Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,779 members, 7,866,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:32 AM

Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics) (33961 Views)

Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex / Joshua Iginla Gives 40 Disables Including Muslims N150k Each To Mark Birthday / Joshua Iginla Gives N5Million To Acid Bathe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics) by kunsystem: 5:27pm On Sep 13, 2016
Registration of Company and Business
Registration of Associations Clubs and NGOs
Registration of Schools, Churches and Mosques
Filling of Annual Returns
Accounting and Taxation services
We have affordable Properties to Let/sale in any part of Lagos and Ogun
please call us for home/office service delivery on 08023988033
Office Address 2 Apatira Street Itafaji Lagos Island
Emails newmindset2014@yahoo.com

Thank you

Re: Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics) by cyprus000: 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
peteregwu:
Am sorry, they just bought her soul and exchanged her for money undecided. All that glitters are not gold. Watch her as times go on and see the end.
[size=13pt]
Your naivity, is top notch
[/size]
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics) by brostheo(m): 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2016
Not surprised tho,end time pastors will give #5 to get #20 in return. Simple business strategy

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics) by ensamy(m): 5:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
Make I do start my own church. Today na Today Deliverance Ministries.

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics) by rusher14: 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2016
The look on the little boy's face.

grin
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics) by muareal: 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
Thats my father wapelaye baba Iginla
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics) by shamecurls(m): 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
Na today!

Publicity stunt!
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics) by agwom(m): 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics) by Dinobi77: 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
Seeking the praises of men just like the saducees n pharisees. This is contrary to Biblical teachings.
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics) by muareal: 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2016
peteregwu:
Am sorry, they just bought her soul and exchanged her for money undecided. All that glitters are not gold. Watch her as times go on and see the end.
i'm not surprise people like you show up here, pastor give it'll be interpreted ritual, they no give it'll be gridiness
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics) by muareal: 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2016
Dinobi77:
Seeking the praises of men just like the saducees n pharisees. This is contrary to Biblical teachings.
exactly, even feefing 5000 men not to talk of women and children in the Bible by Jesus is still public stunt okwaya? ja hea-ura
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics) by WestAfricanGoon: 5:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin

More pastors reeling in desperate people. Una well done o.. How much did you pay to have this posted on nairaland? Mods, how much was your cut?
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics) by Godyke(m): 5:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
Bolustic:

But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth (Matthew 6:3)

What do you understand as an alm? If you care to know, alms are gift or helping hands given to beggars who solicited for financial or feeding assistance.
In this case, he did not give them to advertise, he only did what he did just as he was led by the spirit of God. In short they were being rewarded by God and the pastor in this case does not have a choice than to obey God's instructions.

He doesn't need to advertise giving before we know he is a giver. If he hadn't done it so, how would other hard minded stiff necked hearers of the word be eventual doers without an example such as this?

Remember his position as a pastor makes him a role model for all his followers to emulate. If had been giving in secret and fails to show the world as you quoted in Mattew 6:3 it is same person like you that will still accuse the man of God of embezzling church fund alone without giving back to the needy.

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics) by Smooyis(m): 6:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
peteregwu:

May God forgive you. You really don't need to respond to all things in life,if you know you lack the correct answer. May God bless the pastor for his good work. More of it iJN.
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics) by jasonclement(m): 6:16pm On Sep 13, 2016
why should this be I believe when one gives One something,it shouldn't be publicly known...
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics) by kabrud: 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2016
Lifetime salary for 95yr old? Why not scholarship for a 10 yr old orphan?
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics) by lukasmuyiwa(m): 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2016
belonare:
Community development.
lol its a course I studied in the polytechnic back then
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics) by Abiodunoluseun: 6:45pm On Sep 13, 2016
peteregwu:
God will forgive u and save ur soul.
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics) by Abiodunoluseun: 6:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
Bolustic:

I thought he was helping the needy, what does a needy need a car for? Why give someone a white elephant?

Why not a small scale business enterprise?

You can accuse/quote me for judging but commonsense should prevail in everything we do. This is where TB Joshua is different.
una just must av something to talk, e give una must criticize the manner e chose to give, if e no give uno go say dem dey use tithe money buy jet like as if ur one naira dey thr. some of una need serious deliverance
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics) by SlimBrawnie(f): 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
Hmmm... I know of people that use to attend Champions, in fact I once taught his only son... Make I no just talk before dem say I say... Because only God knows those who are truly His.
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics) by InvertedHammer: 7:01pm On Sep 13, 2016
/
Lifetime salaries to a 95-years old?

Interesting!

\
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics) by igwegeorgiano(m): 7:12pm On Sep 13, 2016
peteregwu:
how do u mean?
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics) by VajanahDischaj(f): 7:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
e come get time to pose for camera şef
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics) by fetrillion(m): 7:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
[quote author=benueguy post=49329119]
Nigerians! You guys never cease to amaze me! Why do you like complaining?! [/quot
i tireoo
dey accused pastor Adeboye n Bishop oyedepo of using purchasing private jet insteadof helping d needy.. nothing Nigerians no go talk
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics) by fetrillion(m): 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2016
[quote author=benueguy post=49329119]
Nigerians! You guys never cease to amaze me! Why do you like complaining?! [/quot
i tireoo
dey accused pastor Adeboye n Bishop oyedepo of using purchasing private jet insteadof helping d needy.. nothing u do wey Nigerians no go talk
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Mama Twins # Your Goat don Born Lion #

See as she hold the money strong

Pastor Iginla Twale cool
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics) by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
See the only wise man here...you know what I mean

Re: Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics) by Thobiy(m): 8:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
ramosike34:
nice one..I just hope there are no hidden agendas
Yep story that touch
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics) by misscall247: 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2016
peteregwu:
if he didn't give now,u will say he is flying jet why him members dey trek

na wa4una#pls get a life#

more grace man of God
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics) by misscall247: 8:29pm On Sep 13, 2016
Dinobi77:
if him no give now u go still call m names.......Get alife 4urself#abi recession Don dey affect ur brain?
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics) by misscall247: 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2016
Bolustic:

But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth (Matthew 6:3)
lol.....not for bloggers

u ppl r always lookin 4away to judge men of God

blame bloggers not him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Frank Chuks Holding Gun On A Church Program Poster In Delta State / Imoudu Sule, Apostle Suleman's Father Warns Him Over PMB, APC Criticisms / Can A Christian Marry More Than One Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.