Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Nigerians Vent Frustrations Against President Buhari - CNN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Vent Frustrations Against President Buhari - CNN (46927 Views)

Nigerians Vent Frustrations On President Buhari As Costs Soar / Nigerians Vent Frustrations Against President Buhari - CNN / Nigerians Vent Frustrations Against President Buhari - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations Against President Buhari - CNN by 1stdammy: 8:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
But come to think of it.. If last administration is responsible for our ordeal and misfortune, Are they the one responsible for APC and Buhari not to fulfil their campaign promises as well? Cos i don't just get it.. Fulfil Your electioneering campaign promises is all we ask for.

I now regret ever calling GEJ's government 'Incompetence' and 'Clueless'.

Sometimes i wonder if Buhari is a way God wants to punish Nigeria for our sins and disobedient.
Even if Buhari don't see us as human, he should at least see us cow and care for us as much as he cares for his cows.
Thank God, this one out of millions out there as finally come back to his senses. Wish the rest could also fall in line, instead of following blindly. Whatever they feed them with, they eat...........

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations Against President Buhari - CNN by streetsoldier1(m): 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
asuustrike2009:

even apc Bible says so
9JA BIBLE on the trend(APC Chapter 1)

1. And it came to pass, when the Lord would punish Nigeria, that he gave them a president under whose hand they were mightily oppressed.
2. Before he ascended the throne, he made them hope, with all manner of promises, that he would bring them to the promised land before the coming year began.
3. Thus the inhabitants of Nigeria grew restless with their good condition, and sorely vexed the president under whose hand they had prospered, so that he would not have the office of the president again, but rather resented it.
4. In those days also the Boko haramites laid siege to the north, and slew of the people three and twenty thousand, intending to set up a kingdom which would be ruled by Islam.
5. Thus the inhabitants of Nigeria remembered not the good deeds of Jonathan, but thrust him out of the throne, and made Buhari president in his stead.
6. Buhari was seventy and(?) years old when he began to reign. He reigned one and a half years in Nigeria, and the land became impoverished under him.
7. He persecuted also a few of the people, accusing them and casting them into prison. Thus, the opposition was subdued, the people could not find bread to eat and there was hunger in the land.
8. And the end become uncertain as there was wailing and gnashing of teeth

brethren....there should be amendment in verse 6..."Buhari was three score, ten and a third of a dozen years old when he began to reign the second time"...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations Against President Buhari - CNN by prince985(m): 8:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
pippimp:

Buhari is not the problem. The Nigerian citizen is. They are the root cause of their own nemesis. They just like to shift the blame to someone else.

I hope you can undestand this video. It's called 200 hundred million mumu Nigerians. Because Nigerians are the most s.tupid people on earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPytmuhYDAU

Much love to anonimi who brought my attention to the video.
d same pple who are criticizin buhari in d above comments are d same pple who were thinkin like u by dis tym last year...only dat their eyes have opened and dey want to start facing reality..but u are still livin in d past..nobody will argue with u but with tym u will wise up and begin to understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations Against President Buhari - CNN by Uniben4sure: 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2016
rlauncher:

Stop insulting God. He is not speaking through you.

Imagine what Nigeria would be like now had Jonathan been returned to power. Perhaps we will be buying a $1 for N1000 by now.

It would have been a disaster of unimaginable proportion.
Nigeria would have been far much better had Jonathan been returned to power. Jonathan is a sound leader and would have surrounded his economic team with astute managers that would've worked hard to cushion the effects of the recession.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations Against President Buhari - CNN by Mescopaul(m): 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
But come to think of it.. If last administration is responsible for our ordeal and misfortune, Are they the one responsible for APC and Buhari not to fulfil their campaign promises as well? Cos i don't just get it.. Fulfil Your electioneering campaign promises is all we ask for.

Sometimes i wonder if Buhari is a way God wants to punish Nigeria for our sins and disobedient.
Even if Buhari don't see us as human, he should at least see us cow and care for us as much as he cares for his cows.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
my belle oooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations Against President Buhari - CNN by Wizzyblack3(m): 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2016
Mescopaul:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
my belle oooo grin grin
Bros this isn't funny, i am closely affected by this change trauma. It's crazy to think that we go from one of fastest growing economy country to recession under 16 months. It's crazy, like wtf!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations Against President Buhari - CNN by bejeria101(m): 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
Airhead factory fitted mumu with ear infection to match. Didnt expect anytin frm him. So im nt suprised at the turn of events

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations Against President Buhari - CNN by Mescopaul(m): 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
Wizzyblack3:

Bros this isn't funny, i am closely affected by this change trauma. It's crazy to think that we go from one of fastest growing economy country to recession under 16 months. It's crazy, like wtf!
Haa! Yes na..who said its funny before?
Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations Against President Buhari - CNN by Xeedorf: 9:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
Wizzyblack3:

Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations Against President Buhari - CNN by GossipHeart(m): 9:56pm On Sep 14, 2016
even apc Bible says so

1. And it came to pass, when the Lord would punish Nigeria, that he gave them a president under whose hand they were mightily oppressed.
2. Before he ascended the throne, he made them hope, with all manner of promises, that he would bring them to the promised land before the coming year began.
3. Thus the inhabitants of Nigeria grew restless with their good condition, and sorely vexed the president under whose hand they had prospered, so that he would not have the office of the president again, but rather resented it.
4. In those days also the Boko haramites laid siege to the north, and slew of the people three and twenty thousand, intending to set up a kingdom which would be ruled by Islam.
5. Thus the inhabitants of Nigeria remembered not the good deeds of Jonathan, but thrust him out of the throne, and made Buhari president in his stead.
6. Buhari was seventy and(?) years old when he began to reign. He reigned one and a half years in Nigeria, and the land became impoverished under him.
7. He persecuted also a few of the people, accusing them and casting them into prison. Thus, the opposition was subdued, the people could not find bread to eat and there was hunger in the land.
Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations Against President Buhari - CNN by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2016
rlauncher:

Most of those pretending to be giving good advice to the president are actually not following the policies of the government to help reposition the economy. They have actually been misinformation the general public by making them to believe that the government had no plan.

Most of them are not in the real sector and are used to making quick and easy profits.

The government have been ignoring them so far because the government is aware that those who are sincere about the policies of the government in the area of agriculture, mining , manufacturing etc are keying into it.

The patriotic citizens who are rallying around this government by playing their own parts know that Nigeria will emerge from the current economic recession very soon and have no needs to wail like the wailing wailers.
OK its well
Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations Against President Buhari - CNN by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 14, 2016
streetsoldier1:

brethren....there should be amendment in verse 6..."Buhari was three score, ten and a third of a dozen years old when he began to reign the second time"...
hahaaaaaa
Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations Against President Buhari - CNN by Betapikin101: 10:06pm On Sep 14, 2016
To be honest both the leaders and followers have problem in this country and until we come to terms with that fact then we can sit and deliberate on the way forward
Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations Against President Buhari - CNN by uvalued(m): 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2016
asuustrike2009:

even apc Bible says so

Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations Against President Buhari - CNN by dasparrow: 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
Wizzyblack3:

You know what the good book the bible says:

Righteousness exalts a nation but sin is a reproach to any people Prov 14:34

Nigerians are generally a sinful people who just run to their respective religious places of worship just to fulfill all righteousness. I noticed that many Nigerians are hateful, tribalistic, envious, greedy, corrupt, self-centered, rude, arrogant and egoistic. And then Nigerians wonder why God has long left Nigeria to her fate. What Nigeria is experiencing now is just the tip of the iceberg. Wait until next year, then you all will know the true extent of the mess you've gotten yourselves in.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations Against President Buhari - CNN by Lancelott(m): 11:15pm On Sep 14, 2016
Please help spread the word...
Guys you need to try this link out...it's not a scam, they give out daily predictions on their page and they have free entry into their what'sapp page for a trial period...someone recommended it to me...all you have to is like their page and share with friends and whatsapp their admin to be added for FREE!!!
https://mobile.facebook.com/The-prosport-prediction-and-fixed-1794936777450293/
Or search for the prosport prediction and fixed on facebook and like the page
Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations Against President Buhari - CNN by Adiola(f): 11:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
rlauncher:

Most of those pretending to be giving good advice to the president are actually not following the policies of the government to help reposition the economy. They have actually been misinformation the general public by making them to believe that the government had no plan.

Most of them are not in the real sector and are used to making quick and easy profits.

The government have been ignoring them so far because the government is aware that those who are sincere about the policies of the government in the area of agriculture, mining , manufacturing etc are keying into it.

The patriotic citizens who are rallying around this government by playing their own parts know that Nigeria will emerge from the current economic recession very soon and have no needs to wail like the wailing wailers.
this one's account has been upgraded from the guys @ ministry of information no wonder info ministry allocation is higher than that of agriculture guy I understand u ,man needs to survive keep on earning your Pay
Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations Against President Buhari - CNN by Gentle99(m): 12:43am On Sep 15, 2016
Abeg, una dey shout no be una vote? I thank God say oga Jona kukuma comot for una road. Una don see person wey una dey find, una come dey cry again.
Ndonu oooo. Na so life be..........Two sides of a coin..........Two different experiences. Nice taught! Buhari never start, he just dey warm im body.
Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations Against President Buhari - CNN by Cletus77(m): 2:23am On Sep 15, 2016
una go complain tire... Do best advice ..stop complaining!
Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations Against President Buhari - CNN by Katieluv(f): 7:25am On Sep 15, 2016
Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations Against President Buhari - CNN by ENDEEEEEEE(m): 8:32am On Sep 15, 2016
rlauncher:

Had Jonathan been retained in power with all the stealing and mismanagement, would it have been better.

Development takes time. Most of those who complain about this government are not in the real sector. They are not in production. They are either traders who make turnover daily, weekly or monthly.

For those of us in the real sector who spend a lot of time to set up the factory, and wait for two or more years to break-even and many more years to expanded knows that it will take some time to restore the economy.

A lot is going on in agriculture as we speak. Also in solid minerals development which will take up to 2 to 5 years before we start reaping the benefits.

Some of us think that CHANGE IS EQUAL TO MARGIC, but it is not.

CHANGE IS A PROCESS.IT TAKES TIME.

Those in the real ( productive) sector understand this,because they understand what it takes to put things together but traders, employees and the unemployed, most of the time do not understand this.

My friend ur clearly a zombie....wtf are u saying... APC chose the wrong campaign slogan... Change is immediate... but transformation is a process... next time vote wisely

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations Against President Buhari - CNN by Splashme: 8:58am On Sep 15, 2016
mercichoco:
Change is a word that the dead, the living and the unborn will NEVER forget. Buhari has broken records for the wrong reasons.

God help this country, else we'll turn carnibals soonest.
Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations Against President Buhari - CNN by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 15, 2016
asuustrike2009:

even apc Bible says so

Lol,u made my day!
Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations Against President Buhari - CNN by rlauncher(m): 9:53am On Sep 15, 2016
dasparrow:

You know what the good book the bible says:

Righteousness exalts a nation but sin is a reproach to any people Prov 14:34

Nigerians are generally a sinful people who just run to their respective religious places of worship just to fulfill all righteousness. I noticed that many Nigerians are hateful, tribalistic, envious, greedy, corrupt, self-centered, rude, arrogant and egoistic. And then Nigerians wonder why God has long left Nigeria to her fate. What Nigeria is experiencing now is just the tip of the iceberg. Wait until next year, then you all will know the true extent of the mess you've gotten yourselves in.

Nigeria is sinful abi, America and Europe are not.

The problems of Nigeria are people like you who think that the developed nations were developed directly by their government.

If you are the type that read books written by successful people in the developed nations, you will realised that most of them succeeded with little or no help from their governments. While those who waited for government to change their lives are still in the same position or worse.

The best way to handle the recession we are all going through is to determine to make a difference with or without the government. This way, we will all help lift the nation out of its present troubles.

I strongly believe positively minded people will emerge from this recession highly successful while complainers may later find themselves poor even when the recession is over.
Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations Against President Buhari - CNN by rlauncher(m): 10:03am On Sep 15, 2016
ENDEEEEEEE:

My friend ur clearly a zombie....wtf are u saying... APC chose the wrong campaign slogan... Change is immediate... but transformation is a process... next time vote wisely

For your information, I'm self employed, don't know anybody in government and not a member of any political party.

I write based on my personal convictions and what I have read in books about successful people and developed societies.

I'm also presently looking into ploughing profits from my present business into R&grin in power plant construction business in the next 3 to 5 years.
Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations Against President Buhari - CNN by rlauncher(m): 10:21am On Sep 15, 2016
Uniben4sure:
Nigeria would have been far much better had Jonathan been returned to power. Jonathan is a sound leader and would have surrounded his economic team with astute managers that would've worked hard to cushion the effects of the recession.

Astute managers like those who help mismanage the economy under him like Okonjo -Iweala, Alison Madueke and others.

I'm still shocked that some people are still singing the praises of a man who despite earning the highest revenue ever in the history of this nation had nothing to show for it at the end of the day. Rather he created serious problems for whoever would be his successor would have to grapple with long after he is gone.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations Against President Buhari - CNN by zikray: 11:18am On Sep 15, 2016
Wizzyblack3:

Buhari is a God sent man to punish Nigerians for being sentimental instead of being analytical and logical in reasoning while choosing a leader.
They chose Buhari though, but quite unfortunate that they rejected a leader God chose for them...GEJ

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations Against President Buhari - CNN by Uniben4sure: 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
rlauncher:

Astute managers like those who help mismanage the economy under him like Okonjo -Iweala, Alison Madueke and others.

I'm still shocked that some people are still singing the praises of a man who despite earning the highest revenue ever in the history of this nation had nothing to show for it at the end of the day. Rather he created serious problems for whoever would be his successor would have to grapple with long after he is gone.
You are only regurgitating the same lies you guys sold to Nigerians that got us to this mess.

According t you Jonathan earned the highest revenue, yet you fail to take into account that same was spent on getting power supply up to the level it was until your master came on board to mess things up, perhaps the increased minimum wage was paid to workers using some free cash thrown down from the sky, the unity schools and almajiri schools were built which money? Oh maybe the nations airports which were upgraded to international standards by Jonathan's government must have been done with pieces of paper picked from the street. FYI, you can only deceive the gullible, not me.
Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations Against President Buhari - CNN by GMbuharii: 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
rozayx5:
lalasticlala

the scammers promised change
only to get into aso rock and tell us change begins with us

i blame Lugard who joined us with devils
Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations Against President Buhari - CNN by lastpage: 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
Wizzyblack3:

Is it illiteracy (which l doubt since you can 'read and write' and use the internet) or is it crass ignorance or just sheer tribal hatred or a combination of all the above that makes you not to UNDERSTAND that to fulfil campaign promise(s), you need money.... Money which the Nigerian Govt DOES NOT HAVE AT THE MOMENT!

The next question should be WHY does the Nigerian Govt not have the money to fulfill its promises to Nigerians (or even have to go aborrowing to pay salaries)?

The ANSWER is very simple, if you want to be honest to yourselves and your generation yet unborn:

1.) Nigeria is NOT America that can just PRINT DOLLARS endlessly, to finance it expenses. We have a "finite" income.

2.) CONSIDER that:

* GEJ paid Tompolo #13 Billion...Yes, Billion!
*Ex Chief of Defence Staff Alex Badeh looted $32 Million (Dollars) and hid part of it in a Pit Toilet in his house
*Patience Jonathan is claiming $31 Million (Dollars) when she has never manufactured anything or win the lottery in her life time!
*FFK took out #740 Million
*Dasuki used trucks to load over $35 Billion (Dollars) out of the CBN on GEJ's order. yes, it is Billions and not Millions! undecided
*Olisah Metuh stole #400 Million, from the same Nigerian Purse.
*GEJ's cousin named Aziboala looted #6 Billion out of the nations coffers. yes, that is in Billions, not Millions.
*Nenadi usman stole #3.5 Billion Naira for himself, out of Nigeria's money
*Fayose, the urchin holding forth in Ekiti State loote #3 Billion for himself (That is Billions, my friend) out of our money
*Obanikoro, a former Minister under GEJ, made off with #4 Billion. Again, we are talking of Billions and not Millions
*Olu Falaye, that shameless Ondo "elder" cornered #100 Million for himself, by way fo bribe from GEJ and his PDP kleptomaniacs
*Tony Anenih, "Mr. Fixer" fixed #400 MillionNaira for himself, in recent times. he has always done that in the last twenty years or so.
*Former CAN President, bling-bling Pastor Ayo Oritshejafor flew $35 million (Dollars) out of Nigeria's purse (part of it was seized by S/A Govt)
* Ex Air Marshal Amosu, made away with #2 Billion!.... yes, Billions, not Millions.
*Lucky Igbenedion helped himself with #16 Billion Naira of Nigeria's money
*Between Bode "tewonde" George and Dabo, they shared #100 Billion Naira..... from the same purse of this country called Nigeria!
*Jolly Nyame, former Governor stole #2.4 Billion Naira.
*Joshua Dariye, another Governor stole #700 Million form the nation's purse.
*Nyeson Wike stole #4 Billion Naira and still counting...
*Dezzianni Allison Madueke, former Oil Minister vamoosed $20 Billion (Yes, billion Dollars! and she just forfeited a huge mansion proceeds of crime)
*From NNPC and CBN, #10 Billion was converted to Naira and share-out as GIFT to DELEGATES during the PDP National Convention in 2015
* "Holy Man" Bafarawa cornered #3 Billion which he claimed he used to purchase the Devil's "spirits and mediums".
*#12.7 Billion of the nation's money meant to pay retired workers of PHCN grew wings and disappeared, in this same Nigeria?
*PDP used #23 Billion to bribe INEC staff during the last election, still from Nigeria's purse
*Amaechi, former Governor and current Minister looted close to a Bioon Dollars and hid it in three foreign countries account (being repatriated now by President Buhari)

The above are the proven ones and we can go on and on forever, from Fashola, to other Governors, Director Generals, Commissioners, bankers, e.t.c.

These country is just "mostly" inhabited by thieves who have no conscience and not qualms about robbing their own mother.

Now, TELL ME; How can a country, led by a President (even if Jesus were to become President) fulfil his campaign promises to the masses, when all the money required to do so have been LOOTED by those who were there before he became President?
This is why Buhari's campaign promises CANT BE FULFILLED at the moment.....maybe later.

If you still dont get it, just close your eyes and imagine if all the above HUGE SUMS were still available to be used to spend and do good things to people like you and i ?

The UNFORTUNATE PART of the whole problem is that people like you are in the majority, People with MIS-DIRECTED, RIGHTEOUS ANGER!

What can Buhari do if Nigerians only remember him when they have been fleeced to the bone and all the Nation's wealth stolen?

Sooner than he would stabilize the economy now and the same Nigerians would ask him to go and invite another set of looters and thieves to come and feast on the National purse.

Nigeria and Nigerians are a case study in comical-tragedy
. grin grin cry cry

God does not do EVIL.... but a people will reap whatever they sow, be it good or Evil.
Let all of us start to "Do and Support" what is Right and Nigeria will be better, with time.

Lastpage!

BTW: "A man never appreciates his first wife, until he marries a second!" grin grin
Nigerians would have experienced "unending rapture of poverty" ....if Jonathan and his "gang of rapacious thieves" have been left in power for another 4yrs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations Against President Buhari - CNN by sweetgala(m): 4:39pm On Sep 15, 2016
gurunlocker:

It's really hard to cure zombiesm....

Zombeism you call it, I see a situation we have been fortunate to delay until this point in time. I intact think the government is being rather very honest and dutiful in it's addressing of these circumstances.

How else can we address a system where everyone is looking atbtge government for their daily sustainance even private ventures like the banks exposed to the international market for decades depend on government patronage , governors run overbloated governments and the NASS is full of overpayed individuals working part time and receiving full renumerations.

Nigerians really have a flawed system and understanding I wonder why we every thought something reasonable could ever come from it
Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations Against President Buhari - CNN by lookingfly: 5:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
ancientbanana:
shei same thing happened in 1984 Nigeria went into a recession then it's obvious he is Cursed n I guess u share in same curse dats y u side the Cursed one. Y must anytime he rules d economy crumbles. Guy go back n ask questions abt Buhari's austerity of 1985 how ppl suffered
hahaha...... It's too late to ask such question, let's all enjoy the change you guys voted. When we were asking this same imported questions barely 15 months back, they labeled us wailers and all sort of names. Some even said we hate the guy, but now see the repercussion.I had always known buhari had nothing to offer this country. Even from his statements before the elections and controversies surrounding his certificate, I already knew Nigerians are going to suffer if he wins.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian / How Buhari’s Emissaries Met Sowore In Detention - Premium Times / Does The President Have The Constitutional Power To Suspend The Chief Justice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.