Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. (20964 Views)

How To Free More Memory Space On Android Device / Help.....infinix Zero 3 Internal Memory Space Error / SCARY! Help!something Is Eating Up My Phone Memory Space! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. by carik(m): 2:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
Pylony:
To be on a safer side go ahead and do it, but thats if your phone has the latest "custom Rom" devoid of bugs and should be done by a professional.

It can be difficult to get a good phone doctor sometimes tho.
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. by Pylony(m): 2:50pm On Nov 27, 2016
carik:

It can be difficult to get a good phone doctor sometimes tho.

lol you can be one, through self knowledge. No body school me on phones and am happy to say i know a little about solving problems around them.
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. by carik(m): 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2016
Pylony:
lol you can be one, through self knowledge. No body school me on phones and am happy to say i know a little about solving problems around them.

Really?
Through youtube tutorials and online aids?
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. by Pylony(m): 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
carik:

Really?
yea do use online materials but not from youtube or from video files. I do take risk trying things out, lots of trial and error.
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. by Pylony(m): 3:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
carik:

Really?
yea do use online materials but not from youtube or from video files. I do take risk trying new stuffs out, lots of trial and error and beside am a fast learner..
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. by carik(m): 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
Pylony:
yea do use online materials but not from youtube or from video files. I do take risk trying new stuffs out, lots of trial and error and beside am a fist learner..

I wan be like you when I grow o
Lol
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. by Pylony(m): 5:05pm On Nov 27, 2016
carik:

I wan be like you when I grow o
Lol
lol.. See this old papa wey bone don hard kakaraka! You don grow finish.
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. by carik(m): 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
Pylony:

Hehehehe.
*Forever Young* bro grin
Pylony:

Hehehehe.
*Forever Young* bro
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. by Pylony(m): 10:23pm On Nov 27, 2016
carik:

Hehehehe. *Forever Young* bro grin

Hehehehe. *Forever Young* bro
lol na so.
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. by BossLadyF(f): 11:05pm On Nov 27, 2016
Pylony:
so sorry for the delay babe. Have seen it, what type of Android phone is it? don't think it's a very serious matter, just an upgrade issue. seems like your phone is seeking for a new OS (operating system or Rom) upgrade to a recent version from the one you are using now. Which in turn will improve performance on the phone in many ways. You are getting the pop up message because it is available for download. To stop getting the pop up message when connected to the Internet, you'll have to download it clicking on OK. Make sure you are using a high speed uninterrupted internet connection (will recommend a wi-fi connection from a bank's hot-spot ) but if your are sure of the internet connection from your mobile service provider to be fast and static, you can go ahead and use it.

wish you gud luck with it…

OK... Thanks dear. I'll look for a good hotspot. Am afraid of the phone crashing due to service interruption
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. by Pylony(m): 11:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
BossLadyF:

OK... Thanks dear. I'll look for a good hotspot. Am afraid of the phone crashing due to service interruption
Don't forget to back up all your files, and contacts on your M-card and take it out the phone before going about the process.
Gud Luck.. Hope to soon hear from you over the success story.
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. by BossLadyF(f): 8:53am On Nov 28, 2016
Pylony:
Don't forget to back up all your files, and contacts on your M-card and take it out the phone before going about the process.
Gud Luck.. Hope to soon hear from you over the success story.

OK sir. Thanks once more
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. by Pylony(m): 9:26am On Nov 28, 2016
BossLadyF:

OK sir. Thanks once more
lol, i No be sir o, na you be the Boss na grin
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. by BossLadyF(f): 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
Pylony:
lol, i No be sir o, na you be the Boss na grin

Lol... *winks* wink
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. by MightyFortress: 4:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
RETIREDMUMU:
jNOW DAT DATA WILL BE INCREASING BY DECEMBER, ALL YOU NEED IS TO REPLY DIS POST AND I WILL SHARE GLO FREE BROWSING TWEAK DAT HAVE BEING EXISTING SINCE JUNE

Share na
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. by Pylony(m): 6:14pm On Nov 28, 2016
BossLadyF:

Lol... *winks* wink
I remain humble @ your service ma'am.. grin
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. by Pylony(m): 6:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
ayofimihan:
Quick Tip. DELETE INSTAGRAM CACHED VIDEOS

A lot of people don't know this but when you watch videos on instagram, it is automatically stored on your device. It eats up a lot of memory to the extent that when/if i don't delete it for 2 days, it sometimes get up to 300mb.
All you have to do is go to your FILE MANAGER--> INTERNAL/EXTERNAL MEMORY--> ANDRIOD--> DATA--> COM.INSTAGRAM.ANDRIOD--> CACHE--> VIDEO Delete the folder and you're good to go!
You can do this every other day. Cheers!
same as whatsapp were previous chats, sent and recieve media files are hidden on the phone as residual cache files.
Re: Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. by aiodownloader: 12:16pm On Feb 06, 2020
What another astounding thing you will discover right now, is that the applications you will get are free. You don't have to pay a penny, to get your ideal application or game. Simply snatch your most loved aio downloader application and game and use it. Counting those applications that are new or applications in which you are intrigued, and applications that are helpful. Mainstream applications or fun games, everything is accessible for you right now. Discover even the most covered up applications in the google play store and use them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak / Make Free Call With Etisalat And Free Sms With Mtn And Glo.no Software,no Tweaks / Is The TECNO Phantom 8 Too Expensive For 128,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.