Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,146 members, 7,845,792 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

5 Things You Shouldn't Change Frequently On Your Blog - Techinfo - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Things You Shouldn't Change Frequently On Your Blog - Techinfo (5439 Views)

Top 5 Things Nigerian Bloggers Shouldn't Bring To 2018 / 5 Things That Yahoo! Search Can Do But Not Google / How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things You Shouldn't Change Frequently On Your Blog - Techinfo by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 14, 2016
iykekelvins:
Bae, Good morning. How you take open yours?
morning dear. A friend helped me with that.
Re: 5 Things You Shouldn't Change Frequently On Your Blog - Techinfo by iykekelvins(m): 7:49am On Sep 14, 2016
HateU2:
morning dear. A friend helped me with that.
Alright thanks.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Shouldn't Change Frequently On Your Blog - Techinfo by Janeyinspires(f): 7:57am On Sep 14, 2016
Great...I can relate to the captcha of a thing.
Re: 5 Things You Shouldn't Change Frequently On Your Blog - Techinfo by haggdon: 8:15am On Sep 14, 2016
habuchelsea:
if you ever need someone to;

set up your blog,

design it for SEO Friendly,

write original content,

Adsense tutorial (approval & Verification for Non-
Nigerian Adsense)

and many more of your blog services....

you can Whatsapp me 08035160744 (serious guys
only pls)

check my site www.wikiban.com for proof
Bro i can see there is no AdSense active in your site
Re: 5 Things You Shouldn't Change Frequently On Your Blog - Techinfo by joey150(m): 8:18am On Sep 14, 2016
Contact me for quality freelance article writing/re-writing.
Re: 5 Things You Shouldn't Change Frequently On Your Blog - Techinfo by adewasco2k(m): 10:23am On Sep 14, 2016
Changing theme has its bad and good sides.

1. Because I don't want to change theme I should stick to a theme even if I find a more suitable theme in the future? Yes! It good to do a lot of research before using a theme but then that doesn't mean you will not later find a better one.

2. Changing theme can help increase your CTR. Do your analysis on that. I have and it came positive mostly for a blog with a lot of returning visitors. It's insignificant though on a blog with mostly new visitors .
Re: 5 Things You Shouldn't Change Frequently On Your Blog - Techinfo by Vicben(m): 10:26am On Sep 14, 2016
HateU2:
Thanks but I am still looking for a permanent theme and that makes me change it
while you search and wait for the perfect theme for your blog, you could be doing the test running offline instead of doing it live on your blog until you're certain with the template you want to use
Re: 5 Things You Shouldn't Change Frequently On Your Blog - Techinfo by techinfong: 10:30am On Sep 14, 2016
Yea that was the reason why i didn't include it,changing a theme isn.t that bad but changing favicon may be bad as well
adewasco2k:
Changing theme has its bad and good sides.

1. Because I don't want to change theme I should stick to a theme even if I find a more suitable theme in the future? Yes! It good to do a lot of research before using a theme but then that doesn't mean you will not later find a better one.

2. Changing theme can help increase your CTR. Do your analysis on that. I have and it came positive mostly for a blog with a lot of returning visitors. It's insignificant though on a blog with mostly new visitors .

Re: 5 Things You Shouldn't Change Frequently On Your Blog - Techinfo by teamfrabidel: 11:07am On Sep 14, 2016
this is cool...
Re: 5 Things You Shouldn't Change Frequently On Your Blog - Techinfo by spafu(m): 12:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Bross it's too early in the morning for this, don't derail this thread. If you don't have something worthwhile to say, just read and move on.
Even a fo. ol would be thought wise if he speaks less.
Have a nice day
Wet in concern you busybody?
Re: 5 Things You Shouldn't Change Frequently On Your Blog - Techinfo by Eleganza33(f): 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
AleAirHub:
OK Na.

hy please i have a question
Re: 5 Things You Shouldn't Change Frequently On Your Blog - Techinfo by techinfong: 5:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
cool~
Eleganza33:
hy please i have a question

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can Readers Comment Without Logging In On WordPress? / Google Buys Meebo For $100M / Why A Digital Marketing Agency Should Build Your New Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.