Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,667 members, 7,840,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Pictures Of Farm Produce Wasting In A Community In Delta State Due To Bad Roads - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pictures Of Farm Produce Wasting In A Community In Delta State Due To Bad Roads (868 Views)

'Nigerian Cows Look Like Marathon Runners'; Man Shares Pictures Of His Cattle. / Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest / Bad Roads Affecting The Sales Of Farm Produce [pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Farm Produce Wasting In A Community In Delta State Due To Bad Roads by agronewsng(m): 4:42pm On Sep 14, 2016
One of our readers just sent in this and called our attention to it, obviously a Lady shared this on facebook and we found it worth sharing as this has been the sad story and experience of most farmers in rural communities.

“These are farm produce wasting in my home town , Aballa Uno in Ndokwa East LGA of Delta state.

Thousands of people are going hungry in Nigeria but these produce can’t get to them due to bad road.

This town is a major producer of cassava, yams and plantain. Fish etc..

I want to use this medium to appeal to the NDDC. Delta state government and the Federal government to come to the rescue.

The contract for this road has been awarded to Interbau company years back but nothing has been done”

Please everyone, help me share this post till its gets to those in authority.

Thanks.

Source; http://agronewsng.com/agric-development-in-states/plantain-and-farm-produce-wasting-in-delta-state-due-to-bad-roads/

Cc;
Lalasticlala

Re: Pictures Of Farm Produce Wasting In A Community In Delta State Due To Bad Roads by Thewrath(m): 4:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
Things would have been easier if this contraption was smaller!
Re: Pictures Of Farm Produce Wasting In A Community In Delta State Due To Bad Roads by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
Tiny23
Re: Pictures Of Farm Produce Wasting In A Community In Delta State Due To Bad Roads by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2016
officialEFCC:
Tiny23

you called me?
Re: Pictures Of Farm Produce Wasting In A Community In Delta State Due To Bad Roads by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 14, 2016
Tiny23:

you called me?
you deleted your whatsapp acct which is strange the lady you used on your profile is engaged, i did my research i won't expose you or disgrace you but just stay your lane hence forth goodbye
Re: Pictures Of Farm Produce Wasting In A Community In Delta State Due To Bad Roads by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 14, 2016
Re: Pictures Of Farm Produce Wasting In A Community In Delta State Due To Bad Roads by Me4sure: 12:39pm On Sep 15, 2016
THIS IS SAD
I HOPE THIS MAKES FRONT PAGE
SO THAT IT CAN GET THE RIGHT ATTENTION
SO SAD INDEED

(1) (Reply)

Need Coconut In Large Quantity / Unlimited Supply Of Moringa Leaf Needed... / Cassava Farming Becoming More Lucrative,join The Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.