Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,923 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3101 Views)

I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Road In Ojuelegba (photo) / How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 13, 2016
Re: . by KarlWest(m): 12:04pm On Sep 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
Re: . by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
Smh
Re: . by ouzo1(m): 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2016
Incase u need the headlight for that motor..I get for sale

1 Like

Re: . by ikombe: 12:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
You got her the new 2016 rangerover evoque convertible shocked
Re: . by Nonso92(m): 12:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
Re: . by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
Any more lies?

MODIFIED: OP CHANGED THE CAR PICTURE BUT HES EXPOSED ONCE AGAIN, NOTICE HOW HE CONVENIENTLY GETS RID OF THE GIDI CAR WATERMARK ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT OF PICTIRE TWO

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
grin grin grin Nairalanders and fake stories are like 5&6
Wingback:
Any more lies?
Re: . by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
The two gays above. The fact that you can't afford such luxury doesn't mean you should open that pùssy you call mouth in disbelief.
Re: . by ikombe: 1:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
Wingback:
Any more lies?
Thats not a nissa murano undecided

Thats a Range Rover 2016 evoque Convertible undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
ikombe:
Thats not a nissa murano undecided

Thats a Range Rover 2016 evoque Convertible undecided
He changed the pictures if you read this comment, you would figure it out cool cool cool

CrazyQinn:
grin grin grin Nairalanders and fake stories are like 5&6

OP why did you remove the tag?

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
PussySmasher:
The two gays above. The fact that you can't afford such luxury doesn't mean you should open that pùssy you call mouth in disbelief.

Wing back...Exposing Fantastists since 2016; Just take the L and retreat, the fact you changed the picture shows how stupid_ you are.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
Wingback:

Wing back...Exposing Fantastists since 2016; Just take the L and retreat, the fact you changed the picture shows how stupid_ you are.
Lol ....The same illiterate with his numerous monikers to exhibit his stupidíty. The same illiterate who out of depression and frustration created different monikers on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2536003/asewo-beer-parlour-share-ashewo/449#48882173 and started exchanging conversations with himself. grin. How depression and poverty can lead to foolishness. The "self deluded wånker" in quote even had time to search the whole of Google to fish out whether I dug the phone from the net or not. How jobless and hopeless the fagg0t his grin. If I decide to buy or bought an HTC M10 for myself or anybody, is it necessary I post the original photo of me and the phone together before you believe? I can as well post a sample photo.
For your information, the first image I posted is what I wish to get myself latest December. The second image, believe it or not as it adds or removes nothing from my money, I got it for my girl. And I'm sure you must be wondering and wandering how and why it carries the tag "gidi cars" well thats because I'm a joint admin of gidi cars fan page on instagram.
Like I said , whether you believe it or not adds or removes nothing from my money and that's non of my business.
Dont worry about me kid and prepare for school tomorrow.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
PussySmasher:

[b]You posted car you wish to buy 2 times and later changed the picture 2 times...

cheesy. And it was proven it wasn't me in that thread, i am always in plain sight, the very fact you think that's me shows how stupid_ you are. If you continue letting hatred, jealousy and stupidity_ to override your common sense, you won't even be able to buy a Motorcycle.

See your life you just showed you are using a Techno or low iem phone, digging that picture takes 8 seconds...Maybe it takes you 10minutes, you think everyone uses shitty_ phones like you and You claim to buy expensive cars but can't get a decent phone shocked cheesy wink

Mr Gidi cars, yet you never patronize the autos and car talk section, Any more stupid_ thing to say, I bet you have more or shut the fvck up and stop digging a bigger hole for yourself...

You have nothing to prove but you opened a thread might as well write your username on a placard and take a picture with the car, of course that's if you are not fantasizing cheesy
[/b]
Re: . by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 13, 2016
Wingback:

My people, this is your fantastist exposer who loves to see people take the L and retreat. Dude also seems to be very stupid. grin
Depression and frustration is when despite how big and wide the internet is, you search it to find out whether someone made a genuine post or not. grin

Re: . by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2016
PussySmasher:

My people, this is your fantastist exposer who loves to see people take the L and retreat. Dude also seems to be very stupid. grin
Depression and frustration is when despite how big and wide the internet is, you search it to find out whether someone made a genuine post or not. grin

Prove Gossipheart_ is me, Prove that car is your girls...

You can't....Go back to Fantasy land.

Tired of spilling trash, quote me again, and I will table your matter for the Ashawo thread wink cheesy...MR FANTASY
Re: . by poweredcom(m): 9:26am On Oct 07, 2016
angry angry angry angry angry

this guy na LION......LINUS......WORLD CLASS LIAR...NA G WAGON U BUY FOR UR BABE..MR ADELEKE SON....BROTHER TO DAVIDO....HAHAH....DREAMER...SO IF U GET MILLIONS FOR BANK NA WOMAN U GO INVEST AM IN....MUGU...ODE...FOOL

3 Likes

Re: . by obontami: 12:22am On Nov 08, 2016
MissHatey:
Smh
why are you shaking your head LOL grin
Re: . by Nobody: 5:12am On Nov 08, 2016
obontami:
why are you shaking your head LOL grin
shhhhhhhh your mouth undecided

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Go To The Other Room: Sex Position Of The Week(pic) / What To Discuss On A Date / Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.