Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

What Is Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Love (717 Views)

What Is Love! / Is Love A Good Reason To Get Married? / What Is Love All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Love by limpopo: 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2009
It seems that I am in total denial of what love is? What is love? Can someone pls tell me? Does it exist? Is it usually reciprocated? Can you even find someone that loves you back? So many people think they are in love but they are not. I have looked and looked and looked for a relationship that is worth it. It seems I always make bad choices (someone still told me this today, babe u make bad choices). How do I know which ones are the good choices because basically they all seem like good choices in the beginning. Not having a particular person as a boyfriend, I have noticed makes most girls sleep around. Girls try to find that one special person, who is their all in all, not just a lover, but also a friend and a confidant, but it seems like men do not come with these qualities anymore. I have prayed to my God because God knows I want a man in my life, i need a man. I dont wanna be lonely nomore, Its funny how men are so annoying when you have them but when they are absent in one"s life, you miss them and yearn for them so much. One other thing I wonder, is that is it good to go back to one"s ex, should the past not be the past? Should one go back to "vomit"? Anyways me I am looking for a boyfriend oh and before he comes along I am trying to just hold myself but God will provide sha. Now I am going to try and do some study, I wish I could do some study sha, I find it very hard to open up and I dont like people like my friends in my school knowing about my life, is that a problem?, It seems that I am in total denial of what love is? What is love? Can someone pls tell me? Does it exist? Is it usually reciprocated? Can you even find someone that loves you back? So many people think they are in love but they are not. I have looked and looked and looked for a relationship that is worth it. It seems I always make bad choices (someone still told me this today, babe u make bad choices). How do I know which ones are the good choices because basically they all seem like good choices in the beginning. Not having a particular person as a boyfriend, I have noticed makes most girls sleep around. Girls try to find that one special person, who is their all in all, not just a lover, but also a friend and a confidant, but it seems like men do not come with these qualities anymore. I have prayed to my God because God knows I want a man in my life, i need a man. I dont wanna be lonely nomore, Its funny how men are so annoying when you have them but when they are absent in one"s life, you miss them and yearn for them so much. One other thing I wonder, is that is it good to go back to one"s ex, should the past not be the past? Should one go back to "vomit"? Anyways me I am looking for a boyfriend oh and before he comes along I am trying to just hold myself but God will provide sha. Now I am going to try and do some study, I wish I could do some study sha, I find it very hard to open up and I dont like people like my friends in my school knowing about my life, is that a problem?
Re: What Is Love by Davryme(m): 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2010
luv has no deifinition. ask urself y do accpt dose ex lovers. was it because u just wantd 2 luv.? U cld hv a frnd dat cn give u al u need. D only tin u wont hv is k**s & S**. somehw u just hv 2 kip tryin
Re: What Is Love by cudeh: 8:08pm On Jan 30, 2010
To me LUV has no definition, it's definition comes when you with the perfect person, because some people fake love nowadays, you never can tell, all you got to do is to pray for your mising rib when you want to marry, because so many have died, so broken heart, broken homes and so on all because of LUV. As for me i will fall in love but will love if i want to marry.

(1) (Reply)

If Your Guy/babe Bits Around The Bush, What Will You Do? / New Topic On How To Get Your Patner / Pls Help Me Solve This Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.