Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Edo APGA Executives Defect To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo APGA Executives Defect To APC (13919 Views)

Hundreds Of PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Edo APGA Expels Spokesman And Others Who Defected To APC / APC Members Defect To PDP In Edo (2014) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo APGA Executives Defect To APC by yinkard4me(m): 9:15am On Sep 14, 2016
They have always been an APC memebers... Its one of dos conventional tricks to amass more disciples from opposition party at d eleventh hour.. Shikena

2 Likes

Re: Edo APGA Executives Defect To APC by Gladiator1: 9:16am On Sep 14, 2016
They are all criminals. Public fund looters

1 Like

Re: Edo APGA Executives Defect To APC by berrystunn(m): 9:22am On Sep 14, 2016
And what if they lost??

selfish selling your vote.

1 Like

Re: Edo APGA Executives Defect To APC by basadenet: 9:24am On Sep 14, 2016
That is not enough to change anything in Edo. Apc is dead and buried already.

1 Like

Re: Edo APGA Executives Defect To APC by yeyeboi(m): 9:27am On Sep 14, 2016
oyinkinola:

...if Apc did nothing than serving the interest of the nation, it's enough!

Which stupid interest are they serving? It seems u are high on cheap drugs cheesy

Abeg find one place go throway ur sef
Re: Edo APGA Executives Defect To APC by yeyeboi(m): 9:27am On Sep 14, 2016
oyinkinola:

Which stupid interest are they serving? It seems u are high on cheap drugs cheesy

Abeg find one place go throway ur sef

1 Like

Re: Edo APGA Executives Defect To APC by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 14, 2016
Rubbish they would have done it along time ago
Re: Edo APGA Executives Defect To APC by kaystick86(m): 9:28am On Sep 14, 2016
good bye and RIP
Re: Edo APGA Executives Defect To APC by Appareil(m): 9:34am On Sep 14, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Dear God, anything that will kill PDP totally, do it and let your name be glorified... Amen cool
Vain and carnal prayer, Father with no interest of the people you created will not be answered IJN!
Re: Edo APGA Executives Defect To APC by Annie939(f): 9:37am On Sep 14, 2016
hmm
Re: Edo APGA Executives Defect To APC by Appareil(m): 9:37am On Sep 14, 2016
Princelegacylemoha:
Stupid Nigeria Government, I pity Nigerians !!
Chai I am tempted to talk like you.
Re: Edo APGA Executives Defect To APC by Appareil(m): 9:42am On Sep 14, 2016
Tokety7:
Even real ibos love APC. Those that don't are the inconsequential anonymous ones all over Nairaland.
Story!
Re: Edo APGA Executives Defect To APC by foxgiovani(m): 9:47am On Sep 14, 2016
This is why they postponed the election. To enable hem lobby more persons/party to liaise with APC. It still wont work. iyamu is our man.
Re: Edo APGA Executives Defect To APC by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 14, 2016
They need money to setup their campaign, due to recession, before 2019 they will all go back to their party. Said one of defectee.
Re: Edo APGA Executives Defect To APC by mcfestgee: 9:50am On Sep 14, 2016
Worthless endorsement. It makes no difference, its already lost battle for Oshomole and Obaseki
Re: Edo APGA Executives Defect To APC by danot1030: 9:59am On Sep 14, 2016
Those ignorant Igbo guys we flood this place to masturbate.
Re: Edo APGA Executives Defect To APC by captiansteve(m): 10:01am On Sep 14, 2016
phemmie06:

Oh you're one of them. If you are to be sincere and be truthful to yourself, tell me the good thing in APC has done
APC has done wat pdp won't do in the nxt 16 years in edo state.wht did pdp do wen dey were in office..we knw none of them is worth vouching for but APC is d beta devil btwn d two.

1 Like

Re: Edo APGA Executives Defect To APC by SweetLove0(f): 10:10am On Sep 14, 2016
yesoooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Edo APGA Executives Defect To APC by linusbnn(m): 10:12am On Sep 14, 2016
oyinkinola:

May your life move in the same direction of APC governance,say Amen
Re: Edo APGA Executives Defect To APC by Qmerit(m): 10:20am On Sep 14, 2016
phemmie06:

Oh you're one of them. If you are to be sincere and be truthful to yourself, tell me the good thing in APC has done

In edo apc has done a lot and it is well seen on ground!and Edo people know this!

2 Likes

Re: Edo APGA Executives Defect To APC by phylp: 10:21am On Sep 14, 2016
Alright, no need to argue...let's take a random pool of opinions...In Edo, APC will "win" click like if PDP click share...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo APGA Executives Defect To APC by oyinkinola: 10:21am On Sep 14, 2016
linusbnn:

May your life move in the same direction of APC governance,say Amen
Amen! Amen! Amen!

May God loot your life as PDP looted Nigerian treasury for good 16 years, in the nation's name I pray. say amen!
or otherwise, the spirits of the victims of bokoharam will hurt you to death!
Re: Edo APGA Executives Defect To APC by MrCasper: 10:22am On Sep 14, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Dear God, anything that will kill PDP totally, do it and let your name be glorified... Amen cool
I weep for Nigerians always praying for PDP to totally collapse. I guess they don't know the meaning of democracy. So its when only APC is the only large party in Nigeria that such 'high thinking' Nigerians will be happy. Nigerians 'endured' for 16 years under PDP because there was no strong opposition to make them step up. This is the time Nigerians should be hoping for a credible opposition party to make APC step up their game to avoid the mistakes of the past PDP era....we need a credible and strong opposition if our democracy must be sustained. I thought you guys should have learnt after what PDP did for 16 years jux because they overshadowed the little opposition parties.
Re: Edo APGA Executives Defect To APC by OluwaSheyi123: 10:24am On Sep 14, 2016
id911:
They postoned the election so they can have enough time for all manner of evil propaganda but they forget that most people are wiser now
You dey mind them? What is even wrong with apc sef? They are never tired of telling lies.
Re: Edo APGA Executives Defect To APC by linusbnn(m): 10:32am On Sep 14, 2016
oyinkinola:

Amen! Amen! Amen!

May God loot your life as PDP looted Nigerian treasury for good 16 years, in the nation's name I pray. say amen!
or otherwise, the spirits of the victims of bokoharam will hurt you to death!

No be your father start boko haram why will their spirit hurt me?
Re: Edo APGA Executives Defect To APC by goodvision12(m): 10:38am On Sep 14, 2016
Tokety7:
Even real ibos love APC. Those that don't are the inconsequential anonymous ones all over Nairaland.
This guy is high on jamaican weed
Re: Edo APGA Executives Defect To APC by ENDEEEEEEE(m): 10:42am On Sep 14, 2016
Lol.. the source of this news spells lies... the news isn't even in any of the dailies today.
Re: Edo APGA Executives Defect To APC by ENDEEEEEEE(m): 10:43am On Sep 14, 2016
Lol.. the source of this news spells lies... the news isn't even in any of the dailies today... Edo is south south... Edo is PDP..
Re: Edo APGA Executives Defect To APC by oyinkinola: 10:53am On Sep 14, 2016
linusbnn:

No be your father start boko haram why will their spirit hurt me?
say amen, don't run away!
Re: Edo APGA Executives Defect To APC by oyinkinola: 11:02am On Sep 14, 2016
MrCasper:

I weep for Nigerians always praying for PDP to totally collapse. I guess they don't know the meaning of democracy. So its when only APC is the only large party in Nigeria that such 'high thinking' Nigerians will be happy. Nigerians 'endured' for 16 years under PDP because there was no strong opposition to make them step up. This is the time Nigerians should be hoping for a credible opposition party to make APC step up their game to avoid the mistakes of the past PDP era....we need a credible and strong opposition if our democracy must be sustained. I thought you guys should have learnt after what PDP did for 16 years jux because they overshadowed the little opposition parties.
No body against any opposition party in Nigeria, there are a lots of them, they can come together to form mega party, the new one's are welcome!
but pdp is finished in Nigeria, never for looters to manage the affairs of this nation again!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha & Wife Gift Widow N1 Million, A House & Automatic Job / Authentic ANN Presidential Primaries Happening Live In Abuja / Minimum Wage: Ngige, SGF Mustapha To Meet Buhari On Fresh Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.