Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Guy Narrates His $excapades With The Pastor’s Daughter Of His Church I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Narrates His $excapades With The Pastor’s Daughter Of His Church I (962 Views)

Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend / Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating / Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guy Narrates His $excapades With The Pastor’s Daughter Of His Church I by noblepassmercy: 11:46am On Sep 14, 2016
After that first episode with Chioma, we started fucking all around the house like newly weds. Every moment we were alone, we would be in each other’s arms, either totally nude with me thrusting hard and fast into her or partly clothed while she sat on my dick and rode me joyfully.

Sometimes she would be in the kitchen preparing dinner and I’d sneak in behind her and grab her ass. She would gasp and tell me to stop the act seeing that my parents were in the sitting room watching the 7o’clock news. I didn’t care, I just wanted to have more orgasms. And since I couldn’t go out and ask any other girl for it, I wanted to exploit my one and only source till it dried up like a well that had run out of water.

Well, the well didn’t dry up, the blady thing moved outta town.

We had been at our hide-and-smash game for a little more than 2 months when she suddenly became cold towards me. Every time I tried to initiate sex, she would refuse. She started locking her door before she slept so I couldn’t sneak into her room anymore. Once while she was bathing and I walked naked into the bathroom with the full glory of my erection in view, feeling like a walking Greek sculpture, she screamed at me and told me to leave.

Continue Reading Here--- http://trendope.com/2016/09/guy-narrates-excapades-pastors-daughter-church-must-read/
Re: Guy Narrates His $excapades With The Pastor’s Daughter Of His Church I by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 14, 2016
angry
Re: Guy Narrates His $excapades With The Pastor’s Daughter Of His Church I by falcon01: 11:56am On Sep 14, 2016
angry

(1) (Reply)

Hot! 15 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Love Patronizing Prostitutes… No.15 Is So True / Girl Disgraced For Habit Of Taking Pictures In Front Of Her House / What Will You Do In This Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.