share each time she comes there no two ways about it
gaskia grin grin
okay!!!!! is that what you suggest? alright it means after the spending and if the girl should open her mouth to say; '' Am a virgin and still wants to remain so'' guys shouldn't give an ear to that. If you put it this way then it implies there are so many prostitutes in disguise.
Re: Shut Up! I Bought Your Love! by whitesturd(f): 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2009
walks into the thread.no meaning.runs out before i get annoyed
Re: Shut Up! I Bought Your Love! by 190: 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2009
typical example of an everyday nigeria relationship

99.9% of nigerian relationships are exactly like dis

quote me and lets drag it out~~
Re: Shut Up! I Bought Your Love! by Anabel(f): 7:36pm On Oct 08, 2009
190:

typical example of an everyday nigeria relationship

99.9% of nigerian relationships are exactly like dis

quote me and lets drag it out~~

you are trying to say you are like that right. well i prefer building my relationship from the scratch so that i will have a say when any cockroach girl comes in.
Re: Shut Up! I Bought Your Love! by Czarskit(m): 1:59am On Oct 09, 2009
eina:

Notes of a broke-ass. . .
Re: Shut Up! I Bought Your Love! by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 09, 2009
Czarskit:

Notes of a broke-ass. . .
Get out from your mama's PC before she comes there to hit you.
Re: Shut Up! I Bought Your Love! by Abbeycity4(f): 11:36am On Oct 09, 2009
laff's

Anabel:

you are trying to say you are like that right. well i prefer building my relationship from the scratch so that i will have a say when any cockroach girl comes in.

i agree wit u
Re: Shut Up! I Bought Your Love! by izeek(m): 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2009
am still waiting for the part that says shut up i bought your love.
Re: Shut Up! I Bought Your Love! by Drwinthy: 12:45pm On Oct 09, 2009
it is not reght for ladies to be too specific abut money. if that happens then she is not in love.
visit sites like www. perfectsdate..com such site will really help and strengthen your dating life.
Re: Shut Up! I Bought Your Love! by sweetcoint(f): 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2009
okay!!!!! is that what you suggest? alright it means after the spending and if the girl should open her mouth to say; '' Am a virgin and still wants to remain so'' guys shouldn't give an ear to that. If you put it this way then it implies there are so many prostitutes in disguise.
[/quote]
A[b]NSWER THIS: [/b]wen u see a virgin wont u know that she is a virgin?
IF YOU NOTICE THAT A GIRL IS AFTER UR MONEY WONT U RUN 4 THE SAKE OF UR MONEY, by taking her the way she takes herself, and that means she is not inlove with u rather ur money.
and there are alot of prostitutes on the street that are still under there parent roof,
REASONS: cos they do go out everyday to see guys while the prostitutes some times does not have customers a day, so u've known that there are alot of prostitute in disguise. [quote author=Anabel link=topic=334590.msg4694202#msg4694202 date=1255026999]
ur right i prefer building mine than waiting for already made man.
Re: Shut Up! I Bought Your Love! by r231(m): 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2009
izeek:

am still waiting for the part that says shut up i bought your love.

me 2
Re: Shut Up! I Bought Your Love! by jejelolatu(f): 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2009
If guys are partial/easily attracted to gud looking/sexy women nd they arent judged 4 it, why shdnt a woman also be concerned abt a mans financial status b4 she hooks up with him!

If its good 4 d goose, then it ought to be gud 4 d gander!

(1) (Reply)

Head Of Relationship?! / Is It Wise For Two Friends With "as" Genotype To Get Married / Ladies, Can You Allow Your Partner Travel With A Condom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.