Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Confessions Of A Die Hard Gej's Supporter-I Thank God For Making Buhari Pres. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confessions Of A Die Hard Gej's Supporter-I Thank God For Making Buhari Pres. (495 Views)

Lady Blasts Dino Melaye For "I Thank God For My Bullet Proof Car" Post / Confessions Of A Die Hard Gej's Supporter-i Thank God For Making Buhari Pres. / Thank GOD For Making Buhari The President Of This Country. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confessions Of A Die Hard Gej's Supporter-I Thank God For Making Buhari Pres. by OVI75(m): 11:38am On Sep 13, 2016
One of life's Saddest Experience Is Looking at the past and Weeping Over Perceived Missed Opportunities.

I Took some time to Think Deep over the Man Buhari and The Goodluck he Has Brought to Nigeria And this Were Some of My Thoughts.

On a Serious Note

Today, I want to take time and thank GOD for making Buhari the president of this country.

At first, I did not understand why GOD allowed it to happen. But now I know and I HAVE SEEN THE BENEFIT.

This is how I understand the benefit.

Had it been Buhari did not become president:

1. We will think that by now fuel will be #45 per litre.

2. We will think that by now #1 will be equal to $1.

3. We will think that by now three million jobs would have been created.

4. We will think that by now unemployed youths would have been receiving #5,000.00 stipends.

5. We will think that by now pupils would have been getting at least a meal(including fruits) in school.

6. We will think that by now Buhari would have made his assets and liabilities public.

7. We will think that by now 720,000 jobs by the 36 states in the federation yearly (20,000 per state) would have been created.

8. We will think that by now there would be permanent peace in the Niger Delta and other conflict prone areas such as Plateau, Taraba, Bauchi, Borno and Abia.

9. We will think that by now the government would have started creating additional middle-class of at least two million new home owners in the first year in government and one million annually thereafter.

10. We will think that by now maternal and children healthcare services would be free.

The list is almost endless..Add Yours
Re: Confessions Of A Die Hard Gej's Supporter-I Thank God For Making Buhari Pres. by OVI75(m): 11:39am On Sep 13, 2016
APC !!!!! Africa's Greatest Scam of the Decade.

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Die Hard Gej's Supporter-I Thank God For Making Buhari Pres. by maxti: 11:48am On Sep 13, 2016
Hmmm! I see!
Re: Confessions Of A Die Hard Gej's Supporter-I Thank God For Making Buhari Pres. by CHYMZZY(m): 12:22pm On Sep 13, 2016
ThanKGod that he is the president, coz i wont stand the chance to imagine that he is an alchemist who would have been our saving grace, if GEJ is still our president now...
* Did i hear osibanjo sayin' That we will see the real change in 2018? *

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Edo People Have Lost Confidence In Gov. Oshimohole- Wike / $15m Unexplained Wealth: SERAP Gives FG 7 Day Ultimatun To Prosecute Patience Jo / Presidency Denies Sacking Director Who Plagiarised Obama’s Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.