Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers (45366 Views)

"I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters / Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency / Economy: Recession Will End Soon, Buhari Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by jokerphilics(m): 10:54am On Sep 15, 2016
kettle84:
protect the integrity of the British contraption indeed. supposing they stationed the kind of army in the Niger Delta in Bornu, boko haram would have been a thing of the past for long. but oil is far important to them than human lives.he has been fighting for oil all his life.
So u r saying there is no improvement on the fight against BH since he came into office? U r a damn liar.
U know in ur heart sef DAT BH fight has improved massively.
Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by mekonglobal(m): 10:56am On Sep 15, 2016
rhymaster:

Ibos are just too funny and suckers for punishment! The president is afraid of Biafra he walked on, from Defem to Cameroun for 30 months? Do you think walking means strolling for 30 months while eating suya and washing it down with drinks? The army he was leading while fighting for Nigeria are part of those 3 M Ibos permanently in the ground! How many people do you think he saw killed, personally? Maybe hundreds of thousands! And except you're evil, you'd shudder to have to go through this again! Since most Ibos shouting war were not born during the war or have forgotten (being suckers for punishment), I will recommend you watch the movie Hotel Rwanda! That was the killings of just 100 days, now imagine 30 months of seeing 3 M killed!?? Imagine bombs, machine guns and machete being used to kill humans, even if not people you know. Would you ever want to go through that again? Well, it's your choice but don't come back here and cry genocide, no one is going to save you if you cut up your nose to spite your face.
Spare me that! He dont want to walk through that way again? Is soldier or should i say a commander of the arm forces afraid to lead his soldiers to war again? Or u trying to paint him as a man who love the Igbos so much that he doesnt want their blood to spill again?
Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by Okemmuo(m): 11:01am On Sep 15, 2016
Seriously. The only reason why none of the corpers couldvreject such statement is cos dey would he at risk of extention. He should call a gathering of igbo guys and tell them. Watch the outcome
Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by Richiy(f): 11:06am On Sep 15, 2016
NiftyViva:
For real? That is really an INSENSITIVE thing to say! Forget over 3million fallen Biafran women, children and Soldiers?? Oh my!!! This man has lost it ALL!!!

Mr. President Sir! With all due respect, Biafra deserves a MEMORIAL, and MUST NEVER be forgotten! Those fallen 3 Million Biafrans... well, my uncle was one of them; almost every family lost someone!!!

My entire family scattered. My dad said they used to be 7 kids. We know only one. The rest are still MIA, dead or alive we don't even know.

1 Like

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by ever811(m): 11:07am On Sep 15, 2016
NiftyViva:
For real? That is really an INSENSITIVE thing to say! Forget over 3million fallen Biafran women, children and Soldiers?? Oh my!!! This man has lost it ALL!!!

Mr. President Sir! With all due respect, Biafra deserves a MEMORIAL, and MUST NEVER be forgotten! Those fallen 3 Million Biafrans... well, my uncle was one of them; almost every family lost someone!!!
the man who witness the war said 2mil you said 3m so which one is the right figure and how old are you?
Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 15, 2016
Your Excellency Sir, with due respect you just made the imposible request and the most unfortunate about it is that its coming too late.

Thank you Sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by zang: 11:12am On Sep 15, 2016
grin
ever811:
the man who witness the war said 2mil you said 3m so which one is the right figure and how old are you?
Y asking? Are u the one his fatherh[color=]
ever811:
Y asking? Are u the one his fatherh[/color]
ever811:
Y asking? Are u the one his fatherh
Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by ruffDiamond: 11:13am On Sep 15, 2016
Okemmuo:
Seriously. The only reason why none of the corpers couldvreject such statement is cos dey would he at risk of extention. He should call a gathering of igbo guys and tell them. Watch the outcome
u mean those stark illiterate iPod yoot U funny abeg
Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by jokerphilics(m): 11:17am On Sep 15, 2016
drss2:
dats d mistake u pipul keep making tinking it was Ojukwu dat formed biafra. fyi biafra predates d coming of europeans to africa. it never begin with Ojukwu neither did it begin with Nnamdi Kanu. biafra is older dan nigeria. u tink biafra is about Ojukwu keep decieving urself.
The great historian that was born before Nigeria discovery. Tell us a super story abt biafra

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by Dainfamous: 11:19am On Sep 15, 2016
Dullard is getting dumb every day his not with his senses.dumb ass president
Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 15, 2016
5% forget about BIAFRA grin grin grin
Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by Afam4eva(m): 11:23am On Sep 15, 2016
This guy has got to be the dumbest president that we've ever produced. I wonder why many pro Buhari peeps cannot see that this man does not have anything upstairs to offer. So, the only thing he could tell Igbo corpers in Daura is to forget about Biafra. His language of "YOUR PEOPLE" speaks volume of how divisive he is. Isn't he suppose to be the president of Nigeria cos he talked like he was talking to citizens of another country.

6 Likes

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by Jahbles93: 11:24am On Sep 15, 2016
Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by Ngozi123(f): 11:26am On Sep 15, 2016
adconline:
What a divisive, vindictive and vicious bigot we have as president! No wonder his aides shielded him from public debates. When he talks, he spews vitriolic and venomous hatred unbecoming of a class captain let alone a president.
He called all law abiding Igbos Biafran agitators? He doesn't even have respect for the likes of Ogbonna Onu who built the party from APP to ANPP to APC?
How many times has he adminished his fellows Muslims to abadon BH since by his reasoning, all Muslims are all BH members?
Same way he called out Xtians fighting in Naija Army to single-handedly take on BH.
Does he know that Igbos are about a quarter of the country while Biafran agitators cannot boast of 200k membership. He has insulted every law abiding Igbo citizen of this country by implying that you are fighting for Biafra simply because you share a geographical location with some of these agitators. May I also remind him that Boko Haram has killed over 200k Nigerians and displaced over 4m Nigerians. He said that military action against BH was an action against the north. Fulani herdsmen have killed thousands of people and he has yet to prosecute anybody while he has instructed police to shoot at any Biafran agitators on the street..

Thank you for calling out his bigotry. I want to take this opportunity to inform all of those Igbos still campaigning for 'One Nigeria' that you will never be seen as their brother or sister and you will never be seen as their equal. The Fulani herdsmen have been killing and raping for years now yet the President doesn't blame the entire Fulani populace for this; some of his supporters ask us to analyse each case individually in order to find specific reasons for their actions whilst others unashamedly go to the extent of placing the blame on non-Nigerians. Whereas for us, the case is totally different. If one Igbo commits a crime then all of the Igbos must be condemned for it. If a few Igbos support Biafra then all Igbos must be labelled as separatists. I would really like to know why some Igbos still believe in 'One Nigeria', it truly baffles me .

1 Like

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 15, 2016
this biafra thing is giving some niggiz sleepless night
Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 15, 2016
Richiy:

My entire family scattered. My dad said they used to be 7 kids. We know only one. The rest are still MIA, dead or alive we don't even know.

And someone said we should forget them? mbanunu

2 Likes

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by jokerphilics(m): 11:36am On Sep 15, 2016
[quote author=imhotep post=49335420][/quote]

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 15, 2016
rhymaster:

Nigerian soldiers fell fighting the useless war Ojukwu instigated only to run to Abidjan and come back later to contest elections in the same Nigeria. Nigeria created the Armed Forces Remembrance Day and statues for Nigeria's fighting heroes. If you need a memorial for all the sheeple deceived by Ojukwu's propaganda, just like Kanu's has killed quite a number, make it yourself. It is not the job description of other Nigerians you fight to make memorials for seccesionists, militants, book haram or herdsmen who are killed while trying to hold the rest of the country back! For normal citizens, absolutely yes - Nigeria should do such duty for them.

Great! Why not then allow them to go and create the memorial for their own fallen heroes and heroines? At least, they won't be under the threats of ur law enforcement agents.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by nd07(m): 11:37am On Sep 15, 2016
This is rubbish! u fought Biafra, not motivated by oil but oneness of the nation. how? by killing innocent women & children & imposing hardship on them. Stupidity of the North, u still have a lot of questions to answer in due time. ur past can't stop hunting u. by the way, where on earth is oneness or unity achieved by forcing integration, There is a general saying that association isn't by force. has the oneness been achieved? u love oneness or unity of Nigeria more than the lives of the people u claimed u wanted to integrate into your fraud system. You may have done it before & succeeded, but not now again!

1 Like

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 15, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by ojialo(m): 11:39am On Sep 15, 2016
Afam4eva:
This guy has got to be the dumbest president that we've ever produced. I wonder why many pro Buhari peeps cannot see that this man does not have anything upstairs to offer. So, the only thing he could tell Igbo corpers in Daura is to forget about Biafra. His language of "YOUR PEOPLE" speaks volume of how divisive he is. Isn't he suppose to be the president of Nigeria cos he talked like he was talking to citizens of another country.
Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by Damibiz(m): 11:39am On Sep 15, 2016
Ehh Egbon Biafranz,if u want biafra #COME AND COLLECT IT,hahahahahahahakikikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki, laughing in swahili
Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 15, 2016
timeman:
The point is there were casualties on both sides.(Nig& Biafra). The players in the war regretted it thus expressed remorse. The past is gone, lets move on!
the truth has spoken!

Indeed the past is gone... but u should not make me forget the past against my wish! We wanna remember our fallen heroes and heroines... u don't want to. Dats nt a problem... but don't tell us not to celebrate/remember them.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 15, 2016
ever811:

Am I supposed to laugh at you? Someone that cannot remember what happened last year, just last year. How do u expect me to believe he remembers what happened about 40 years ago?? Please I stand with what I wrote, correct me from a more credible source!!!

dailypost.ng/2016/09/14/buhari-lost-memory-fani-kayode/

1 Like

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by Betapikin101: 11:48am On Sep 15, 2016
waternogetenemy:
Wat type of crack does Buhari take?

I know y am asking.

Unity na by force? Go ur way, make i go my way, no be fight. angry

Abi o even though I be omo odududwa I support you guys 100%. What has our huge population helped us with
Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by Ngozi123(f): 11:59am On Sep 15, 2016
NiftyViva:

Did u say NEEDLESSLY sentimental?
*My mom's education sponsor, her uncle, was killed... she NEVER got the chance to go back to school!
*My Dad lost his dad, he never went back to school!
*My uncle that sponsored me through my university... well, his mom was advised to throw him away as an infant during the war (Thank God she refused)

And u say I'm being needlessly sentimental? To demand they should never be forgotten? To show we acknowledge the fact that they fought for what they believed in? U are calling 40 years? my brother.... 200years, and my children's children, friends and loved ones will still remember the Biafra's war like it was last year! Forget the fallen Nigerians if u like, we won't forget ours!

Don't mind him. People like that are the reason why Nigeria will never improve to the standard that it needs to be. How can any human being ask a people to forget about 3 million of their dead? Does that make any sense? Nigeria cannot move forward whilst its citizens are still so ignorant of the past. The First World War happened over 100 years ago yet Britain, without fail, continues to commemorate their dead today. This, again, shows that most of these people do not truly care about the Igbos, at least not in a way that a fellow compatriot should.

5 Likes

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by madapcmod: 11:59am On Sep 15, 2016
Buhari is a FOOL. No apologies! What a presidiot!
Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by Dpharisee: 12:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
My Grandfather waited for the return of his brother who went to war for many years after the war till he died. No one knows what happened to him. The Igbos cant forget Biafra, it doesnt mean that they are going to pick up arms and fight anyone. It is a thing of the heart.
Biafra deserves a national memorial but we continue to live in self denial sadly.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by Dubem13: 12:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
We can never forget BIAFRA

1 Like

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by Neddstark: 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2016
NiftyViva:

Go and tell that to your hero Ojukwu who made them fight an unnecessary war, or better still get more of your siblings to join IPOB.
Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by otuabasi(m): 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2016
mamabomboy:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/09/13/tell-people-forget-biafra-buhari-tells-igbo-corps-members-daura/

MAY God all mighty give wisdom to does that want a divided Nigerian ... Say No to Biafra plan, say No to any Niger Delta Avengers... NIGERIA MOST REMAIN ONE....
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why We Raided Peace Corps, Arrested Commandant, Others - Nigerian Police / EFCC Raids Ambode's Residence [PHOTOS] / Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.