Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

I Am A Sun Worshipper And An Atheist: Is There A Contradiction? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am A Sun Worshipper And An Atheist: Is There A Contradiction? (4035 Views)

Christians How Would You Deny This Blatant Contradiction / Bible "Contradiction" For Dummies: A Correction For Internet "Atheists" / Been An Atheist Is A Very Risky Decision. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Sun Worshipper And An Atheist: Is There A Contradiction? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
plaetton:
I have a fascination with the our Sun, whom I call our heavenly Father.
The more I learn about our glorious orb, the more awed and humbled that I become.

I can proudly call myself a Sun Worshipper.

I am still am atheist.
Does anyone see a contradiction, and why ?
you see why i don't like your threads because have known you are a juju worshiper the only atheist on nairaland that serves the toothfairy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i like your threads wellla,,,,you are in love with the sun as you would love your phone or more than,, so there is no contradiction brother ,,,you are still an atheist,,, a gay man that marries another man he loves will still be addressed a man and not a woman no matter the consequences so likewise your version of atheism

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Sun Worshipper And An Atheist: Is There A Contradiction? by plaetton: 7:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
lordnicklaus:
Do you sacrifice to it?

No sacrifice required.
The sun sees all, all our hearts, as it bathes our individual cells with His radiant light.
Re: I Am A Sun Worshipper And An Atheist: Is There A Contradiction? by plaetton: 7:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
MrPresident1:

The sun is perfect and beautiful, it became as a result of eons of evolution. Was this evolutionary process guided or it was just random?

Everything evolves, including our Sun.
Re: I Am A Sun Worshipper And An Atheist: Is There A Contradiction? by analice107: 8:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
plaetton:
The more I learn about our glorious orb, the more awed and humbled that I become.

I am still am atheist.

I no talk am? Plaetton dey craze
Re: I Am A Sun Worshipper And An Atheist: Is There A Contradiction? by plaetton: 8:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
analice107:

I no talk am? Plaetton dey craze

Yup.
Sometimes I do feel like everyone else in Nigeria is perfectly sane, and I am the crazy one.
Re: I Am A Sun Worshipper And An Atheist: Is There A Contradiction? by analice107: 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
plaetton:

Yup.
Sometimes I do feel like everyone else in Nigeria is perfectly sane, and I am the crazy one.
Poor you
*walks out if thread for good*
Re: I Am A Sun Worshipper And An Atheist: Is There A Contradiction? by MrPresident1: 7:15am On Sep 16, 2016
plaetton:

Everything evolves, including our Sun.

Interesting smiley

So you evolve too? Personally, and as a part of everything that evolves?
Re: I Am A Sun Worshipper And An Atheist: Is There A Contradiction? by MrPresident1: 7:16am On Sep 16, 2016
analice107:

Poor you
*walks out if thread for good*

Where have you been? cool
Re: I Am A Sun Worshipper And An Atheist: Is There A Contradiction? by analice107: 8:09am On Sep 16, 2016
MrPresident1:

Where have you been? cool
I"ve been to London to see the Queen. U?
Re: I Am A Sun Worshipper And An Atheist: Is There A Contradiction? by MrPresident1: 8:14am On Sep 16, 2016
analice107:

I"ve been to London to see the Queen. U?

Here and there Sweery kiss

Don't be to cozy with Liz baby, na dem dem o grin
Re: I Am A Sun Worshipper And An Atheist: Is There A Contradiction? by analice107: 8:37am On Sep 16, 2016
MrPresident1:

Here and there Sweery kiss
Don't be to cozy with Liz baby, na dem dem o grin
I know right?
Re: I Am A Sun Worshipper And An Atheist: Is There A Contradiction? by MrPresident1: 8:41am On Sep 16, 2016
analice107:

I know right?

U know it baby kiss

Missed your truculence no be small cool
Re: I Am A Sun Worshipper And An Atheist: Is There A Contradiction? by analice107: 8:54am On Sep 16, 2016
MrPresident1:

U know it baby kiss

Missed your truculence no be small cool

I been dey take style find u too.

Are you saying am militant? But every Soldier in the enemy turf shd be. Here, am a soldier.
Re: I Am A Sun Worshipper And An Atheist: Is There A Contradiction? by MrPresident1: 9:33am On Sep 16, 2016
analice107:

I been dey take style find u too.

Are you saying am militant? But every Soldier in the enemy turf shd be. Here, am a soldier.

But you did not ask of me from lizzy baby na cheesy, hope she sent some poun' to me?

The earth is the LORD's and the fullness thereoff, the heaven and the heavens of the heavens all belong to Him. Sweerie, there is no enemy turf or territory in the whole univere, every square inch of the universe belongs to your Father. Strut anywhere, bash anybody, The One behind you causes the musles of their bowels to lose its grip when they see you approaching grin
Re: I Am A Sun Worshipper And An Atheist: Is There A Contradiction? by analice107: 10:30am On Sep 16, 2016
MrPresident1:

But you did not ask of me from lizzy baby na cheesy, hope she sent some poun' to me?

The earth is the LORD's and the fullness thereoff, the heaven and the heavens of the heavens all belong to Him. Sweerie, there is no enemy turf or territory in the whole univere, every square inch of the universe belongs to your Father. Strut anywhere, bash anybody, The One behind you causes the musles of their bowels to lose its grip when they see you approaching grin
ooooohhhh my Godddddd. My dada don twist, if you know how am feeling right now. ooooooooh. That's right, that's the Princess strutting her father's earth there.
U deserve a giant, chest breaking hug.
Now open your chest let me fall in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am A Sun Worshipper And An Atheist: Is There A Contradiction? by MrPresident1: 12:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
analice107:

ooooohhhh my Godddddd. My dada don twist, if you know how am feeling right now. ooooooooh. That's right, that's the Princess strutting her father's earth there.
U deserve a giant, chest breaking hug.
Now open your chest let me fall in.

cheesy

Heaven knows I need the hug and it came when most needed cheesy.

Strut the earth baby, strut your Father's property like the Queen you are grin

kiss
Re: I Am A Sun Worshipper And An Atheist: Is There A Contradiction? by analice107: 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2016
MrPresident1:

cheesy
Heaven knows I need the hug and it came when most needed cheesy.
Strut the earth baby, strut your Father's property like the Queen you are grin
kiss
Yeahhhhh.
Re: I Am A Sun Worshipper And An Atheist: Is There A Contradiction? by Joshthefirst(m): 8:37am On Sep 19, 2016
plaetton:

No sacrifice required.
The sun sees all, all our hearts, as it bathes our individual cells with His radiant light.
do you regard the sun as deity?
Re: I Am A Sun Worshipper And An Atheist: Is There A Contradiction? by plaetton: 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
Joshthefirst:
do you regard the sun as deity?
The Sun is the most qualified to be given that title.

The Sun is the most acknowledged deity.
Sun worship is the oldest, truest and only religion there is.
Almost all of the world's major religious have their roots in Sun worship.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Sun Worshipper And An Atheist: Is There A Contradiction? by ifenes(m): 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
The original God is the Sun anyway. Many cultures acknowledged it as the savior and hope,an assurance they will not die of hunger,cold,ice age etc....Until religion adopted it,built lots of myths stories around it. Christianity is a typical Sun worshiping cult unknown to its followers,same as Islam who worship the moon and Sun.

I won't be surprised if people like Adeboye,kumuyi know what Christianity is all about. If they don't,then their ministry is the biggest example of the blind leading the blind.

The Sun is literally the savior of the world,without a doubt. I was happy to see it this morning regardless Spring approaching.

4 Likes

Re: I Am A Sun Worshipper And An Atheist: Is There A Contradiction? by plaetton: 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2016
MrPresident1:

Interesting smiley

So you evolve too? Personally, and as a part of everything that evolves?
Of course.
Re: I Am A Sun Worshipper And An Atheist: Is There A Contradiction? by MrPresident1: 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2016
plaetton:

Of course.

You consciously evolve as part of the evolution of everything?
Re: I Am A Sun Worshipper And An Atheist: Is There A Contradiction? by plaetton: 5:36pm On Sep 19, 2016
MrPresident1:

You consciously evolve as part of the evolution of everything?

Consciously evolve?

Kindly Google " evolve".
Re: I Am A Sun Worshipper And An Atheist: Is There A Contradiction? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 19, 2016
plaetton:

I am still am atheist.
An Atheist who believes d sun is his god....u are an ar$e wipe angry
Re: I Am A Sun Worshipper And An Atheist: Is There A Contradiction? by hahn(m): 5:41pm On Sep 19, 2016
plaetton:

Consciously evolve?

Kindly Google " evolve".

That dude predicted the world will end last year cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Sun Worshipper And An Atheist: Is There A Contradiction? by plaetton: 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
dairykidd:

an ar$e wipe angry

Thanks for standing present to identify yourself this first day of the working week.

I salute your courage. grin

You are already on your way to full transformation from axx wipe to a full fledged axx.
wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Sun Worshipper And An Atheist: Is There A Contradiction? by MrPresident1: 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
plaetton:

Consciously evolve?

Kindly Google " evolve".

e·volve
ēˈvälv/
verb
verb: evolve; 3rd person present: evolves; past tense: evolved; past participle: evolved; gerund or present participle: evolving

develop gradually, especially from a simple to a more complex form.
"the company has evolved into a major chemical manufacturer"
synonyms: develop, progress, advance; More

So you consciously evolve (develop, progress, advance,) as part of the evolution of everything?
Re: I Am A Sun Worshipper And An Atheist: Is There A Contradiction? by plaetton: 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
hahn:

And he's still talking ? grin
Re: I Am A Sun Worshipper And An Atheist: Is There A Contradiction? by MrPresident1: 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
hahn:

grin
Re: I Am A Sun Worshipper And An Atheist: Is There A Contradiction? by hahn(m): 5:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
plaetton:

Na their way na. No iota of shame grin

MrPresident1:

grin

Change this your moniker to MrNoShame grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am A Sun Worshipper And An Atheist: Is There A Contradiction? by MrPresident1: 5:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
plaetton:

grin
Re: I Am A Sun Worshipper And An Atheist: Is There A Contradiction? by MrPresident1: 5:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
hahn:

Na their way na. No iota of shame grin

Change this your moniker to MrNoShame grin

Come and change it by yourself tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chruch Hymn Titles By Occupation / 10 Tips To Church Growth / When God Visits You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.