Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers (45381 Views)

"I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters / Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency / Economy: Recession Will End Soon, Buhari Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by abobakucannibal: 10:19pm On Sep 13, 2016
CSTR2:
According to him, they are not his people .
He is just their president sworn to enforce one naijeria down their throats. cheesy
You cannot get a worse leader anywhere else in this world cheesy cheesy. The old man is a comic or a cartoon character.

grin grin see me see by force unity ooooooh.heeeh this one na cultism we don enter so... grin grin May God see us through amen.

8 Likes

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by honeychild(f): 10:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
CSTR2:
There is a difference between both.
Nigeria was an artificial creation, an Igbo nationhood is not. It has existed for hundreds or even thousands of years.
People mock Nigeria on the basis of its artificiality and infeasibility, not just its name.
I can choose to call the ancient Igbo nation predating hundrds of years by any name I choose, that is not the point of importance.
The point is, is it a feasible, organic nation?. The name I choose is irrelevant. I can even call it Igbo n'ile. It is the same concept.

And were you in this "nationhood" with all the tribes you want to co-opt into Biafra today? Are you a "feasible organic nation' with the ijaw, the Ibibio, the Efik, the Kalabari, the Ogoni, the Anang, the Isoko, the Urhobo and the myriads of other tribes that feature prominently in your Biafra maps?

Or is it also an artificial creation?
Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by Mykelpato(m): 10:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
Tell Buhari to forget about being president

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by drss2(m): 10:22pm On Sep 13, 2016
honeychild:

In the words of ezeagu

A load of shit. Stop the Jew worship.

What a useless pile of garbage. [/b]This is why I don't like this sourceless, baseless name Biafra. Nobody know the meaning of the nonsense name[b] and you must know nothing or a big liar if you think anyone was calling themselves "Biafara" before 1967. I won't even address the Judeo-Christian nonsense because that can not be cured with an internet post.
see how u just fail a simple assignment. u just went n browse rubbish. better luck next time.

4 Likes

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by CSTR2: 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2016
abobakucannibal:

grin grin see me see by force unity ooooooh.heeeh this one na cultism we don enter so... grin grin May God see us through amen.
He is not even a unifying leader that evokes patriotism in people.
Putin as bad as he is, is a unifier of Russia both in words and actions. The buhari we have here just talks a lot of junks, does a lot of junks, and still expects unity.

10 Likes

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by CSTR2: 10:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
honeychild:

And were you in this "nationhood" with all the tribes you want to co-opt into Biafra today? Are you a "feasible organic nation' with the ijaw, the Ibibio, the Efik, the Kalabari, the Ogoni, the Anang, the Isoko, the Urhobo and the myriads of other tribes that feature prominently in your Biafra maps?

Who is co-opting anybody? Do you know something I don't?
How is this co-opting taking place? with which military?

4 Likes

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by naijaking1: 10:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
mamabomboy:
http://dailypost.ng/2016/09/13/tell-people-forget-biafra-buhari-tells-igbo-corps-members-daura/

The other extreme of Nigeria, meaning south east: says it all.
That is his view of the region and those who come from there.
Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by bodeloja: 10:29pm On Sep 13, 2016
honeychild:

Only a Nigerian will ask such stupid question.

Unlike Nigeria led by Fulani that murder and death is the order of the day, in Biafra unity, justice and prosperity will be the order of the day.

Biafra is by choice not force, we will draw up constitution and everybody vote in referendum to be in Biafra, if ur invited.

Everybody gets resource control, presidency and every office is rotational. Everybody must get their turn.

In the 1960s, wen the North Ahmadu Bello did not want to be Nigeria and demanded a majority in parliament, Nnamdi Azikiwe gave it to them to keep them in Nigeria, but Northerners think everything is force. Nigeria will disintegrate right before their eyes.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by honeychild(f): 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
CSTR2:
Who is co-opting anybody? Do you know something I don't?
How is this co-opting taking place? with which military?

You don't necessarily co-opt by force. It can be by persuasion. The question remains, are you a "feasible organic nation" with all these tribes? Because I know "Biafra is not only for igbos"
Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by cjrane: 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2016
[size=15pt]

Even Buhari's reference of people whom he is supposed to be their President as "Your People" speaks volumes about how he views sections of Nigeria.

By the way, who has helped re-awaken the agitation for Biafra more than Buhari himself?

You call people 5% in their own country and exclude them through mass purges in the nation's armed force and civil service. Then you go a step further not only to exclude them from infrastructure budget of the country, but to cancel all the federal projects in their zone which pre-dated you, just because you hate them so much!

Yet, you want the same people to sing your praises after all your viciously malicious actions against them?

Oga, you are indeed a useless dulllard. Your senselessly wicked actions have elevated Biafra agitation from what used to be beer parlor talk of social misfits to a true inevitable alternative for your hated 5%.
[/size]

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by honeychild(f): 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2016
bodeloja:

[/b]Only a Nigerian will ask such stupid question[b]

Unlike Nigeria led by Fulani that murder and death is the order of the day, in Biafra unity, justice and prosperity will be the order of the day.

Everybody gets resource control, presidency and every office is rotational. Everybody must get their turn.

In the 1960s wen the North did not want to be Nigeria and demanded a majority in parliament Nnamdi Azikiwe gave it to them to keep them in Nigeria, but Northerners think everything is force.

Please don't resort to insults. Try to prove the stereotypes wrong sometimes.
Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by CSTR2: 10:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
honeychild:

You don't necessarily co-opt by force. It can be by persuasion. The question remains, are you a "feasible organic nation" with all these tribes? Because I know "Biafra is not only for igbos"
Who are these tribes you are talking about? In which agenda are you getting these ''tribes''?

5 Likes

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by abobakucannibal: 10:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
timeman:
You want to tell Vladimir Putin that the federation of russia is not united, let's see if he won't put a nuclear through you. Biafra or you die? Ojukwu chose life while Kanu has choosen death. whatever one you choose, Nigeria will remain as one.
Kiss the truth!

What are you talking about?which country ukerain came out from?5 countries came out from Russia if you don't know.Go and learn history and stop displaying childishness here.

7 Likes

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by honeychild(f): 10:37pm On Sep 13, 2016
CSTR2:
Who are these tribes you are talking about? In which agenda are you getting these ''tribes''?

On radio biafra of course. grin grin According to Dilector anybody whose mother ties a two-piece wrapper and whose name starts with I is Biafran grin grin. These includes all these tribes east of the Niger that I have mentioned.

Or has the agenda changed? Are we doing a purely igbo thing now?
Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by bodeloja: 10:40pm On Sep 13, 2016
honeychild:

On radio biafra of course. grin grin According to Dilector anybody whose mother ties a[b] two-piece wrapper[/b] and whose name starts with I is Biafran grin grin. These includes all these tribes east of the Niger that I have mentioned.

That is right Two piece wrapper is the standard 4 Biafra. If ur mother ties two piece wrapper ur a Biafran.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by bodeloja: 10:40pm On Sep 13, 2016
honeychild:

On radio biafra of course. grin grin According to Dilector anybody whose mother ties a[b] two-piece wrapper[/b] and whose name starts with I is Biafran grin grin. These includes all these tribes east of the Niger that I have mentioned.

Two piece wrapper is symbolism of a shared common ancestor that is not too distant.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by adconline(m): 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
Noneroone:
No he only told Igbos forming one nigerianists that they wouldnt be spared in case
Even Igbos serving in his government are viewed as traitors by him.
We have elected a bigoted scapegoater-in-Chief!!
Banned forex because all Nigerians are looters and thieves
Called all Nigerians corrupt in EU
Blamed all Nigerians for Naija'a bad image.
Blames GEJ and PDP for all Naija's problem since 1914.

8 Likes

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by bodeloja: 10:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
adconline:

Even Igbos serving in his government are viewed as traitors by him.
We have elected a bigoted scapegoater-in-Chief!!
Banned forex because all Nigerians are looters and thieves
Called all Nigerians corrupt in EU
Blamed all Nigerians for Naija'a bad image.
Blames GEJ and PDP for all Naija's problem since 1914.

Buahri is not a Nigerian, Buhari The Only Leader Ever Who Voted Against His Nation in favour of Niger Republic. https://www.nairaland.com/2108160/buhari-only-leader-ever-voted

He is from Niger Republic drafted in to fight SS/SE during the Biafra War.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by abobakucannibal: 10:47pm On Sep 13, 2016
honeychild:

Why don't you do some research yourself?

https://www.nairaland.com/2679067/name-biafra-origin-meaning

Who named the Bight of Biafra? Was it your ancestors or Portuguese slave masters?

In the area now known as Nigeria, we had empires. Bini, Oyo, Sokoto etc. Those were the names the people called themselves. Who named you Biafrans?

This one you post here na source?chai,chai.ndo.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by NaYouGoTire: 10:47pm On Sep 13, 2016
idrissunny:
Ur comment just expose ur ignorance of U.s A, Ghana nd Naija. The firth was not to control oil but to protect the teretorial integrety of nageria.
Please Shataaap!! Where is Nigeria territorial integrity when they ceded barkasi peninsula to Cameroun? Or barkasi no longer zoological republic territory?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by abobakucannibal: 10:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
bodeloja:

Buahri is not a Nigerian, he once voted against Nigeria in favour of Niger Republic.

He is from Niger Republic.

Really, i have never heard anything about Buhari having a father who is from Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by bodeloja: 10:52pm On Sep 13, 2016
abobakucannibal:

Really, i have never heard anything about Buhari having a father who is from Nigeria.

Nigeria today is awash with Niger Citizens and Guinea Fulani.
One Niger Republic Citizen sentenced a Nigerian Igbo to prison for naming his dog Buhari. U wonder y they want Biafra? In Biafra, Niger citizens will be deported back to Arewa or Niger Republic.

Saturday Vanguard had exclusively reported the three-day detention and subsequent release of the 30-year old after the intervention of the Serkin Hausa and President-General of non-indigenes in the state. He was taken into custody after one of his neighbours, who was later found out to be a Nigerien complained that the dog was named after his father, Alhaji Buhari.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/man-named-pet-dog-buhari-rearrested-appear-court-monday/

3 Likes

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
timeman:
You want to tell Vladimir Putin that the federation of russia is not united, let's see if he won't put a nuclear through you. Biafra or you die? Ojukwu chose life while Kanu has choosen death. whatever one you choose, Nigeria will remain as one.
Kiss the truth!

My friend shut up! Senseless animal just wait that biafra you are scared of will soon get hold of you.

7 Likes

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by abobakucannibal: 11:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
idrissunny:
Ur comment just expose ur ignorance of U.s A, Ghana nd Naija. The firth was not to control oil but to protect the teretorial integrety of nageria.

Nonsensical junk.Can the territorial integrity be more important than the life's of the people living there?slowpoke.No be wetin your British master tell you you go talk.Zombie.Wetin you know wey be territorial integrity?

4 Likes

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by prince985(m): 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2016
timeman:
It would be foolish for anyone to bring back biafra - Ojukwu(ex president, biafra, converted citizen of Nigeria).
Kiss the truth!
Big question How do u know...did he come i to say i am no more a biafran i am now a nigerian?..i am not suprised because u are a typical nigerian and dat is ur behaviour..u talk without givin proof.. Biafrans dont forgot wat NK told us..they will kill us, they will maim us they will decieve us they will lie and try to discourage us but they will try and fail den in d end..BIAFRA WILL COME

10 Likes

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
One thing i observed with those shouting Biara is that they are always insultive. Why cant they prove thier points without insulting people? If anybody disagree with Mr. President let that person come out and declear Biafra Republic.
Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by prince985(m): 11:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
patval:
buhari has failed to realise that he is presiding over an expired country.his administrative woes took a higher dimension the day he castrated Nnamdi KANU.
o my God plz he was incarserated not castrated

1 Like

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by NaYouGoTire: 11:19pm On Sep 13, 2016
abobakucannibal:

Nonsensical junk.Can the territorial integrity be more important than the life's of the people living there?slowpoke.No be wetin your British master tell you you go talk.Zombie.Wetin you know wey be territorial integrity?
You for ask the idiat where is Nigeria territorial integrity when they ceded barkasi peninsula to Cameroun?

2 Likes

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by malignant1: 11:20pm On Sep 13, 2016
If Buhari really said this, then he is truly obsessed with Biafra.

8 Likes

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by abobakucannibal: 11:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
Mykelpato:
Tell Buhari to forget about being president

Come 2019. grin

1 Like

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by abobakucannibal: 11:28pm On Sep 13, 2016
NaYouGoTire:

You for ask the idiat where is Nigeria territorial integrity when they ceded barkasi peninsula to Cameroun?

No be zombies them be.British puppets.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers by timeman: 11:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
abobakucannibal:

What are you talking about?which country ukerain came out from?5 countries came out from Russia if you don't know.Go and learn history and stop displaying childishness here.
Biafra sentimentality is hurting your reasoning. No country came out of Russia rather every independent country came out of a UNION.
kiss the truth!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Burial Poster Of Blessing Ene, The Female Soldier Who Died / Why We Raided Peace Corps, Arrested Commandant, Others - Nigerian Police / Rabe Ibrahim Jibia Slumps, Dies During Wedding Ceremony In Katsina (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.