Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,629 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Early Marriage In Islam In Relation to Anti-islam polices In Nigeria – Dr Alaro - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Early Marriage In Islam In Relation to Anti-islam polices In Nigeria – Dr Alaro (2992 Views)

Igbo Siblings Embrace Islam In Imo After Their Sister's Conversion (Photos) / Three American Lecturers In Atiku's University Convert To Islam In Adamawa. PICS / Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Early Marriage In Islam In Relation to Anti-islam polices In Nigeria – Dr Alaro by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 14, 2016
First part(he started speaking in the 6th minute):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vq6DMzA3S0c

Second part:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiKMvVfdNZI

Third part:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z9shChp1G4

Language: Yoruba

Lecturer: Dr Alaro

3 Likes

Re: Early Marriage In Islam In Relation to Anti-islam polices In Nigeria – Dr Alaro by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 14, 2016
Jazakallahu Khiran
Re: Early Marriage In Islam In Relation to Anti-islam polices In Nigeria – Dr Alaro by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 14, 2016
Contact17:
Jazakallahu Khiran

Was ant fa jazakAllaah khaira, I hope you will understand his Yoruba.
Re: Early Marriage In Islam In Relation to Anti-islam polices In Nigeria – Dr Alaro by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 14, 2016
lexiconkabir:

I will try.
Re: Early Marriage In Islam In Relation to Anti-islam polices In Nigeria – Dr Alaro by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 14, 2016
The shaykh made an interesting point on issue of maturity, that it doesn't make sense to stipulate a particular age for maturity, some get matured as early as 12 which is a fact, and some are still children mentally at age 20....

Cc: Empiree
Re: Early Marriage In Islam In Relation to Anti-islam polices In Nigeria – Dr Alaro by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 14, 2016
lexiconkabir:

I hope you will teach me yoruba
Re: Early Marriage In Islam In Relation to Anti-islam polices In Nigeria – Dr Alaro by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 14, 2016
Friendschoice:

I hope you will teach me yoruba

Lol, you are not a Yoruba? I don't know why but my assumption is all the Muslims on NL are Yorubas, lol.....what tribe are you from? Hausa?
Re: Early Marriage In Islam In Relation to Anti-islam polices In Nigeria – Dr Alaro by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 14, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Lol, you are not a Yoruba? I don't know why but my assumption is all the Muslims on NL are Yorubas, lol.....what tribe are you from? Hausa?

Yeah, if I must be associated with tribe. But i am more of Nigerian than any tribe. I have started grabbing some words back then in secondary school, cuz we leave with Yoruba, Igbo, Igala and many more tribes.
Re: Early Marriage In Islam In Relation to Anti-islam polices In Nigeria – Dr Alaro by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 14, 2016
Friendschoice:

Yeah, if I must be associated with tribe. But i am more of Nigerian than any tribe. I have started grabbing some words back then in secondary school, cuz we leave with Yoruba, Igbo, Igala and many more tribes.

I see.......where do you stay.
Re: Early Marriage In Islam In Relation to Anti-islam polices In Nigeria – Dr Alaro by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 14, 2016
lexiconkabir:

I see.......where do you stay.

The core Northern state of Nigeria. Kano. But I attended private secondary school.
Re: Early Marriage In Islam In Relation to Anti-islam polices In Nigeria – Dr Alaro by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 14, 2016
Friendschoice:

The core Northern state of Nigeria. Kano. But I attended private secondary school.

Wow! That's cool.....I hope I get to stay in kano one day....
Re: Early Marriage In Islam In Relation to Anti-islam polices In Nigeria – Dr Alaro by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 14, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Wow! That's cool.....I hope I get to stay in kano one day....
And you're in Kwara right?
Re: Early Marriage In Islam In Relation to Anti-islam polices In Nigeria – Dr Alaro by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 14, 2016
Friendschoice:

Kano !! Ya ya ne ?

*forgive my Hausa but I don't speak so fluently anymore*

Also lived in Kano so I am just excited meeting someone who does.
Re: Early Marriage In Islam In Relation to Anti-islam polices In Nigeria – Dr Alaro by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 14, 2016
Contact17:

Kano !! Ya ya ne ?
That statement is correct. Daidai ne
Re: Early Marriage In Islam In Relation to Anti-islam polices In Nigeria – Dr Alaro by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 14, 2016
Friendschoice:

And you're in Kwara right?

Kind of, I school in kwara but live in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Early Marriage In Islam In Relation to Anti-islam polices In Nigeria – Dr Alaro by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 14, 2016
Contact17:

Kano !! Ya ya ne ?

When last do you visit kano, if it has reach 3 years back. Then it has changed from how you know it.
Re: Early Marriage In Islam In Relation to Anti-islam polices In Nigeria – Dr Alaro by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 14, 2016
Friendschoice:

When last do you visit kano, if it has reach 3 years back. Then it has changed from how you know it.

About seven years ago. How has it changed?

I remember Badawa Layout and Sabon Gari
Re: Early Marriage In Islam In Relation to Anti-islam polices In Nigeria – Dr Alaro by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2016
Contact17:

About seven years ago. How has it changed?

I remember Badawa Layout and Sabon Gari

I don't want to change the topic, its Islamic topic, I will mention you in new topic. But I want you to create the topic. "The beautiful city of Kano, then I will upload pics in it"

Cuz am on ban. even the username if you look, its not the real 1 we chat b4
Re: Early Marriage In Islam In Relation to Anti-islam polices In Nigeria – Dr Alaro by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 14, 2016
Friendschoice:

I don't want to change the topic, its Islamic topic, I will mention you in new topic. But I want you to create the topic. "The beautiful city of Kano, then I will upload pics in it"

Cuz am on ban. even the username if you look, its not the real 1 we chat b4

Okay
Re: Early Marriage In Islam In Relation to Anti-islam polices In Nigeria – Dr Alaro by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2016
Contact17:

Okay
Waiting 4 u
Re: Early Marriage In Islam In Relation to Anti-islam polices In Nigeria – Dr Alaro by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 14, 2016
Friendschoice:

Waiting 4 u

Done
Re: Early Marriage In Islam In Relation to Anti-islam polices In Nigeria – Dr Alaro by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2016
Contact17:

Done
Link
Re: Early Marriage In Islam In Relation to Anti-islam polices In Nigeria – Dr Alaro by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 14, 2016
Re: Early Marriage In Islam In Relation to Anti-islam polices In Nigeria – Dr Alaro by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 14, 2016
The speaker made mentions of some really good points. Still watching the first part.

I am really impressed.
Re: Early Marriage In Islam In Relation to Anti-islam polices In Nigeria – Dr Alaro by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
Contact17:

The speaker made mentions of some really good points. Still watching the first part.

I am really impressed.

Yea I really respect Dr alaro he is a PhD holder in sharia law, he lectures in unilorin.
Re: Early Marriage In Islam In Relation to Anti-islam polices In Nigeria – Dr Alaro by BetaThings: 8:04pm On Sep 14, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Hahahaha
How come? You mean only Yorubas can log in?
There is a even someone who posts here that is not a Nigerian and finds it hard to post in English

Anyway Salaam
Re: Early Marriage In Islam In Relation to Anti-islam polices In Nigeria – Dr Alaro by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
BetaThings:

Hahahaha
How come? You mean only Yorubas can log in?
There is a even someone who posts here that is not a Nigerian and finds it hard to post in English

Lol, I know its funny, but you know how Allaah created humans, we always want another person to have our own ideologies.

Anyway Salaam

Wa alaykum salaam warahmatAllaah.
Re: Early Marriage In Islam In Relation to Anti-islam polices In Nigeria – Dr Alaro by BetaThings: 8:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
lexiconkabir:
The shaykh made an interesting point on issue of maturity, that it doesn't make sense to stipulate a particular age for maturity, some get matured as early as 12 which is a fact, and some are still children mentally at age 20....

Cc: Empiree

Christians don't want to make neutral sense
Subverting Islam (frustrating the Muslims, concocting lies against Islam etc) makes sense - to a Christian and that is their objective
The only reason they are against homosickness is that some of them are still upright enough to oppose
Were their religion neutral about it, they would have supported it to antagonise Muslims

Prof Ishaq Akintola of MURIC made a point - human rights activists in Nigeria have never ever come to the aid of a Muslim obstructed from practising his/her religion. If a Muslim girl is caned to death for wearing Hijab, you will think they don't exist in this country

But if a parent insists that a girl should wear Hijab, for instance, they will be all over the net - defending the girl's right to practise her religion
What we have in Nigeria is part of Christian falsehood and propaganda masquerading as human rights movement

Look at the statistics
In Sweden, a grl of 15 is old enough, it is 16 in the Uk, in parts of America it is 16 and in some 18
But in Nigeria to make Muslims look bad, they settled for the highest figure
So what a Briton can do in the UK, if a Muslim does it in Nigeria, the newspapers will be screaming

Are they saying something is wrong with the DNA of the Nigerian girl such that she is not "mature" until she is 18
whereas the Swedish girl does at 15?

But let us ponder over this - what is the average age of the girls in the baby factories in those Christians communities?

3 Likes

Re: Early Marriage In Islam In Relation to Anti-islam polices In Nigeria – Dr Alaro by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
Contact17:

I am really impressed.

Done watching the videos?
Re: Early Marriage In Islam In Relation to Anti-islam polices In Nigeria – Dr Alaro by BetaThings: 8:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Lol, I know its funny, but you know how Allaah created humans, we always want another person to have our own ideologies.
Ok Who will translate the video?
If it is so good, how much will it cost to translate it and reupload it?
Re: Early Marriage In Islam In Relation to Anti-islam polices In Nigeria – Dr Alaro by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2016
BetaThings:

Christians don't want to make neutral sense
Subverting Islam (frustrating the Muslims, concocting lies against Islam etc) makes sense - to a Christian and that is their objective
The only reason they are against homosickness is that some of them are still upright enough to oppose
Were their religion neutral about it, they would have supported it to antagonise Muslims

Prof Ishaq Akintola of MURIC made a point - human rights activists in Nigeria have never ever come to the aid of a Muslim obstructed from practising his/her religion. If a Muslim girl is caned to death for wearing Hijab, you will think they don't exist in this country

But if a parent insists that a girl should wear Hijab, for instance, they will be all over the net - defending the girl's right to practise her religion
What we have in Nigeria is part of Christian falsehood and propaganda masquerading as human rights movement

Look at the statistics
In Sweden, a grl of 15 is old enough, it is 16 in the Uk, in parts of America it is 16 and in some 18
But in Nigeria to make Muslims look bad, they settled for the highest figure
So what a Briton can do in the UK, if a Muslim does it in Nigeria, the newspapers will be screaming

Are they saying something is wrong with the DNA of the Nigerian girl such that she is not "mature" until she is 18
whereas the Swedish girl does at 15?

But let us ponder over this - what is the average age of the girls in the baby factories in those Christians communities?

Really, so much hypocrisy, the shaykh mentioned that in USA the age of consent (to have séx legally) is 13-14......so if that's the case why can't they get married? I have seen a girl of 10years of age pregnant! Some of us get martured quickly than others, which is why it makes no sense to stipulate a particular age as "age of maturity "...

Have you listened to him?
Re: Early Marriage In Islam In Relation to Anti-islam polices In Nigeria – Dr Alaro by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
BetaThings:

Ok Who will translate the video?
If it is so good, how much will it cost to translate it and reupload it?

I don't know anything about this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hantu, Wahda And Tahda (bidiah Or Sunnah) / The Virtue Of Giving Iftoor To One Who Is Fasting / When Will Islam Have Sense?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.