Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) (67784 Views)

Woman Rescued From Ritualists In Lagos Narrates How God Delivered Her / ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals / Young Lady Rescued From Ritualists In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by kkman(m): 5:07am On Sep 14, 2016
Thank u wonderful Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by timilinda(f): 5:15am On Sep 14, 2016
GossipHeart:
Hausa people rescued her ??
Even if you mentioned Yoruba, i won't believe it

It's just like saying that a lion rescued a goat

Have u watched "Unusual Frienships" on Nat Geo Wild? So... it hapns! grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:22am On Sep 14, 2016
kabrud:

For ur information, all those qualities u highlighted are still the products of Islam. Is just like saying u would have loved a medical doctor if not that he studied medicine. I can bet u, if u stay in the Christian dominated area of the North like southern Kaduna, this story u narrated wouldn't have been like that.

Most of them are like that; they have been brainwashed against Islam - it makes you marvel at how, even against such odds, that still many more are trooping into the glorious religion of Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by Pamelayoung: 5:24am On Sep 14, 2016
I dey fear this Deltans
Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by Medunah: 5:27am On Sep 14, 2016
@niggi4life....it's freedom fighter not treesom
Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by blaqiz: 5:32am On Sep 14, 2016
thank God for her life oo, holy ghost fire
Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by Izontubo(m): 5:46am On Sep 14, 2016
GossipHeart:

why would you say such??...
Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by lumeneng22: 5:59am On Sep 14, 2016
They were able to identify the car as tinted but not able to take the number? other features? Anyway after corruption the next fight na cultism and rituals, Pmb did you hear that?
Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by uchealo(m): 6:03am On Sep 14, 2016
thank God for her life... people are terrible
Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by eitsei(m): 6:05am On Sep 14, 2016
irahub:
I remember how good the heart of some Hausas can be. About a year ago, I was in Lagos and about to travel overseas. I had to buy some dollars from some Hausa people around Ikotun. In fact, I made wrong calculations that I short changed myself by close to 150K. I was about leaving and the Hausa man who I bought the dollars from stopped me from going and requested I recount and make verification. In fact he pointed out that I had made a critical error in calculation and we sorted ourselves out.
I have stayed in the north for some weeks. These Hausas would have been one of the best people in Nigeria to stay with if not for Islam. I don't just know why they adopted that sort of religion. Religion that is synonymous with violence and oppression. Just imagine the Arab countries that brought Islam - Arab world, Islam and Violence are like Jacob Zuma fingers. How I wish the Hausas are majority Christian, it would have been a nice place and people to be with.
stop saying what you don't know...Islam is not a violent religion..... Islam preach peace and not violence...you are just saying all this out of your prejudice and hatred for Islam...you are talking as if we don't have violent Christians.. Who started the first and second world War? And some other wars that killed lot of people in the world, is it always the Muslims?
Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by xilixr: 6:07am On Sep 14, 2016
From the original design of her trousers u can tell the kinda girl she is. Runzgehs beware!!!
Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:14am On Sep 14, 2016
GossipHeart:

Who said Nigeria would be great when people like this ewu are still part of it?
Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 14, 2016
Flashh:
The girl might have fault in this situation, when I got to "tinted car" on that post.

We know these girls easily freaks out for cars. So there's tendency she could fall victim; since the ritualist knew that.

But thank God for her life.
Sharrap there, like you guys don't stop and snatch girls from the roadside.

1 Like

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by babooshka: 6:17am On Sep 14, 2016
D way una dey take report news sha. Which one be hausas rescued her?!? Y being tribalistic? R hausas not Nigerians? Y not say she was rescued by good samaritan Nigerians?!? This sort of reporting does not engender unity in d country.

1 Like

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by collinometricx: 6:20am On Sep 14, 2016
I think u just Wrote what i waz about writinq

smellingmenses:
hmmm we need to see more of the hausas and less of fulanis in Nigeria
Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by jeff1993: 6:24am On Sep 14, 2016
FriendChoice:
Hausa Muslim Rescued A Christian From South At The Hand Of Christian Kidnappers. Thats service to humanity, carry own. My Allah reward you. Name checkers are disappointed.
..... are u not tired of disgracing urself with religion bigotry
Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by shuggah(m): 6:26am On Sep 14, 2016
admax:
Thank God for her life even though the details of her abduction or rescue is still sketchy but nevertheless I thank God for her life.

She must have been rescued by the Fulani's since they only stay in the bush.

What happened to the boys? Were they arrested and then bailed by the godfathers?
egbon it's Hausa and nt Fulanis, try reading it up on facebook.
Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by LorDBolton(m): 6:29am On Sep 14, 2016
gabe:

an igbo pastor in my compound was arrested for abducting infants and pounding( u heard right) them for rituals. Its not by tribe. There is evil everywhere, and there is good everywhere.

Pounding? Wtf
Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by Vikky014(f): 6:32am On Sep 14, 2016
GossipHeart:

hausas are good people....fulanis are d problm of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by jeff1993: 6:32am On Sep 14, 2016
eitsei:
stop saying what you don't know...Islam is not a violent religion..... Islam preach peace and not violence...you are just saying all this out of your prejudice and hatred for Islam...you are talking as if we don't have violent Christians.. Who started the first and second world War? And some other wars
that killed lot of people in the world, is it always the Muslims?

Who started the first and second world War? And some other wars that killed lot of people in the world,

Don't u Muslims av any oda line of defense to arguments apart from this trash u are posting ........ prove to me DT is a Christian DAT started d first n second world war ..... why people call Muslims terrorist is just because Muslims elites fail to reprimand dia subjects when they terrorise others but when same subjects turn against them .... they start shouting WOLF WOLF!!!!
Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by eitsei(m): 6:53am On Sep 14, 2016
jeff1993:

Who started the first and second world War? And some other wars that killed lot of people in the world,

Don't u Muslims av any oda line of defense to arguments apart from this trash u are posting ........ prove to me DT is a Christian DAT started d first n second world war ..... why people call Muslims terrorist is just because Muslims elites fail to reprimand dia subjects when they terrorise others but when same subjects turn against them .... they start shouting WOLF WOLF!!!!
you called that a trash? Have you read about the crusade in Spain? Go and read your history books... Why didn't your Christians elites call their subjects before they went ahead killing people too.... We all know who's behind the unrest in some Arab countries today and what have they done to stop the inhumane killing of Palestine by Israel, what has any of you done to stop it? Why is it that when a did something you blame it on his religion and it's not the case when a Christian did the same thing?

1 Like

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by RidwanMB: 6:53am On Sep 14, 2016
what some good Nigerian! You may call them Hausa...but they proved they are human, the are Nigerians and not just Northerners.
Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by RidwanMB: 6:54am On Sep 14, 2016
what some good Nigerian! You may call them Hausa...but they proved they are human, they are Nigerians and not just Northerners with good hearts.
Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by Sombriero(m): 7:00am On Sep 14, 2016
Omo na God oh cry smiley
Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by omolakaka(m): 7:06am On Sep 14, 2016
girlz too like ride.thank God for her life
Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 14, 2016
Dat is a lesson ..Nxt time she need kn who to follow...because girls too lik big big tins..
Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 14, 2016
there, like you guys don't stop and snatch girls from the roadside.
Nigerian girls lik cars pas dia life
Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by blingxx(m): 7:19am On Sep 14, 2016
GossipHeart:

that the problem with you people ..not every bad people you know is really bad and not every good people as ever done goodness ...life could be this simple sometimes undecided
Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by jeff1993: 7:22am On Sep 14, 2016
eitsei:
you called that a trash? Have you read about the crusade in Spain? Go and read your history books... Why didn't your Christians elites call their subjects before they went ahead killing people too.... We all know who's behind the unrest in some Arab countries today and what have they done to stop the inhumane killing of Palestine by Israel, what has any of you done to stop it? Why is it that when a did something you blame it on his religion and it's not the case when a Christian did the same thing?
.... pls am not a Christian .... and about d crusade ..... we all know d crusade was caused by rampaging Mohammedans DT seek to claim all d whole world as in junctions from Allah ..... at d expense of killing Christians ...... d church has to retaliate ...... read ur history n stop believing every word DT comes out from Zakir naik!!!!!
Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by blingxx(m): 7:29am On Sep 14, 2016
jeff1993:

shut up that your olodo mouth ...adult Hitler was a christian he was raised by a priest after his parents died ..the UK as always being a christian country yet they colonized almost every part of Africa and force them into slavery including Nigerian ..they were the same idiots who bought Christianity to our country. while the Fulani tribe have traveling around the world with their camels since the 18 century .....why do u think mark zuckerberg called them unique ? undecided
Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by blingxx(m): 7:30am On Sep 14, 2016
jeff1993:

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:37am On Sep 14, 2016
It was clearly not her time. She needs to thank God seriously and give testimony in church. She also needs to recuperate, find her Hausa benefactors and personally thank them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos) / Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) / Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.