Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,496 members, 7,865,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:15 PM

Christians Are Immune To Snakes? Really? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Are Immune To Snakes? Really? (757 Views)

Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) / Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. / 10 Ways Nigerian Christians Are Killing Christianity But Don’t Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Are Immune To Snakes? Really? by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 13, 2016
Mark; 15 He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. 16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. 17 And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18 they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.” How many christians have survived a snake bite? and why aren't you using superpower?
Re: Christians Are Immune To Snakes? Really? by Donsamie(m): 2:33am On Sep 13, 2016
is because of our unbelieve
Re: Christians Are Immune To Snakes? Really? by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 13, 2016
So you're all going to hell then?
Re: Christians Are Immune To Snakes? Really? by Paulopackager(m): 6:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
[color=#000000][/color] smiles. 1Cor 1: 18,19 For the preaching of the gospel is unto them that perish foolishness but unto them that are saved, it is the power of God. Mark 9:23 all things are possible to them that believe. My brother alphafalcon, this does not guarantee you as a christian in the knowledge of God to start picking up snakes. It guarantee us being immune to them if we by any means get bitten physical and spiritually, only to them that believe. Luke 10:19 He said behold i give you the power to tread scorpions and serpents and over the powers of thy enemies and they shall by nothing hurt you. As regard that Mark 16:17,18 havent you heard people by the power of God cast out Demons, heal the sick? Took in poison and not hurt? Why then should serpents be excluded. Only people with meagre faith wouldnt be able to do this.
Re: Christians Are Immune To Snakes? Really? by oaroloye(m): 9:08pm On Sep 13, 2016
SHALOM!

I am a Born again, Full Gospel, Pentecostal Christian with some Knowledge of this topic.

All Promises of God are dependent upon RIGHTEOUSNESS and HOLINESS. Those who are Righteous can get results from Promises of God with Effort.

Those who have attained Holiness obtain Results Effortlessly.

Those who are Holy are immune from Detrimental Physical Law, namely, INJURY by PHYSICS or CHEMISTRY.

Therefore Snakebite and Scorpion Sting do not afffect Holy Christians. Sicknesses and Diseases are just snakenites nd Scorpion stings at the Microscopic Level.

Holiness is rare in Protestant Christianity, because of the reliance on PAUL'S False Teachings of IMAGINARY Righteousness.
Re: Christians Are Immune To Snakes? Really? by ValentineMary(m): 9:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
Donsamie:
is because of our unbelieve
U just confirmed what Hardmirror said some time ago. Xtianity is like gambling. If it does not work then we don't have enough faith (this even applies to kids) but if it does, God is great.

1 Like

Re: Christians Are Immune To Snakes? Really? by ValentineMary(m): 9:36pm On Sep 13, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

I am a Born again, Full Gospel, Pentecostal Christian with some Knowledge of this topic.

All Promises of God are dependent upon RIGHTEOUSNESS and HOLINESS. Those who are Righteous can get results from Promises of God with Effort.

Those who have attained Holiness obtain Results Effortlessly.
So from this I can assume that those 5 year old kids killed by snake last week were not holy enough or was it just another of God's will which as u also claim does not happen to holy ones

Those who are Holy are immune from Detrimental Physical Law, namely, INJURY by PHYSICS or CHEMISTRY.

Therefore Snakebite and Scorpion Sting do not afffect Holy Christians. Sicknesses and Diseases are just snakenites nd Scorpion stings at the Microscopic Level.
Millions die of snake bite. I guess they are not good xtians also. What of Hindu worshippers, do they also benefit from this gift or are they exempted because they were unfortunate to be born in India

Holiness is rare in Protestant Christianity, because of the reliance on PAUL'S False Teachings of IMAGINARY Righteousness.
I would leave ur fellow xtians to attack u on this part.

1 Like

Re: Christians Are Immune To Snakes? Really? by Paulopackager(m): 8:35am On Sep 14, 2016
O faithless generation.The preaching of the gospel is foolishness unto them that perish but unto them that are saved: it is the power of God. Let us not be unwilling to understanding Gods word. All secret things are opened unto God. He knws what we don't unless he gives revelation in the knowledge of him. I don't why the 5yr old boy died bt ive heard of snakes powerless around a five yr old boy until it was killed. Ive heard of a big snake get dried up while confronting a man of God in prayer.
Re: Christians Are Immune To Snakes? Really? by oaroloye(m): 12:15am On Sep 15, 2016
ValentineMary:

So from this I can assume that those 5 year old kids killed by snake last week were not holy enough or was it just another of God's will which as u also claim does not happen to holy ones

OF COURSE THEY WERE NOT HOLY, AT ALL.

. REVELATION 22:11.

11. "He that is UNJUST, let him be unjust still:
and he which is FILTHY, let him be filthy still:
and he that is RIGHTEOUS, let him be righteous still:
and he that is HOLY, let him be holy still."

ALL MEN ARE NOT CREATED EQUAL, but into one of four possible Spiritual Energy categories, that The Bible calls "UNJUSTNESS," "FILTHINESS," "RIGHTEOUSNESS," and "HOLINESS."

Our Default Category is determined by our PARENTS CURRENT CATEGORIES MEAN when they CONCEIVED us. This is our Classification FOR LIFE- unless we somehow change it.

. LEVITICUS 19:1-2.

AND The LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
2. "Speak unto all the Congregation of the Children of Israel, and say unto them,

'YE SHALL BE HOLY:
FOR I THE LORD YOUR GOD
AM HOLY.' "

ATTAINING AND MAINTAINING HOLINESS IS THE ONLY IMPORTANT ISSUE FOR PEOPLE NOT FORTUNATE TO HAVE BEEN CONCEIVED BY HOLY PARENTS.

Parents who love their children would do whatever it takes to attain the highest feasible state of Holiness before conceiving them.

Selfish parents do not care what their Spiritual Energy states are, before conceiving children.

Recreational Sex is the fastest way to deplete your Spiritual Energy: the entire Soul Body convulses during sex, and breaks off pieces of itself, in the attempt to create a new offspring- even when the conception of an offspring is clearly impossible.

Therefore those conceived before their parents' Soul Bodies have recovered from Recreational Sex have inferior Spiritual Energy levels.

The Spiritual Energy Category affects every aspect of Life.

. MATTHEW 13:1-23.

THE same day went Jesus out of the house, and sat by the sea side.
2. And great multitudes were gathered together unto him, so that he went into a ship, and sat; and the whole multitude stood on the shore.
3. And he spake many things unto them in Parables, saying,
"Behold, a Sower went forth to sow;
4. "And when he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and the fowls came and devoured them up:
5. "Some fell upon stony places, where they had not much earth: and forthwith they sprung up, because they had no deepness of earth:
6. "And when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away.
7. "And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them:
8. "But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold.
9. "Who hath ears to hear, let him hear."
10. And the Disciples came, and said unto him, "Why speakest thou unto them in Parables?"
11. "He answered and said unto them,
"Because it is given unto you to know the Mysteries of The Kingdom of Heaven, but to them it is not given.
12. "For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13. "Therefore speak I to them in Parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
14. "And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith,

'By hearing ye shall hear,
and shall not understand;
and seeing ye shall see,
and shall not perceive:
15. 'For this people's heart is waxed gross,
and their ears are dull of hearing,
and their eyes they have closed;
lest at any time
they should see with their eyes,
and hear with their ears,
and should understand with their heart,
and should be Converted,
and I should Heal them.'

16. 'But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.
17. "For verily I say unto you,

'THAT MANY PROPHETS
AND RIGHTEOUS MEN
HAVE DESIRED TO SEE
THOSE THINGS WHICH YE SEE,
AND HAVE NOT SEEN THEM;
AND TO HEAR
THOSE THINGS WHICH YE HEAR,
AND HAVE NOT HEARD THEM.'

18. "Hear ye therefore the Parable of the Sower.

19. 'When any one heareth the Word of The Kingdom, and Understandeth it not, then cometh the Wicked One, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the Way Side.
20. 'But he that received the Seed into Stony Places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it;
21. 'Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when Tribulation or Persecution ariseth because of the Word, by and by he is offended.
22. 'He also that received seed among the thorns is he that heareth the word; and the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the Word, and he becometh unfruitful.
23. 'But he that received Seed into the Good Ground is he that heareth the Word, and Understandeth it; which also beareth Fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.' "

RELIGIONS AND SPIRITUAL SCHOOLS THAT DO NOT TEACH THESE SPIRITUAL ENERGY STATES, AND HOW TO ACHIEVE THEM, ARE INFERIOR, AND EVEN FAKE.

. DEUTERONOMY 30:19-20.

19. I call Heaven and Earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you Life and Death, Blessing and Cursing: therefore Vhoose Life, that both thou and thy seed may live:
20. That thou mayest love The LORD thy God, and that thou mayest obey His Voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for He is thy Life, and the Length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which The LORD sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.

A PERSON WHO HAS SERIOUSLY CHOSEN TO LIVE WILL AGREE WITH GOD ON EVERYTHING- THUS MAKING HIM HIS TIGHT COMPANION.

. AMOS 3:3.

3. "Can two walk together,
except they be agreed?"

TELLING PEOPLE TO PERFORM HOLY FEATS- such as HEALING and MIRACLES- without achieving Holiness- is a waste of their time. People have to know how to achieve the state of Holiness, in order to be able to obtain what they need from God.

One type of charlatan achieves Holiness- either by being lucky to be born Holy, or else they discovered some technique- therefore, they demonstrate any of the TEN TALENTS Attributes of Holiness:

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

BUT- they do not teach their followers HOW to attain Holiness- either because THEY DON'T KNOW HOW, or else THEY DELIBERATELY DO NOT WANT TO SAY.

Millions die of snake bite. I guess they are not good xtians also. What of Hindu worshippers, do they also benefit from this gift or are they exempted because they were unfortunate to be born in India

HOLINESS IS ATTAINED BY OBEYING THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD HARDWIRED INTO US ALL.

When people exercise their Awareness to the Upper Limits, they perceive these Commandments.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.]

ALL OF THE HOLY MEN IN THE WORLD WERE AWARE OF YASHSHUA'S ARRIVAL, AND GAD A DUTY TO GO TO ISRAEL TO MEET HIM. Just as Worshippers of God have a Duty to present themselves to God in Heaven, three times each year.

. MATTHEW 12:41-45.

41. "The men of Nineveh shall rise in Judgment with this Generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.
42. "The Queen of the South shall rise up in the Judgment with this Generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the Earth to hear the Wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.
43. "When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.
44. "Then he saith,
'I will return into my house
from whence I came out;'
and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.
45. "Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this Wicked Generation."

THEREFORE THEY WILL SUFFER CONDEMNATION FOR NOT SHOWING UP.

All Humans have a DUTY to create or become a HOLY MAN to represent and protect their population centre.

[See my Blog: WHERE IS YOUR MINYAN?

I would leave ur fellow xtians to attack u on this part.

If you cannot SPELL correctly, you cannot THINK correctly, either.
Re: Christians Are Immune To Snakes? Really? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 15, 2016
Why does christianity sound like living in north korea, "command", 'obey". those also think their supreme leader is a god, least they can see him.

(1) (Reply)

Come Experience God At This Sunday's Restoration Banquet / The Hypocricy Of Nigerians / Microbes With A Good Knowledge Of Chemistry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.