Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,669 members, 7,955,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:41 AM

Edo APGA Executives Defect To APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo APGA Executives Defect To APC (14019 Views)

Hundreds Of PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Edo APGA Expels Spokesman And Others Who Defected To APC / APC Members Defect To PDP In Edo (2014) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo APGA Executives Defect To APC by Slymonster(m): 11:14am On Sep 14, 2016
when I saw Anenih still campaigning at this old age for pdp,I just lost it....old man that should be resting after all the stolen money and control since forever...abeg make the election come and go
Re: Edo APGA Executives Defect To APC by jrusky(m): 11:47am On Sep 14, 2016
Tokety7:
Even real ibos love APC. Those that don't are the inconsequential anonymous ones all over Nairaland.

Really

Anyway I have nothing to say its so pathetic that it was Igbo man that was vomiting thrash and he has defected, I seriously pity my Igbo people a lot this my own tribe are the most confuse tribe in Nigeria and this is why Igbo has no place or say in Nigeria of today and resulted in chanting Biafra my foot and ends up angry with the Yoruba instead to bury their heads in shame.

APGA was co founded by their Lord the man they claimed to love with all their heart (excluding me pls) but in the East of today where is APGA if truly you all claimed to love him(Ojukwu) APC I repeat is a total Yoruba idea and I so much respect the Yoruba a lot simply because when they want something they go for it and get it done and my people will jump on it and claim it belong to them, that same Yoruba you claimed to hate with passion owns this same party my people are dying for today but to develop APGA that was co-founded by their Lord to a fearful party mba. This is why I see Biafra struggle as nonsense just last night a confused anuofia goat from Imo state telling me to my face he will rather die for APC than to join APGA or Labour or KOWA or PDP and this i-diot want Biafra, please how I only told him he is a dead living soul a confused, bloody chest beater mad goat with no single common sense.

Imagine a Igbo man in Benin election vomiting thrash in a town that is not your fathers land, tribe that just love go around like a nomadic human whose their home land never pleases them to stay and has no shame. Okorocha spend 100 of Million Dollars to pave way for a Fulani to rule Nigeria and at the end of it the herdsmen turned Enugu to killing game reserve and yet igbo's still want to die for APC and you want Yoruba or Hausa to take us serious far from it.

Develop your own thing my people wil not and never as if its one demon that told them not to but when other tribe do it they will come and say its for all of us or its no mans land or it belong to Nigeria. When you say the truth they will abuse you and calls all sort of names just watch their respond on my post you will get what I'm saying.
Re: Edo APGA Executives Defect To APC by Tokety7: 12:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
[s]
jrusky:

Really

Anyway I have nothing to say its so pathetic that it was Igbo man that was vomiting thrash and he has defected, I seriously pity my Igbo people a lot this my own tribe are the most confuse tribe in Nigeria and this is why Igbo has no place or say in Nigeria of today and resulted in chanting Biafra my foot and ends up angry with the Yoruba instead to bury their heads in shame.

APGA was co founded by their Lord the man they claimed to love with all their heart (excluding me pls) but in the East of today where is APGA if truly you all claimed to love him(Ojukwu) APC I repeat is a total Yoruba idea and I so much respect the Yoruba a lot simply because when they want something they go for it and get it done and my people will jump on it and claim it belong to them, that same Yoruba you claimed to hate with passion owns this same party my people are dying for today but to develop APGA that was co-founded by their Lord to a fearful party mba. This is why I see Biafra struggle as nonsense just last night a confused anuofia goat from Imo state telling me to my face he will rather die for APC than to join APGA or Labour or KOWA or PDP and this i-diot want Biafra, please how I only told him he is a dead living soul a confused, bloody chest beater mad goat with no single common sense.

Imagine a Igbo man in Benin election vomiting thrash in a town that is not your fathers land, tribe that just love go around like a nomadic human whose their home land never pleases them to stay and has no shame. Okorocha spend 100 of Million Dollars to pave way for a Fulani to rule Nigeria and at the end of it the herdsmen turned Enugu to killing game reserve and yet igbo's still want to die for APC and you want Yoruba or Hausa to take us serious far from it.

Develop your own thing my people wil not and never as if its one demon that told them not to but when other tribe do it they will come and say its for all of us or its no mans land or it belong to Nigeria. When you say the truth they will abuse you and calls all sort of names just watch their respond on my post you will get what I'm saying.
[/s]

U must be insane to ever think u will read up this crap
Re: Edo APGA Executives Defect To APC by Tokety7: 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
goodvision12:
This guy is high on jamaican weed

For stating the obvious truth......guilty as charged.
Re: Edo APGA Executives Defect To APC by fergubams: 1:39pm On Sep 14, 2016
Na waooo! election wen don finish since na one person still dey talk about. Make ona look Delta state ona go knw say this election na only one part dey .
Re: Edo APGA Executives Defect To APC by jossy4joseph(m): 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2016
People defecting to ApigC are irrelevant, useless, worthless like the naira and beggars. ApigC is dead in Edo state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja Rally Divides Pro-buhari Group / Nnamdi Azikiwe's 117th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / ADC Candidate, Ikhayere Uses Obi’s Pictures To Solicit Votes In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.