Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja (17263 Views)

Identical Twins Who Fooled The Iphone X Face ID / See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 / The First Man To Buy Iphone 7 In The Middle East (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by seacoast(m): 7:40am On Sep 15, 2016
Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by ReverseEngineer: 7:42am On Sep 15, 2016
We Africans are the most mentally enslaved people. Well, Entrepreneurs would keep developing products and we'll keep buying. Smh. Apple Developers, Kudos!

What you don't know is, You too can build your tech skills today..
Become a web developer, acquire programming
skills and Get proficient in Graphics design.
Check my signature for more info..
Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by StoneLucifer: 7:43am On Sep 15, 2016
Apple is really enjoying the money they are making from Nigerians becos Nigerians are so gullible..In 6months from now or less,expect iphone 8 and our usual Nigerians killing themselves to buy one...
Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by dacovajnr: 7:43am On Sep 15, 2016
Government should start Taxing the Riches 5x of what they Tax the Lower n Middle Classes grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by SailorXY: 7:46am On Sep 15, 2016
400k no be money. That's less that £1000 or so. Blame the useless leaders who has ensured the currency has gone to dogs.

3 Likes

Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by skyo78(m): 7:48am On Sep 15, 2016
Op... The iphone 7 is $649 (N272, 580)while the iphone 7 plus is $769 (N322, 980) @ N420 to the dollar.
These are the cheapest prices you can get because it's direct from the Apple store.

So you better expect the 7 plus to sell for about N400k (or very close to it) here in Nigeria for early orders.
Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by SeanDada1(m): 7:49am On Sep 15, 2016
Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by rhymaholic: 7:49am On Sep 15, 2016
All fingers are not equal
Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by skyo78(m): 7:50am On Sep 15, 2016
StoneLucifer:
Apple is really enjoying the money they are making from Nigerians becos Nigerians are so gullible..In 6months from now or less,expect iphone 8 and our usual Nigerians killing themselves to buy one...

The amount of money apple is making from Nigerians is tiny compared to what they make abroad.

3 Likes

Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by AntiWailer: 7:52am On Sep 15, 2016
Useless write up

things are looking upbeat in computer village Ikeja for the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus right

So people go to Computer Village to pre order iPhone 7 ?

I know recession does not stop people from buying iPhone 7 but writing thrash is tiring.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by Cubeet2: 7:54am On Sep 15, 2016
GoldenJAT:
nigerians are not that broke..we just love overheating the POLITY..EVERY1 WANNA SHOW THEY ARE IN THE KNOW HOW BY SHOUTING BUHARI'S NAME UP nd down.
You can say that cos you could afford three square meal a day or the spirit of Zombiesm exist in you.
"Nigerians are not that Broke" What kind of useless comment is that. Despite the government admitting that the country is in Recession.
Call a Spade a Spade. How can a Country be better with people like you, who out of"whatever it is" won't charge up the leaders to do up to per

1 Like

Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by vikeyz(m): 7:54am On Sep 15, 2016
Wow, i wish i had the contact of one person who preordered. I LOVE RICH PEOPLE #deletingcurrentphonecontacts
Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by Haphard(m): 7:55am On Sep 15, 2016
laughin wen i saw this post, who said there aint money, there is money my pipu just that pipu ar spendin it carefully so that thiefs no go come thief them 4auz

1 Like

Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by Tokety7: 7:57am On Sep 15, 2016
While I understand that many are being affected by the current recession which is due to our past cursed decisions during the days of plenty, it's not as terrible as fools are trying to portray it. Yes, things are currently tough but Nigerians are tougher. Only a cursed fool will continue to shout about people dying of hunger everyday and yet unable to share a single picture of at least someone in his household that has died as a result of hunger.

2 Likes

Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by anonimi: 7:58am On Sep 15, 2016

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by lifezone247(m): 7:59am On Sep 15, 2016
herzern:

Early dhiz Morninq... embarassed

Concerninq the post....

Niqerians won't use up to 30% of the iPhone 7 functions.....

The sole/main reason for buyinq the phone is to show off and intimidate people.....
30% ke, bro I knw someone using the iPhone 6s, my brother even whatsapp chat, na problem, Jst making and receiving calls, text massages are read only for bank alert and other info, shikena.

3 Likes

Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by nototribalist: 8:08am On Sep 15, 2016
AntiWailer:
Useless write up

So people go to Computer Village to pre order iPhone 7 ?

I know recession does not stop people from buying iPhone 7 but writing thrash is tiring.
I my self personally saw people pre ordering for the iPhone 7 in slot Ikeja. Where else do we have major phone dealers, oshodi market?

1 Like

Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by nototribalist: 8:09am On Sep 15, 2016
How some girls are feeling about the iPhone 7 runs

4 Likes

Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by oluwaVaz(m): 8:11am On Sep 15, 2016
soberdrunk:
CHAI!! I don die!!!230-290k and i don promise like 9 different hot girls, houserent is around the corner, cars need new tyres! Apple una nor try oooo! Shebi una 4 wait till next year b4 una release am[url][/url][url][/url] angry sad
ntooor

Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by seguno2: 8:13am On Sep 15, 2016
SailorXY:
400k no be money. That's less that £1000 or so. Blame the useless leaders who has ensured the currency has gone to dogs.

What of the useless citizens who allow the useless leaders to rule them?
Why have you excluded them from blame?

1 Like

Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by IVORY2009(m): 8:14am On Sep 15, 2016
Tokety7:
While I understand that many are being affected by the current recession which is due to our past cursed decisions during the days of plenty, it's not as terrible as fools are trying to portray it. Yes, things are currently tough but Nigerians are tougher. Only a cursed fool will continue to shout about people dying of hunger everyday and yet unable to share a single picture of at least someone in his household that has died as a result of hunger.

Demdem

Have u eating this morning? grin
Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by Marlvin(m): 8:16am On Sep 15, 2016
One funny and yet bemusing aspect of it is that some of these lots are gadget illitrates who assume iPhones are merely fashion n selfie photo gadgets.
Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by hustler86(m): 8:19am On Sep 15, 2016
Recession in Nigeria only affects the poor and not all of us, some people are still 'fowosere' I.e throwing money in the air like nva b4. If na lie ask google.
Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by dapsonlou(m): 8:21am On Sep 15, 2016
The OP is day dreaming,

Bag Subtotal $869.00
Free Shipping $0.00
Estimated Tax Edit Zip Code for Estimated Tax Estimated Tax $78.21
Total $947.21
Check Out

Dollar is 420 to 1 that is about 398k naira so how is PC village going to selling it at 290? Meaning they are selling China brand as original
Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by Greenbullet(m): 8:27am On Sep 15, 2016
am ashamed to be a Nigerian, this recession is just a facade of the average Nigeria's frivolousity.every Nigerian want to live above his or her means that's why they scream recession. how can you be ordering iphone7 and be shouting "no money for Nigeria" ,where you see money take buy iPhone 7?
most of the people buying self cannot even use 5% of its features, you waste money buy am later dey shout NO MONEY,THUNDER GO FIRE YOU
www.naijawatch.ml

1 Like

Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by dapsonlou(m): 8:30am On Sep 15, 2016
The phone is only available in 128g and 256g
Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by dapsonlou(m): 8:31am On Sep 15, 2016
skyo78:
Op... The iphone 7 is $649 (N272, 580)while the iphone 7 plus is $769 (N322, 980) @ N420 to the dollar.
These are the cheapest prices you can get because it's direct from the Apple store.

So you better expect the 7 plus to sell for about N400k (or very close to it) here in Nigeria for early orders.

You didn't even add the tax of 7% to the Price.
Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by Orikinla(m): 8:43am On Sep 15, 2016
ajasbaba:
THIS COUNTRY IS NOT BROKE,

PEOPLE JUST HIDE THERE MONEY FOR HOUSE

Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by kennyjodeci(m): 8:44am On Sep 15, 2016
Recession or no recession, me and my guys go dey ball non stop.....Baba God na prayer point be this o

1 Like

Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 15, 2016
Its must be the Itel version of Iphone 7, and it sells for N23,000= grin

1 Like

Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by Thobiy(m): 8:52am On Sep 15, 2016
herzern:

Early dhiz Morninq... embarassed

Concerninq the post....

Niqerians won't use up to 30% of the iPhone 7 functions.....

The sole/main reason for buyinq the phone is to show off and intimidate people.....
Naso

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Need To Instantly Unlock Your Phone? Help Is Here... / Airtel Complete Social BIS Data Plan Now 3GB / Apple Confirms Iphone 8 Is Making A Crackling Sound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.