Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

How Do I Turn Of The Whatsapp Not To Share Info On BB10 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Turn Of The Whatsapp Not To Share Info On BB10 (508 Views)

Whatsapp Not Working On Blackberry, Nokia & Symbian Phones (PHOTO) / It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! / Facebook App No Longer Supported On BB10 OS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Turn Of The Whatsapp Not To Share Info On BB10 by blackdream: 3:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
Please I need assistance on how to locate the place I should click the option of whatsapp not to share my information with facebook on my BlackBerry 10 device. I can't locate it
Re: How Do I Turn Of The Whatsapp Not To Share Info On BB10 by extwoo(m): 3:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
No need to turn it off. Very soon the whole thing won't work again. grin grin Enjoy it while you still can.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Shocker - Samsung Stop Sales Of Galaxy Note 7 / Facts You Didn’t Know About Samsung - Arewatech / Whatsapp Now Support Video Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.