Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital - Business (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital (58974 Views)

22% Bi-Monthly Interest Rate On Frozen food distribution business In PH / From BUDDING To MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP Status (Upcountry Only) / N20,000 Changed To N10 Notes In Ibadan, Apata (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by eezeribe(m): 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
Micro thermal sealing

1 Like

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by totosucker(m): 10:48am On Dec 16, 2016
Patiently waiting for updates about this new product. Compliments of the season.
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Allstrasse: 10:42pm On Dec 16, 2016
eezeribe:
Micro thermal sealing

What is the weight of the kilishi?

Where (State/City) is it made or packaged?

What delivery options are available?

What ate the prices; recommended retail and wholesale?

Are there any territorial rights?

Eezeribe, are you the direct producer or a representative?
If yes kindly educate me on the sealing process and machinery.

I intend to give some steam to this FMCG business next year and repackaging is a mid term possibility while outright manufacturing is the long term plan.

Thanks.

Pardon me for derailing the thread Madam Karin, but this appears interesting?
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by eezeribe(m): 3:09pm On Dec 17, 2016
To Allstrasse... Thanks for your questions.
I am also a beneficiary of this wonderful thread and I have been following and commenting even before I started my own business...
Pls answering your questions here would tantamount to derailing this wonderful thread...
Please check my signature,there is a link on it.
Thanks
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by eezeribe(m): 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
One very important lesson I learnt from this thread is that there is a very big difference between theoretical knowledge and practical experience in the world of Sales/Marketing and Business.

1 Like

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by eezeribe(m): 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2016
In the world of Business... Challenges are inevitable;they would either make or Mar you... Your Attitude makes all the difference
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by eezeribe(m): 3:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
I so much love the Motto of the popular sports/shoe brand.. NIKE.it says... "just do it"

Sometimes too much theory complicates issues and leads to a psychological state of "paralysis by Analysis"
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by eezeribe(m): 3:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
If you keep waiting for all the lights to turn green.. You may never make a move.
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by eezeribe(m): 10:23am On Dec 18, 2016
I learnt a fundamental principle of selling from Brian Tracy, in his book... "The psychology of selling"... It states thus:

" Before you sell anything, you must sell yourself first"...
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Bionica: 10:17am On Dec 19, 2016
eezeribe:
I learnt a fundamental principle of selling from Brian Tracy, in his book... "The psychology of selling"... It states thus:

" Before you sell anything, you must sell yourself first"...
I agree with you completely. But you must look at this statement from a larger perspective. When buying a necessity product from a monopoly they really don't have to sell themselves that much. Think about it.
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by eezeribe(m): 3:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
Bionica:

I agree with you completely. But you must look at this statement from a larger perspective. When buying a necessity product from a monopoly they really don't have to sell themselves that much. Think about it.
Of course my brother, you are 100% correct, but remember that a necessity product in a monopoly has to go through the process of conviction and acceptance from the masses.
Most times, introducucing a relatively new product, even when you are the only seller,could be more challenging than introducing a new line of similarly existing products, due to the natural tendency of humans to resist change.
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by ezechueze(m): 12:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
At the start of every business, there are challenges that must be overcome. Most times it is necessary to precede patronage over profits, as long as there is a break-even at the early stages of the business.
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by eezeribe(m): 1:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
Please let us keep this thread alive
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by eezeribe(m): 3:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
In business distributorship of a given product, the marginal profit per product could be small, when considered singly. But when you sell in large volumes, you make up with the numbers.
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by eezeribe(m): 9:22am On Dec 22, 2016
2017 would be a great financial year for many

1 Like

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by eezeribe(m): 6:35am On Dec 23, 2016
Believe in your ideas and pursue your dreams...
Some of these global brands we have today,started as one man business inside a small room.
# keep the hustle real. #
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Karin001(f): 4:57am On Dec 24, 2016
Any observations about the Christmas season and its commercial benefits?
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Babacele: 7:31am On Dec 24, 2016
Karin001:
Tomorrow, I will spend some time showing how I intend to achieve this. This is meant to be a guide for how you can jumpstart your business in snacks and indeed any other sales business.

I will take the liberty of advising that you take action as soon as possible. Unfolding events and circumstances may seriously impede your take-off in the future. Take my lead and act fast. I have sent emails to some snacks producers on this forum and i await their responses.

Gala and other sausage rolls may soon price themselves out of the market. We need to provide alternatives as people will always snack. Unfortunately, the bracket of the population we are targeting has either consciously or unconsciously fixed a price ceiling they are unwilling to cross so we have to act in this recognition.

Believe me, if we as much as set our minds to it, we will achieve it.
Karin may I quickly use this medium to let u know that I'm aware of your loss and that I feel your hurt. Please accept my most heartfelt condolences.
Talking about providing alternatives or substitutes that are easily available and cheap to some of the ingredients that are presently exorbitant, the answer is right here with us. We have a substitute cum compliment product here in Nigeria: infact we are the highest producer in the world. Karin people know it but careless about it . Your guess is as good as mine. Codeword :Abacha. Everybody knows it ,so I won't mention its name. I'm revealing my 2017 trade secret because of you but how many folks would grab this?
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by eezeribe(m): 2:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
Karin001:

of course.made more sales this period and could no longer travel.even as I type now... We are still on street mode

1 Like

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by eezeribe(m): 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
Babacele:
Karin may I quickly use this medium to let u know that I'm aware of your loss and that I feel your hurt. Please accept my most heartfelt condolences.
Talking about providing alternatives or substitutes that are easily available and cheap to some of the ingredients that are presently exorbitant, the answer is right here with us. We have a substitute cum compliment product here in Nigeria: infact we are the highest producer in the world. Karin people know it but careless about it . Your guess is as good as mine. Codeword :Abacha. Everybody knows it ,so I won't mention its name. I'm revealing my 2017 trade secret because of you but how many folks would grab this?

wonderful
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Babacele: 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2016
eezeribe:

wonderful
lolzs....bros we need to be producers.
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by kingmukolu(m): 1:21am On Dec 25, 2016
[i]Karin001:

Yeah. market places are now beehive of activities.
So much money changing hands.
I know one guy who's not bothered by cashless ATMS.
Dropping deposits to banks even till today like no man's business.
Despite the recession, our markets still dey look like crusade grounds!!!
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Karin001(f): 11:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
kingmukolu:

[i]Karin001:

Yeah. market places are now beehive of activities.
So much money changing hands.
I know one guy who's not bothered by cashless ATMS.
Dropping deposits to banks even till today like no man's business.
Despite the recession, our markets still dey look like crusade grounds!!!

Thanks, but there is a much deeper impression that I seek in the above question. I am looking for a corollary that will implicitly indicate where we currently are and where we can be should we take certain steps. Apparently, you are quite impressed with the chap that is smiling to the banks even during the cash crunch experienced during this extended holiday. I suppose that you wouldn't mind wearing those shoes at this point!

So the big question then is; how can you create this circumstances by this time next year?

Believe it or not, the same scenario is going to play out all over again. On which side of the fence would you like to be?

Consider and carefully too.
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by kingmukolu(m): 5:09am On Dec 26, 2016
Quite true, Karin. Food for thought. December 2017 will soon appear out of the blues.

So its time to start taking practical steps in the right direction.
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by lexaydfg(m): 9:07am On Dec 28, 2016
God bless you and give you and your family the fortitude to bear this loss. May her soul rest in peace
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Karin001(f): 11:07pm On Dec 31, 2016
Hello all,

Its been a great year.

2016 was the bomb.

So many lessons assailed us from different angles and under varied guises.

My prayer is that I hope we were able in all humility to learn a thing or two rather than dwell on the matter trying to play victim or victor.

The underlying lessons in any experience is the most important factor.

As an individual I learnt so much myself this year. Some of the lessons were directly for my own consumption, others I may decide to share.

I also learnt from other people’s experiences.

I read a lot of books, subscribed to a lot of newsletters and channels.

I did as much as I could to improve myself.

Now, whether the benefits are showing immediately or not I cannot tell but I am rest assured that I have benefited immensely at the subliminal level and that is most important.

Summarily, my experiencing has been greatly enriched.

2 Likes

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by lexaydfg(m): 2:47pm On Jan 01, 2017
[quote author=Karin001 post=52429617]

Please, what are the books you read, I will like to read them too.
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by lexaydfg(m): 2:47pm On Jan 01, 2017
[quote author=Karin001 post=52429617]

Please, what are the books you read? I will like to read them too.
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by techcloud(m): 5:50pm On Jan 01, 2017
Karin001:
Hello all,

Its been a great year.

2016 was the bomb.

So many lessons assailed us from different angles and under varied guises.

My prayer is that I hope we were able in all humility to learn a thing or two rather than dwell on the matter trying to play victim or victor.

The underlying lessons in any experience is the most important factor.

As an individual I learnt so much myself this year. Some of the lessons were directly for my own consumption, others I may decide to share.

I also learnt from other people’s experiences.

I did as much as I could to improve myself.

Now, whether the benefits are showing immediately or not I cannot tell but I am rest assured that I have benefited immensely at the subliminal level and that is most important.

Summarily, my experiencing has been greatly enriched.

I had to read this thread from page 1 to this last page. Well done ma'am.

I wish you a prosperous 2017. Even as you have chosen to help a lot people get better financially, may fortunes locate you from every angle this year.

2 Likes

Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Karin001(f): 7:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
In the course of the year, I lost some dear ones and gained some great friends.

Nairaland exposed me to the intelligence of the people of this inhabiting this homogeneous entity labelled Nigeria.

I saw the failings of our governments both present and past and ignored them for they (the public officers) are just products of our society and a people can only get the leadership they throw up.

While some were crying about the recession I observed that some people went ahead doing their business making their regular profit whereas some people retooled, re-positioned and took advantage of the recession turning the tide in their favour. Examples abound even in our immediate environment.

All you have to do is look beyond your nose and you will see several success stories.
Re: Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital by Karin001(f): 7:33pm On Jan 01, 2017
I also noticed (and this is a personal opinion) that we have spoilt ourselves silly.

We are a very lethargic people, demonstrating a mental and physical laziness that could be so laughable if it wasn’t so pathetic.

On listening to a particular online presentation on the TED talks platform, I realised that we were lunging in great leaps towards the precipice. So many ad hoc decisions are now being taken and they have very far reaching consequences.

In the immediate post colonial era, our curriculum was designed to enable our universities provide middle level manpower for the bludgeoning post colonial administration. Various courses were acceptable then to boost the local bureaucracy. Even people that studied Classics. History, Philosophy etc were already offered jobs immediately on graduation. Unfortunately that perception still drives our education today. This is very sad indeed.

Here on Nairaland one ios permitted the opportunity of reading the most terrible posts about people complaining about their prolonged unemployment. The jobs/vacancies section I suppose has the highest traffic so far.

I do recall someone mentioning some years ago that the Guardian Newspaper as sold and published on Tuesdays was the sustaining factor for the tabloid for many years until job search became a predominantly technologically driven pursuit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

A Prototype Of The N5000 Note (pic) / Ekiti Begins Milk Production To Supply Cowbell's Factory In Lagos / 10 Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With As Low As N5,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.