Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Woman Fakes Pregnancy In Ilorin, Kwara For 9 Months - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Fakes Pregnancy In Ilorin, Kwara For 9 Months (38636 Views)

Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! / Man Shoots Lover With Double-Barrel Gun Over Unwanted Pregnancy In Abia / Bride Trying To Abort Pregnancy In Uganda Busted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Fakes Pregnancy In Ilorin, Kwara For 9 Months by lobito94(m): 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2016
The Chief Medical Director (CMD) of Yusjib Industrial Medicare, Ilorin, Dr Yusuf Abdulraheem, says he has discovered a young lady that has been faking pregnancy for close to nine months. Abdulraheem told newsmen on Tuesday in Ilorin that he discovered that the lady used clothing as a disguise for the pregnancy by stuffing them under her normal clothes to make her appear pregnant.

According to the doctor, he made the discovery while trying to examine the lady who is in her early twenties. He said that the lady identified herself as Azeezat Abubakar.

The CMD said that the lady who was brought to the hospital for delivery, identified herself as Azeezat Abubakar. He added that he became suspicious when she refused to be examined.

“She has been using my hospital name to claim money at home, telling her family she is doing her ante-natal in Yusjib. When her family brought her, I noticed that i had never seen her face before, but for the benefit of doubt, I told her to remove her folder which she could not locate.

“In the absence of one, I opened a new folder for her; I requested she come to the couch for examination only for her to be squatting. “It was her mother-in-law who forced her to the couch and as I tried to examine her tommy, I discovered it was clothes she padded there’’, Abdulraheem said.

The doctor condemned the incident and urged mothers to monitor their young girls closely. He also wondered why the mother-in-law did not discover the fake pregnancy for close to nine months

http://www.naijanewsmill.com/2016/09/doctor-exposes-woman-with-fake.html

Re: Woman Fakes Pregnancy In Ilorin, Kwara For 9 Months by Calismart(m): 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hmmm..

1 Like

Re: Woman Fakes Pregnancy In Ilorin, Kwara For 9 Months by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 14, 2016

13 Likes

Re: Woman Fakes Pregnancy In Ilorin, Kwara For 9 Months by Dexpro: 1:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
Busted

3 Likes

Re: Woman Fakes Pregnancy In Ilorin, Kwara For 9 Months by hahn(m): 1:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
NCAN reporting for duty!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Fakes Pregnancy In Ilorin, Kwara For 9 Months by DavSagacity(m): 1:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hmmmmm....na wa Oooo....She fake pregnancy tire sote She Even fake labour .

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Fakes Pregnancy In Ilorin, Kwara For 9 Months by GoldenJAT(m): 1:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
anything 2 mk peace with mother in law!!only God knows d problem she has bewn encountering with her.it is well

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Fakes Pregnancy In Ilorin, Kwara For 9 Months by daclint(m): 1:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
Men don suffer.

Na so person carry that one enter house call am wife.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Fakes Pregnancy In Ilorin, Kwara For 9 Months by Byggshoes(m): 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2016
it's OK. women and fake.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Fakes Pregnancy In Ilorin, Kwara For 9 Months by Victorakats(m): 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2016
There is another story behind this story!

But I can only imagine!!!

Are you hurting in your marriage?? Visit www.amaraofficial.com today!!
Re: Woman Fakes Pregnancy In Ilorin, Kwara For 9 Months by oppybouy(m): 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2016
Looool. Na Buhari Change cause am jare. Change wey dey make girls marry for love again, Wey dey make Naira fall for Dollars, wey make us no see Moon after Ramadan. Na him no go come change Woman pregnancy to Cloth. Ordinary Belle? Abegi!

6 Likes

Re: Woman Fakes Pregnancy In Ilorin, Kwara For 9 Months by mn09abk: 1:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
Re: Woman Fakes Pregnancy In Ilorin, Kwara For 9 Months by Pavore9: 1:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
How could her mother-in-law not observe that something was amiss all through that time? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Woman Fakes Pregnancy In Ilorin, Kwara For 9 Months by Emboabajunior(m): 1:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
Out of all means to get money, this is what she chose

3 Likes

Re: Woman Fakes Pregnancy In Ilorin, Kwara For 9 Months by delors(m): 1:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
Lol...scammer
Re: Woman Fakes Pregnancy In Ilorin, Kwara For 9 Months by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 1:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
cheesy hand her to obontami to do the real job grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Fakes Pregnancy In Ilorin, Kwara For 9 Months by Pavore9: 1:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
How could her mother-in-law not observe that something was amiss all through that time? shocked

1 Like

Re: Woman Fakes Pregnancy In Ilorin, Kwara For 9 Months by vickylincon(m): 1:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
It's funny and strange
Re: Woman Fakes Pregnancy In Ilorin, Kwara For 9 Months by adioolayi(m): 1:45pm On Sep 14, 2016
One Alhaji dey find pikin....come marry this little girl out of wedlock... the little girl sensing the new ATM in town faked the pregnancy... she for run comot before yawa gaz...Typical Nollywood thing grin

Who is to be blame for this...Husband, Mother-in-law or the lady

5 Likes

Re: Woman Fakes Pregnancy In Ilorin, Kwara For 9 Months by shiki(m): 1:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
It was a plot by the woman to steal someone's Innocent child from maternity ward

20 Likes

Re: Woman Fakes Pregnancy In Ilorin, Kwara For 9 Months by HotKween: 1:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
I am not even sure whether to smile or frown. This is so bizarre on many levels.
Re: Woman Fakes Pregnancy In Ilorin, Kwara For 9 Months by kaen1317: 1:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
Women, dangerous since the days of Adam
Re: Woman Fakes Pregnancy In Ilorin, Kwara For 9 Months by samtee37(m): 1:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
Nawa ooo

4 Likes

Re: Woman Fakes Pregnancy In Ilorin, Kwara For 9 Months by samtee37(m): 1:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
Like seriously
Re: Woman Fakes Pregnancy In Ilorin, Kwara For 9 Months by Ghost447(m): 1:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
Kwara State & unimportant things are like that man

2 Likes

Re: Woman Fakes Pregnancy In Ilorin, Kwara For 9 Months by mhizAnnie(f): 1:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
She has mind sha
Re: Woman Fakes Pregnancy In Ilorin, Kwara For 9 Months by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
People bad o
Re: Woman Fakes Pregnancy In Ilorin, Kwara For 9 Months by Emmahunk(m): 1:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
There's really no excuse for crime but having said that, an overbearing mother in law Could havelled her to such deception. For starters why would the mother in law be the one to take her for check up instead of the hussy?
Maybe, the mother in law has issued an order of no pregnancy no wedding and she had to come up with the idea.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Fakes Pregnancy In Ilorin, Kwara For 9 Months by sarrki(m): 1:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
Girls of nowadays are desperate & Wicked
Re: Woman Fakes Pregnancy In Ilorin, Kwara For 9 Months by overall90: 1:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
Pavore9:

What about the man that owns the pregnancy?
Doesn't it mean they never slept together all through the nine months

6 Likes

Re: Woman Fakes Pregnancy In Ilorin, Kwara For 9 Months by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
She has been using my hospital name to claim money at home, telling her family she is doing her ante-natal in Yusjib"
I hope it is not up to $15 million?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Women Steal Clothes In A Boutique, Hide Them In Their Underwear. Photos / The Dead Bodies Of The Fulani Youths Killed In Yorro LGA, Taraba (Graphic Photo) / Gunmen Kidnap Priestba Anthony-Nwokocha, RSBC News Director (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.