Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,596 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. (79562 Views)

Pregnant Doctor Carries Son Into The Theatre While Performing A Cesarean Section / Amazing Pictures Of A Calf being Delivered Through Cesarean Section. / This Baby Gorilla Was Delivered Through Cesarean Section In Britain(see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by summerflame(m): 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
If women do go through this pain, why will a loving and a sensible man go for a polygamy?

WOMEN DESERVES THE BEST. LOVE U MUM

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by Zainey338: 10:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by PinketteDawn: 11:42am On Sep 15, 2016
Joavid:

you sure it's easier? can you compare the postpartum pains?

also, does the tummy ever get back to the way it was?

do the scars fade?

The scars may not fade but I can assure you that the tummy will certainly go back to the way it was. Both processes involve pain, it is left for one to choose the type of pain she wants to handle.

A friend of mine who gave birth to twins with an emergency CS said she will opt for elective CS next time.

Personally, I really don't think it matter. As long as mother and baby are alive and well after the whole process, the method of birth does not matter.
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by 5minsmadness: 6:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
summerflame:
If women do go through this pain, why will a loving and a sensible man go for a polygamy?

WOMEN DESERVES THE BEST. LOVE U MUM
What has CS got to do with polygamy?
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by summerflame(m): 7:30pm On Sep 15, 2016
Stop being foolish sir and quote someone else
5minsmadness:

What has CS got to do with polygamy?
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by ChelseaDr(m): 8:25am On Sep 17, 2016
jossymife:
My wife has had two C-sections. I will go back home and thank her specially for going through all this for me and our children.
I will start to love her more.
I will respect her feelings more than before.

Congrats Bro, to your wife and the baby, women are special creatures.... kudos to them!!!

Bros I also do hope that the doctors that delivered your baby told you that subsequent deliveries will be safer by caesarean section, but in case they didn't, please don't allow your wife to enter into labour in subsequent pregnancies.

it is safer for her to deliver by CS because of the increased risk of bleeding. Some have had successful vaginal deliveries after 2 and 3 previous CS (I have witnessed these) but no one knows who will have issues.

Again congratulations!!
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by millyj(f): 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2016
Missyetty:
Uhmm! Kudos to all mothers, God please make it easy for me when the times comes.

The sight of thses pictures alone makes me shiver.
my dear no need to shiver,when that time comes how ever way you choose to give birth,God is in control
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by Missyetty(f): 1:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
millyj:
my dear no need to shiver,when that time comes how ever way you choose to give birth,God is in control
Thanks ma
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by mrsfavour(f): 5:18pm On Oct 19, 2016
The Battle To Give Life. Have Gone Tru It Twice Already.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by Explorers(m): 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2016
mrsfavour:
The Battle To Give Life. Have Gone Tru It Twice Already.

God bless kids.
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by Nobody: 2:10am On Feb 13, 2017
na this thread u go no we pple wey no get liver grin grin grin
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by petitmonde(m): 11:12am On Mar 17, 2018
Lolaabokoku:
Jeeezzz!!!! Is this wht I went tru??
wow. so u don born.
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by ceeceeuwa: 12:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
I've been through Cs, exploratory laparotomy , vbac... all in the process of giving life. May I live to reap the fruit of my labour.
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by horia: 3:06pm On Mar 18, 2018
lofty900:
Women are powerful creatures, the process of child birth proves that they're even stronger than men because men can't even stand and watch their wives give birth how much more go through the process. Married men take care of ur pregnant wives, it's not easy
you should not compare strength of men with women. they're also interdependent.

#womenarefabulouslywonderful
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2018
petitmonde:
wow. so u don born.
yes 2 shildren sef
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
petitmonde:
wow. so u don born.
yes 2 shildren sef
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by petitmonde(m): 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
Lolaabokoku:
yes 2 shildren sef
you no come invite us for your wedding and the 'ikomo' of the two shildren. people like us wey lik bottom pot.
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by Lolaabokoku(f): 3:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
petitmonde:

you no come invite us for your wedding and the 'ikomo' of the two shildren.
people like us wey lik bottom pot.
lolzzz.. I will invite you soon.. baby no 3 on the way cheesy
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by erne: 6:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
Our Pure Natural Bee Honey Helps in Reducing Weight & Belly Fat

It enhances conception and promotes libido in both men and women

3k per litre

Contact
Symmetric Cosmetics,
08139458588, 08053408939

Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 23, 2018
paschal47:
i hate sight of blood
You will make a great doc,since we don't like sight of it either.
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by paschal47(m): 6:43am On Mar 24, 2018
LuckyG1:

You will make a great doc,since we don't like sight of it either.

Might forget the scissor inside a patient cheesy grin
Re: Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 24, 2018
paschal47:

Might forget the scissor inside a patient cheesy grin

eh!...just try am na...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off / How To Cure Ulcer Naturally And Permanently / Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.