Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers (45352 Views)

"I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters / Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency / Economy: Recession Will End Soon, Buhari Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by hamilton62(m): 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
kcoby:
For the igbos to forget about Biafra,is like someone forgeting his grandfather or his father who gavebirth to him.How can a president of a country use the word ur people.is he trying to Isolate d igbos.
your peolpe doesn't only mean the igbos but the biafrans.
You see how his heart works?
There is dividion already in everything about him that is why he used the word 'your people' and it's the more reason the so-called president implement his nepotism-trait!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by Duru009(m): 4:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
This man has expose himself.......

I can confidently say that this man didnot go to school.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by hamilton62(m): 4:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
honeychild:

Na wah o......you can't rewrite history no matter how hard you try. [/b]There was no kingdom of Biafra before 1914[b] That's the simple truth.
Ndigbo enweghi eze. You had no kings. [/b]NO KING MEANS NO KINGDOM[b]
What the British met in Igboland were numerous autonomous clans and hamlets. Not a kingdom. And don't even start to talk about the myriads of minorities in the old Eastern region.
Who told you we don't have king, sorry! Addage could be misleading to some so; i am not surprised in anyway. Is there an Eze nd'igbo abroad and in some states?
If yes be your answer then you should be ashamed of your words since we have that... And if No! You have no idea of what you think you know because it's a mirage.

So Ogoni language is a "dialete" of igbo? Or Itshekiri, or Efik are all "dialetes" of igbo?
do you understand at all? Ogoni's are biafrans and all down south are the lings of awka kingdom known are Nri
And it's spelt dialect not dialete. I repeat 10 A1 from a miracle center does not make you educated.
thanks for the correction, it happens but he that thinks he has arrived should take heed less...
Abeg I am outta here, I have a living to earn.
Anyone who reported me for the banned i exprienced since yesterday and the moderator who foolishly did it against me for saying truth and facts will be visited by the devil and his dark angels whenever he speaks the truth, they will always be victim of circumstance whenever the truth comes out of their fork-hypocritic tongues!
Ise! Ise!! Ise!!!

1 Like

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by soonest(f): 4:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
I'm sorry to say but this man is just an idiot. What does he mean by tell your colleagues. Does that not stink of hatred/tribalism. I don't blame you. It's the certificate you are looking for I blame. Mtschewwwwww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
[quote author=jokerphilics post=49379269][/quote]
^^ See Zombie cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by hamilton62(m): 5:30pm On Sep 15, 2016
Neddstark:

Go and tell that to your hero Ojukwu who made them fight an unnecessary war, or better still get more of your siblings to join IPOB.
you are a doutchbag saying this.
Did ojukwu declare way against Nigeria or is it the other way round?
You see when i say that the so-called nigeria is a dunce but people don't get it, now you can see it.
There knowledge about history is negated because their history has been doctored...
Why is history teaching in this your country Educational System of all hierarchy a challenge if truly they are frank?
Even A. B. Tinubu said it; that ojukwu was forced to defend his people.
Before some one is forced to do something don't you think there was an action?
Ignoramus everywhere!
www.nairaland.com/878870/ojukwu-forced-defend-people-says

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by phkka1(m): 5:31pm On Sep 15, 2016
Buhari tell your people to forget Boko Haram.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by Henrichemeka(m): 5:43pm On Sep 15, 2016
What are you doing for them to forget Biafra? Remember the words of wole soyinka, you cannot kill an idea when conceived, you can kill the carriers of that idea but cannot kill the idea. Again he said, you don't say that the unity of this country is not negotiable nor that it cannot happen under your watch, don't say what you cannot do. This is a person that is much more older than you in every category.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by zang: 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2016
[quote author=ever811 post=49382286][/quote]. Pls teach me mr professor
Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by sagir1994(m): 5:58pm On Sep 15, 2016
NiftyViva:
For real? That is really an INSENSITIVE thing to say! Forget over 3million fallen Biafran women, children and Soldiers?? Oh my!!! This man has lost it ALL!!!

Mr. President Sir! With all due respect, Biafra deserves a MEMORIAL, and MUST NEVER be forgotten! Those fallen 3 Million Biafrans... well, my uncle was one of them; almost every family lost someone!!!
where is this one from, he does not mean to delete the memory of biafra in their head. What he means is simple, stop fighting for the sovereign of biafra.. Please use your brain
Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2016
sagir1994:
where is this one from, he does not mean to delete the memory of biafra in their head. What he means is simple, stop fighting for the sovereign of biafra.. Please use your brain

Oh my brother... I fully understand what he was saying; and u did not have need for the last sentence. Thanks Bro, one love.

1 Like

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
Neddstark:

You couldnt help it. You just did grin grin grin

I will respond to u if we chat and respect each other. I no sabi u, u no sabi me. Why we go come de fight na? Abeg go take Ice cream on my behalf. **Peace**
Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by Neddstark: 6:58pm On Sep 15, 2016
NiftyViva:

I will respond to u if we chat and respect each other. I no sabi u, u no sabi me. Why we go come de fight na? Abeg go take Ice cream on my behalf. **Peace**

We weren't fighting I was just making a point
Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by Neddstark: 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
hamilton62:

you are a doutchbag saying this.
Did ojukwu declare way against Nigeria or is it the other way round?
You see when i say that the so-called nigeria is a dunce but people don't get it, now you can see it.
There knowledge about history is negated because their history has been doctored...
Why is history teaching in this your country Educational System of all hierarchy a challenge if truly they are frank?
Even A. B. Tinubu said it; that ojukwu was forced to defend his people.
Before some one is forced to do something don't you think there was an action?
Ignoramus everywhere!
www.nairaland.com/878870/ojukwu-forced-defend-people-says

Another Ipob dude venting his anger online instead of looking for how to release his dilector

1 Like

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by YungMillionaire: 7:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
grin
Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by victorvezx(m): 7:11pm On Sep 15, 2016
lol, see how the yeebos dey vex here. I just like how Buhari dey threaten them without fear or favor. He is simply telling them how he will deal with them if they threaten Nigeria sovereignty.

1 Like

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:17pm On Sep 15, 2016
adconline:

I have no time to upload pictures for folks like who are wilfully ignorant. Google is ur best resource. 1: he didn't know what inclusive meant, implying that it wasn't not in his dictionary and wont implement inclusivity in his govt.
2: He said in all honesty he would not treat the regions that gave him 97% votes same with regions that gave him 5%, BTW, GMB isn't wittily evasive to speak in a contextual manner.
3. Ok fine, can he fix the country for the 97%?

Listen, stop exhibiting all the attributes of an educated illiterate and the intellectually lazy.

Who is talking about uploading pictures? - certainly not me.
It is obvious that you have a problem with basic comprehension; otherwise you would have noticed the word TRANSCRIPT in my post, which would have done away with the need for any pictorial evidence except for the transcribed (i.e. written version) of the president's speech to be held up for public scrutiny as I had earlier challenged.

FYI, PMB's speech was quite lengthy; it had a beginning, middle and (quite importantly on this issue) a conclusion.
I clearly recall PMB began with a description of what was normal and expected to happen following an election victory such as his at that time i.e sharing of the bounties of victory between himself and his supporters - in that case, the 97% that voted for him against the 5% that didn't; but quickly added that he couldn't do that even if he had wanted to and went on to give reasons: among which were that the constitution wouldn't allow it and therefore risked impeachment should he try it; but most importantly he himself didn't want to do it and concluded by repeating his commitment to his earlier declaration that he belonged to nobody but to everybody.

Unfortunately since then, some miscreants and most disappointingly some media houses had decided to take out only the short the portion containing the 97% versus 5% and twisted it out of context to give it a negative interpretation other than the original intended message. What is even more sad is the fact that this misleading version is what many Nigerians have been conditioned to believe.

I am still challenging you or anyone who thinks otherwise to prove me wrong; otherwise, pls don't engage me again in further riff raff arguments lacking in both intellectual and factual merit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by banio: 7:29pm On Sep 15, 2016
Forget Biafra and accept grazing bill. Give my people land in every local government and village in Nigeria, and in 200yrs time we will know who owns Nigeria.
Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
But he labelled them 5%,is 5% useful to 100%? Na question I ask o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 15, 2016
Neddstark:

We weren't fighting I was just making a point
Which icecream flavour u take? Abi na Orijin u wan take?
Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by adconline(m): 8:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

Listen, stop exhibiting all the attributes of an educated illiterate and the intellectually lazy.

Who is talking about uploading pictures? - certainly not me.
It is obvious that you have a problem with basic comprehension; otherwise you would have noticed the word TRANSCRIPT in my post, which would have done away with the need for any pictorial evidence except for the transcribed (i.e. written version) of the president's speech to be held up for public scrutiny as I had earlier challenged.

FYI, PMB's speech was quite lengthy; it had a beginning, middle and (quite importantly on this issue) a conclusion.
I clearly recall PMB began with a description of what was normal and expected to happen following an election victory such as his at that time i.e sharing of the bounties of victory between himself and his supporters - in that case, the 97% that voted for him against the 5% that didn't; but quickly added that he couldn't do that even if he had wanted to and went on to give reasons: among which were that the constitution wouldn't allow it and therefore risked impeachment should he try it; but most importantly he himself didn't want to do it and concluded by repeating his commitment to his earlier declaration that he belonged to nobody but to everybody.

Unfortunately since then, some miscreants and most disappointingly some media houses had decided to take out only the short the portion containing the 97% versus 5% and twisted it out of context to give it a negative interpretation other than the original intended message. What is even more sad is the fact that this misleading version is what many Nigerians have been conditioned to believe.

I am still challenging you or anyone who thinks otherwise to prove me wrong; otherwise, pls don't engage me again in further riff raff arguments lacking in both intellectual and factual merit.

What an arrogant display of willful ignorance and sophisticated idiocy. In 2016, we're talking about realtime video evidence which on Youtube and you are talking about transcript. I would take an unedited speech captured live on video vs a transcribed speech. You are just being obtuse!!
If there is anything that is transparent about GMB, it's his knack for expressing his strongly-held views unintelligently without wit or context. He lacks EQ-emotional intelligence as a leader, which makes it easier for folks to visualize his mindset.
GMB is a man with no PC, emotional, intelligent and contextual filters. He says it how he feels!
BTW, I watched it live and it was agonizingly dreadful that a president had never heard of the the word - inclusive-
Like president like follower

2 Likes

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by 9japride(m): 9:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
So much hate, it's like people intentionally just make joke about certain issues. Times are hard so one can just subscribe data and start posting trash. If u don't like the Igbos leave them to sort themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by misscall247: 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Straight on! Baba isn't afraid to say anything grin cheesy
coward praising his co cowardice#mek him go Aba go talkm#i.diot

1 Like

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by misscall247: 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
otuabasi:

MAY God Almighty give wisdom to does that want a divided Nigerian ... Say No to Biafra plan, say No to any Niger Delta Avengers... NIGERIA MUST REMAIN ONE....
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
see is not abt Biafra BT reality

Nigeria is not one and can Neva b one#buhari speech proved it

2 Likes

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by misscall247: 10:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
rhymaster:

Nigerian soldiers fell fighting the useless war Ojukwu instigated only to run to Abidjan and come back later to contest elections in the same Nigeria. Nigeria created the Armed Forces Remembrance Day and statues for Nigeria's fighting heroes. If you need a memorial for all the sheeple deceived by Ojukwu's propaganda, just like Kanu's has killed quite a number, make it yourself. It is not the job description of other Nigerians you fight to make memorials for seccesionists, militants, book haram or herdsmen who are killed while trying to hold the rest of the country back! For normal citizens, absolutely yes - Nigeria should do such duty for them.
u r a coward,u tink u wudnt die somdays

u and ur coward president sld com to Aba and vomit dis trash#then u will know dat Biafra has com to stay.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by Ikechukwu48: 10:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
Ngozi123:

Thank you for calling out his bigotry. I want to take this opportunity to inform all of those Igbos still campaigning for 'One Nigeria' that you will never be seen as their brother or sister and you will never be seen as their equal. The Fulani herdsmen have been killing and raping for years now yet the President doesn't blame the entire Fulani populace for this; some of his supporters ask us to analyse each case individually in order to find specific reasons for their actions whilst others unashamedly go to the extent of placing the blame on non-Nigerians. Whereas for us, the case is totally different. If one Igbo commits a crime then all of the Igbos must be condemned for it. If a few Igbos support Biafra then all Igbos must be labelled as separatists. I would really like to know why some Igbos still believe in 'One Nigeria', it truly baffles me .

OR why Igbos still.help Nigeria

Can you imagine that I recently learned that NOI, the lady they love to harass, insult and almost pull down, son and husband are currently planning to build one of the largest hospital in Abuja to use to cater to the poor. Can you freaking imagine? After all that countRyan has done to that woman, her family still feel "one nigeria". Smfh. I seriously doubt not know what is wrong with some igbos. We need to come together and slap sense to every one nigerian igbo.

3 Likes

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by Ngozi123(f): 10:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

OR why Igbos still.help Nigeria

Can you imagine that I recently learned that NOI, the lady they love to harass, insult and almost pull down, son and husband are currently planning to build one of the largest hospital in Abuja to use to cater to the poor. Can you freaking imagine? After all that countRyan has done to that woman, her family still feel "one nigeria". Smfh. I seriously doubt not know what is wrong with some igbos. We need to come together and slap sense to every one nigerian igbo.

That's true. While I accept that Okonjo-Iweala has done a lot to help her people, many like her could still do much more to develop Igboland. How many Hausa-Fulani or Yoruba people do we see helping to develop Igboland? I really feel that, out of the 3 largest ethnic groups, it is the Igbos who are the only true supporters of 'One Nigeria'. Although many are starting to invest in the East, we need to do more.

1 Like

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by DonSegmond(m): 1:16am On Sep 16, 2016
"Your people" As the president, everyone should be his people. It's pretty sad that the leader elect has the mindset of his people vs other people. Who are his people?

1 Like

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by nku5: 1:54am On Sep 16, 2016
So we should stay and be generating money for your governors to be sponsoring mass weddings for almajiris through FAAC? Joke of the century

1 Like

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by Neddstark: 4:46am On Sep 16, 2016
NiftyViva:

Which icecream flavour u take? Abi na Orijin u wan take?

Poosie own go sweet pass grin grin grin
Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by Billygee2u: 5:02am On Sep 16, 2016
soonest:
I'm sorry to say but this man is just an idiot. What does he mean by tell your colleagues. Does that not stink of hatred/tribalism. I don't blame you. It's the certificate you are looking for I blame. Mtschewwwwww

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl / Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) / Breakdown Of $6.9billion Paris Club Refund To 36 States, FCT (snapshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.