Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,107 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Must Read: MASSAGE FOR SEX ($uper Ex0tic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read: MASSAGE FOR SEX ($uper Ex0tic) (1236 Views)

"I'm Only Available For Sex" - Nigerian Lady Declares (Photos) / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: MASSAGE FOR SEX ($uper Ex0tic) by noblepassmercy: 12:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
Written by Edymaniac

Ada is a friend of my wife’s; she and her sisters have known my wife since they were kids. She is a beautiful 35-year-old woman with a curvy body. She has shoulder length dark hair, sparkling big eyes and full lips, with large DD breasts and a juicily fat ass. Ada is by no means a fat woman just a big muscular woman.

Ada never seemed contented with any man or job. Her latest venture was as a massage psychotherapist and she currently worked out of a hair salon for about a year now.

I had been suffering from muscles pain and an aching back for several days and my wife suggested I schedule an appointment with Ada. I had never been to a massage psychotherapist and she said it would feel wonderful and that she was sure Ada would be able to get rid of the pain.

I called Ada and set up an appointment. We agreed to meet several days later at her flat. Ada recommended I meet her there since I was a friend and not just a customer. Upon arriving I felt a little embarrassed to say the least, I had expected my wife to join me. She had made other plans that evening and told me not to worry that I would be in good hands.

Continue Reading Here --- http://trendope.com/2016/09/must-read-massage-sex-uper-ex0tic/
Re: Must Read: MASSAGE FOR SEX ($uper Ex0tic) by massageexpert: 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2017
Are you stressed out with work? Are you in Pain? Do you need some time to just disappear into pleasure and relaxation? Call for home/hotel service body massage by a masseur (male) from Massage Expert Lekki. Massage for women only. Optional Sensual massage. SMS or Whatsapp us 07087839910
N7000 for Swedish. N10,000 for sensual/ erotic massage

(1) (Reply)

Is Sex Before Marriage Necessary.. / My Savage Girlfriend / MY Pics Updated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.