Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Which Of These Would You Rather Have (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Would You Rather Have (pics) (837 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Would You Rather Have (pics) by franzis(m): 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2016
I go take the two if possible...

Re: Which Of These Would You Rather Have (pics) by madridguy(m): 2:32pm On Sep 13, 2016
I stand with lamborghini.
Re: Which Of These Would You Rather Have (pics) by bentlywills(m): 2:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
Lambo n dat house?

Ain't thinking twice undecided

I can buy doz books later
Re: Which Of These Would You Rather Have (pics) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
The books joor. undecided
I can get a smaller car later.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Would You Rather Have (pics) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 13, 2016
I will take the car and sell it off, have some change left then buy the books and acquire same infinite knowledge!

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Would You Rather Have (pics) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2016
grayht:
I will take the car and sell it off, have some change left then buy the books and acquire same infinite knowledge!

Your head dey there. wink

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Would You Rather Have (pics) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
"Infinite knowlege" my ass angry

I have seen something else under the sun: The race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned; but time and chance happen to them all.

- Ecclesiates 9:11

Hand over the keys to that Lamborghini Huracan jooor kiss
Re: Which Of These Would You Rather Have (pics) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
I stand with books and infinite knowledge... cool
Re: Which Of These Would You Rather Have (pics) by blueghost(m): 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
will have the car then sell it and invest the money on something big then i can buy the books and more of the car wink wink
Re: Which Of These Would You Rather Have (pics) by firstking01(m): 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
Re: Which Of These Would You Rather Have (pics) by Jadoskii(m): 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
I will go for infinite knowledge.sooner or later I will be dining with Stephen hawkings, Bill gates,Carlos slim and several great minds.my incredible knowledge will get me tons of Lamborghini or Ferrari.U can ask Larry page and sergey brin.knowledge is permanent were others are struggling u Jux find it easy. ever wonder why the whites sit down during road construction in nigeria and the blacks toil in the sun for peanuts.knowledge.

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If You Like Someone Or If You’re Just Lonely / For Ladies!! 6 Guys You’ll End Up Dating When You’ve Been Single For Too Long / Try This Out and you will be surprised.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.