Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,430 members, 7,846,785 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics) (33944 Views)

Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex / Joshua Iginla Gives 40 Disables Including Muslims N150k Each To Mark Birthday / Joshua Iginla Gives N5Million To Acid Bathe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics) by danypst: 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
i'm impressed. Others pastors should learn this.
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics) by kenoz(m): 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
Nice one
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics) by Kosy79(f): 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2016
Bolustic:

I thought he was helping the needy, what does a needy need a car for? Why give someone a white elephant?

Why not a small scale business enterprise?

You can accuse/quote me for judging but commonsense should prevail in everything we do. This is where TB Joshua is different.
is it bad for 95 old man? so d man should be trekking or selling at his age? ur sense sure pass
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics) by andyanders: 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
peteregwu:
Am sorry, they just bought her soul and exchanged her for money undecided. All that glitters are not gold. Watch her as times go on and see the end.

I pity your ignorance and you will one day be in the woman's shoes whereby you will seek for help and favor and none MUST come your way.

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics) by billyG(m): 10:42pm On Sep 13, 2016
I smell ritual here,Y giv a 90yrs old & a widow a brand new car,he want them 2 die of heart attack.
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 13, 2016
tosignno:
Hi there my name is tosaino an [artist]
Show Love and pls download
my two songs

first track

Title beginning

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/a7c999a4

second track

Title oye koti mo

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/2d9e3785

I hope you will enjoy them

thanks as you download
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics) by gebest: 11:01pm On Sep 13, 2016
she doesnt need dat kind of car now
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics) by Egunje: 11:16pm On Sep 13, 2016
Bolustic:

But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth (Matthew 6:3)

if the left hand had not seen how the right gave, then how could we have known that nicoddemus gave, peter paul and even the proverbial widows mite. my dear showing how we gave doesn't necessarily mean one is proud, but only showing others how big the could give. but having pride in mind is what makes it sin. thank u
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics) by aubventure: 12:16am On Sep 14, 2016
peteregwu:
Am sorry, they just bought her soul and exchanged her for money undecided. All that glitters are not gold. Watch her as times go on and see the end.
If they don't give, they are thieves, if they do they are buying people's souls. pls will they do to pls you guys.
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics) by double0seven(m): 5:35am On Sep 14, 2016
Something don't make sense for this story. You gave a widow 200k and a exotic 2007/8 Toyota Camry! what exactly is the rationale behind giving a poor widow an almost 2 million naira car!? what's she supposed to be doing with it? Cruising around town?!

isn't what she needs a sustainable business? How is she supposed to be maintaining the car?

then another 95 years old man an exotic car? dem go also employ driver for am?!

something is fishy somewhere. Very fishy.

To me, this just seems like arrangee tinz to advertise the church. Crowd will start attending the church, payiing tithes and offerings and hoping one day, they'll be singled out too

and what does the Pastor mean by "as long as I'm alive you cannot die". Is that not ascribing the power you have to yourself and not God.
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics) by Tkayhandsome(m): 6:10am On Sep 14, 2016
There are things you won't understand in the physical.
benueguy:

Nigerians! You guys never cease to amaze me! Why do you like complaining?!
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics) by ifenes(m): 6:38am On Sep 14, 2016
He gave them the money that belonged to them in the first place. The church is a charity organisation because it pays no taxes. Money donated is for the needy in the first place. You want to praise him for doing what he was supposed to do?

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics) by Triton1996(m): 6:42am On Sep 14, 2016
double0seven:
Something don't make sense for this story. You gave a widow 200k and a exotic 2007/8 Toyota Camry! what exactly is the rationale behind giving a poor widow an almost 2 million naira car!? what's she supposed to be doing with it? Cruising around town?!

isn't what she needs a sustainable business? How is she supposed to be maintaining the car?

then another 95 years old man an exotic car? dem go also employ driver for am?!

something is fishy somewhere. Very fishy.

To me, this just seems like arrangee tinz to advertise the church. Crowd will start attending the church, payiing tithes and offerings and hoping one day, they'll be singled out too

and what does the Pastor mean by "as long as I'm alive you cannot die". Is that not ascribing the power you have to yourself and not God.

Like seriousli ehnnnn...nigerians....pls tell me what se needs a business for again...her children has been taken care of alredi...and they gave her 200k...e no do?? And she was given automatic employment oo...so what are u saying broda...Why r u so myopic abt tinz..u wil be forming one stupid philosophy...and the old man, doesn't e deserve it after serving the country?? Una pipu leave am Mk e die and dis man gave him a car and placed him on life salary...chaii

Talkin abt the kidnapped man, u need to go thru spiritual lecture...u like the bible...I wil tk u thru it....even Jesus exercised spiritual authority...elijah asked rain to stop nd for three years, Ntn dropped in a whole nation..Joshua asked sun to stand still, pls for understandin, come to foursquare gospel church, tnks man
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics) by Psoul(m): 10:19am On Sep 14, 2016
Bolustic:

But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth (Matthew 6:3)

Oh ye hypocrites, the Pharesees and Saduseess when shall you represent from your sins.

The man gave the gift in his church, you complain he did it openly. The other man of God did his secretly you complain he's not helping his church members. What's your problem bro.
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics) by mikeapollo: 11:51am On Sep 14, 2016
danypst:
i'm impressed. Others pastors should learn this.

The pastor and others like him are just learning from TB Joshua who was the first to introduce this kind of philanthropy.
Thank God for the wisdom and vision that He gave TB Joshua. It has become the light that is being followed by other pastors in Nigeria and beyond!
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics) by CaptainDKY: 1:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
Bolustic:

I thought he was helping the needy, what does a needy need a car for? Why give someone a white elephant?

Why not a small scale business enterprise?

You can accuse/quote me for judging but commonsense should prevail in everything we do. This is where TB Joshua is different.
so the #200,000 no reach 4 her to take start small business abi?
Re: Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics) by Oppypoppy: 8:05am On Jan 30, 2017
peteregwu:

You talk like you know some secret. Are you judging? Only know yourself and appreciate good deeds from other people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo / Onele Twins, Paul Eberechukwu & Peter Uchechukwu To Be Ordained Catholic Priests / Praying Loudly Vs Praying Quietly: What Do You Guys Think.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.