Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

How To Get A Banking Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Get A Banking Job (769 Views)

I Just Got A Banking Job But Age Falsification Is Standing In My Way / How To Get A Banking Job In Nigeria / My Disastrous Banking Job Interview On The 5th Of October 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Banking Job by Youngnoble: 6:08am On Oct 09, 2009
Pls,i need a helper 2 tell me how to get a banking job.Pls i want 2 know if there is any bank job available.Help ur brother! Im jobless[color=#990000][/color]
Re: How To Get A Banking Job by excel26(m): 9:38am On Oct 09, 2009
Go n apply to micro finance bank, most pple start frm there dis days n end up in d big banks, if u r in abj try e- Barclays
Re: How To Get A Banking Job by Adetorera(f): 10:39am On Oct 09, 2009
Can u be kind enough to tell us any good microfianace website that one can visit to submit ones CV. Thanks
Re: How To Get A Banking Job by Eeyore(m): 11:27am On Oct 09, 2009
If you have any godfather who can give you N500m in deposits, believe me, you can work in any Nigerian bank of your choice. Hell, with that bargaining power, you can chose the branch you like as well.
Re: How To Get A Banking Job by shyshina(m): 11:51am On Oct 09, 2009
eyeore, hello pls thanks for the info, i i have a way i could get huge deposits, but pls how do i get into the banks, if you have any bank i can apply to pls let us know
Re: How To Get A Banking Job by deyesborn(m): 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2009
You don't need special technique to find banks jobs. Just keep visiting this site and you will find one sooner or latter.
I wish you the best of luck!

(1) (Reply)

Newspaper Job Review / List Of Companies In Nigeria / Recruitment Exercise Is On Any Qualify Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.