Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Question To Men: Dating And Income - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question To Men: Dating And Income (672 Views)

5 HOT! Positions Men Dating ‘fat’ Women Should Use (photos) / How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? / Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question To Men: Dating And Income by sweetpie23: 6:35pm On Oct 08, 2009
Would you keep dating a woman who is unemployed and not going to school?
Re: Question To Men: Dating And Income by noetic15(m): 6:36pm On Oct 08, 2009
sweetpie23:

must there be pre-requisites for a date?
Re: Question To Men: Dating And Income by Shola2009(m): 6:48pm On Oct 08, 2009
Hell no!!!!!! angry
Re: Question To Men: Dating And Income by Igwe9(m): 11:57pm On Oct 08, 2009
sweetpie23:

LOL, meaning that the girl has graduated out of the university but no job yet, why not.
If getting job is the criteria, I can offer her one in my house, shebi she sabi cook. smiley
Re: Question To Men: Dating And Income by r231(m): 12:10am On Oct 09, 2009
it depends
Re: Question To Men: Dating And Income by sweetpie23: 5:33pm On Oct 09, 2009
Igwe.:

LOL, meaning that the girl has graduated out of the university but no job yet, why not.
If getting job is the criteria, I can offer her one in my house, shebi she sabi cook. smiley

good answer.
Re: Question To Men: Dating And Income by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2009
sweetpie23:

good answer.
I concur. But a good cook is not a prerequisite for a good marriage. That old adage that says the way to a man's heart is through his stomach is bullshit. I know women who are fabulous cooks but their husbands still stray undecided
Re: Question To Men: Dating And Income by sweetpie23: 5:39pm On Oct 09, 2009
true but a good cook is part of been a good wife, am not saying it entirely make you a good wife, but you it help.
Re: Question To Men: Dating And Income by Igwe9(m): 8:11pm On Oct 09, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I concur. But a good cook is not a prerequisite for a good marriage. That old adage that says the way to a man's heart is through his stomach is bullshit. I know women who are fabulous cooks but their husbands still stray undecided
The issue here is job. in my world, cooking is a profession. cool
Re: Question To Men: Dating And Income by sweetpie23: 5:34pm On Dec 30, 2009
Igwe.:

The issue here is job. in my world, cooking is a profession. cool
true

(1) (Reply)

Your Ex B/g Freen / Help Me Out / Do You Know That The Law Of Attraction Can Help Your Dating Success?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.