Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Early Marriage In Islam In Relation to Anti-islam polices In Nigeria – Dr Alaro - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Early Marriage In Islam In Relation to Anti-islam polices In Nigeria – Dr Alaro (3020 Views)

Igbo Siblings Embrace Islam In Imo After Their Sister's Conversion (Photos) / Three American Lecturers In Atiku's University Convert To Islam In Adamawa. PICS / Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Early Marriage In Islam In Relation to Anti-islam polices In Nigeria – Dr Alaro by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
Cc: lagusta
Re: Early Marriage In Islam In Relation to Anti-islam polices In Nigeria – Dr Alaro by Empiree: 8:40pm On Sep 14, 2016
Did not want to comment yet until i watch the second vid. But i watched the first before i left for work this morning. That's enough to make comment really. I see and agree with what the Sheik said.

Muslims definitely have a lot going on in that country. Those christians are hypocrites.

See where the Sheik said that in SA, Germany etc that they simply allowed muslims their own dietary plan. Very true. If you go to USA markets, some of them have "halal section" usually in the read of the store. Just that halal meat are more expensive.

I dont know why it is so difficult to adopt the same without being pointed at. "Islamisation".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Early Marriage In Islam In Relation to Anti-islam polices In Nigeria – Dr Alaro by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
Empiree:
Did not want to comment yet until i watch the second vid. But i watched the first before i left for work this morning. That's enough to make comment really. I see and agree with what the Sheik said.

Muslims definitely have a lot going on in that country. Those christians are hypocrites.

See where the Sheik said that in SA, Germany etc that they simply allowed muslims their own dietary plan. Very true. If you go to USA markets, some of them have "halal section" usually in the read of the store. Just that halal meat are more expensive.

I dont know why it is so difficult to adopt the same without being pointed at. "Islamisation".

The shaykh mentioned so many interesting things,

Maybe you should watch the rest...I really loved it when I stumbled on it on YouTube this morning.

BTW brother betathings said he needs the translation of this vid I don't know if you know anything about that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Early Marriage In Islam In Relation to Anti-islam polices In Nigeria – Dr Alaro by Empiree: 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2016
lexiconkabir:

The shaykh mentioned so many interesting things,

Maybe you should watch the rest...I really loved it when I stumbled on it on YouTube this morning.

BTW brother betathings said he needs the translation of this vid I don't know if you know anything about that?
Thought he's Yoruba?. From his post, he seems to be well informed
Re: Early Marriage In Islam In Relation to Anti-islam polices In Nigeria – Dr Alaro by Nobody: 2:08am On Sep 15, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Done watching the videos?

Only the first video
Re: Early Marriage In Islam In Relation to Anti-islam polices In Nigeria – Dr Alaro by Nobody: 4:11am On Sep 15, 2016
Contact17:

Only the first video

Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nabi Musa And Angel Of Death / Since Muhammad Knew The Remedy For Poison, Why Did He And His Men Die Of It? / If Yahweh And Allah Are The Same God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.