Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,691 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

The Art Of Seduction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Art Of Seduction (730 Views)

Art Of Seduction – Late Night Fun Story Episode 1 / Please Is Kim Kardashian, The Mother Of Two Right With This Kind Of SEDUCTION? / Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Art Of Seduction by TWOYANSH: 8:43am On Sep 13, 2016
She walked walked up the stairs, my eyes no longer obeyed its master, my heart put on usain bolt's shoes and started racing, my body produced an involuntary dose of adrenalin. "No" i managed to mutter. She wont just go, I trusted my skills, reversed my direction and ran up the stairs and grabbed her by the arm.....

Pardon my manners, my name is Rukewe, but i call myself Michael. I am the real definition of a playboy, young, funny handsome but not as rich as my exoloits would deem fit. Despite my financial strain, i still have a bevy of ladies.
I school in one of the government universities in Nigeria studying fishery. Yeah, i never chose it but after applying for medicine for the second time, i had no other option. Enough of myself.
Lets talk about love.
Nneka sat on my laps while i whispered all sort of mumbo jumbo into her ears. I know it drove her crazy. I was having a test the 8:00am the next day, but here i am with a girl i met the day before. Suddenly she popped a question out of the blue....
"Mike, do you believe in love?", i knew immediately that my response would make or mar the moment. I quicky put on my cassonova cap, hands crossed behind my back then i lied.....
errm, you see, my pa suppose call me Valentine, but thank God say d man no gimme that name, if i tell you how many times i don give girl my heart, asin totally but they break am on top say i too love, shebi you remember joy, that fine girl in accounting(i lied again), "no" she replied because say i love am die, u no believe say i go write exam wey dem catch me, na why i dey repeat one section. baby, if u gimme your heart, i stopped and planted a kiss on her forehead. She starred crying. I broke her heart 2 weeks later and cleaned that love bird $hit outta my window.
Re: The Art Of Seduction by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:54am On Sep 13, 2016
And undecided

Emperorlee i knw say i go see u here.....amebo corona tongue
Re: The Art Of Seduction by EmperorLee(m): 9:03am On Sep 13, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
And undecided

Emper. orlee i knw say i go see u here.....amebo corona tongue

cheesy Chairmoo I hail ooh.
Re: The Art Of Seduction by DeLioncourt: 9:16am On Sep 13, 2016
Mtcheww... Abeg who know where I fit buy cheap car na? Even if na stolen car, I no mind.
Re: The Art Of Seduction by TWOYANSH: 9:20am On Sep 13, 2016
You see, i never believe in love, it doesn't exist, I cant be stuck with you in the pretense of being in a relationship. This was my philosophy until i left class and met a girl coming up the stairs.....

I grabbed her, she turned trying to decipher my face, where she knew me. But this has been my trick for ages, throwing a girl off balanced mentally so she wont be able to raise her defences.
And i did that to absolute perfection because i could see it all over her face. My next move was to sweep her off her feet cuz she is no more balanced......but then.....something happened
Re: The Art Of Seduction by herzern(m): 9:30am On Sep 13, 2016
Wah else should I expect from a Fishery underqraduate....... undecided undecided
Re: The Art Of Seduction by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:53am On Sep 13, 2016
EmperorLee:

cheesy Chairmoo I hail ooh.

Oge supreme entity tongue awfar grin
Re: The Art Of Seduction by EmperorLee(m): 10:45am On Sep 13, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Oge supreme entity tongue awfar grin

Lol baba I dey ooh. How every.
Re: The Art Of Seduction by izzou(m): 10:49am On Sep 13, 2016
herzern:
Wah else should I expect from a Fishery underqraduate....... undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

"I Only Suck Their Man-hood"- Male Cross Dresser Who Was Caught In Jos Hotel Con / The People Wey Dey Here Just Dey Make Me Laugh! / Relationship Tip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.