Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Please Help My Ex Girlfriend Want To Come Back. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help My Ex Girlfriend Want To Come Back. (1162 Views)

My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend / My Ex Girlfriend Want Me To Marry Her Blood Younger Sister. What Should I Do? / "Pls Help! My Girlfriend Want 2 Kill Me With 2 Much Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Ex Girlfriend Want To Come Back. by corpROYAL(m): 11:02am On Sep 13, 2016
We parted 2 years ago after a cruel between us as a result of post she posted on her dp which contain her another guy which she cannot explain better, instead she turn it to a fight and she came back then without explanation apology which I said no you need to explain. She insisted they were mere friend. then, l stop talking to her an d ignore her messages.
Funny enough, last week someone sent me a request on whatp which happen to be from her after 2years.
I ask her why is sending me message after a very longtime we have parted : she said sorry. How manage u get my number: She said l still have it. I call her to arrangement on how to see after l turn the one we are supposed to had last Saturday down intentionally.
What can l do?

She calm, pretty but She hardly bend to my rule on time. I don't want to waste my time.
Re: Please Help My Ex Girlfriend Want To Come Back. by amazzinggrace(f): 11:06am On Sep 13, 2016
Bend to your rule.

lol. I'm done. Nigerian guys will not kill somebody

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Ex Girlfriend Want To Come Back. by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 13, 2016
That's how girls are.

When you give them space, knowing fully well u did your best for them,they'd start coming back

I advice you to be careful. But don't keep her as your main chick this time.

Salem
Re: Please Help My Ex Girlfriend Want To Come Back. by ouzo1(m): 11:07am On Sep 13, 2016
Tell her u will only accept her back on the condition that she buys u iphone 7....incase she wants to,I have the fairly used one by mark zuckerberg for sale
Re: Please Help My Ex Girlfriend Want To Come Back. by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 13, 2016
amazzinggrace:
Bend to your rule.

yes his rules
Re: Please Help My Ex Girlfriend Want To Come Back. by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 13, 2016
cheesy
Re: Please Help My Ex Girlfriend Want To Come Back. by Richy4(m): 11:23am On Sep 13, 2016
Key points....

<<<She apologised, You said No.

<<<She wants to talk, hence sent messages, u ignored her

<<<she is calm, beautiful but does not bend to your rules..

You should be in Nigerian military bro..A Drill sergeant

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Ex Girlfriend Want To Come Back. by LaClickLaBend: 11:50am On Sep 13, 2016
The guy above me has said it all
Re: Please Help My Ex Girlfriend Want To Come Back. by corpROYAL(m): 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
Richy4:
Key points....

yes I think no lady will see her boyfriend hanging out with another lady without reacting except, She didn't love him. the same thing applicable lol.
<<<She apologised, You said No.

<<<She wants to talk, hence sent messages, u ignored her

<<<she is calm, beautiful but does not bend to your rules..

You should be in Nigerian military bro..A Drill sergeant
Re: Please Help My Ex Girlfriend Want To Come Back. by corpROYAL(m): 2:36pm On Sep 13, 2016
[quote author=corpROYAL post=49324753][/quote]

yes I think no lady will see her boyfriend hanging out with another lady without reacting except, She didn't love him. the same thing applicable lol.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Ex Girlfriend Want To Come Back. by corpROYAL(m): 2:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
amazzinggrace:
Bend to your rule.

it is better to have a broken relationship than br oken marriage. l am very simple am the type doesn't make noise not about military behavior. Lol She didn't accept her fault immediately
Re: Please Help My Ex Girlfriend Want To Come Back. by corpROYAL(m): 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
gimakon:
That's how girls are.

When you give them space, knowing fully well u did your best for them,they'd start coming back

I advice you to be careful. But don't keep her as your main chick this time.

Salem

Well sai d bro.
Re: Please Help My Ex Girlfriend Want To Come Back. by corpROYAL(m): 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
colik:
cheesy

I guess u have something say. it not funny, some ladies do it.
Re: Please Help My Ex Girlfriend Want To Come Back. by corpROYAL(m): 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
corpROYAL:

I guess u have something say. it not funny, some ladies do it.

My question is why is she coming back now and what can l do?
Re: Please Help My Ex Girlfriend Want To Come Back. by firstking01(m): 3:34pm On Sep 13, 2016
Men and ego.
Re: Please Help My Ex Girlfriend Want To Come Back. by philybuck(m): 4:32pm On Sep 13, 2016
Op, there is no future in the past. Think!!!!

(1) (Reply)

For The Guys!!! / Is It Good To Marry A Man That You Love Or A Man That Loves You / My Girl Friend Wants Us To Celebrate Our 2years Dating Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.