Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

MY BOYFRIEND STIL TALKS WITH HIS EX - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY BOYFRIEND STIL TALKS WITH HIS EX (2621 Views)

Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY BOYFRIEND STIL TALKS WITH HIS EX by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2016
Nairalanders...I am girl 26 years old.i am only for 5 months with this Nigerian guy..I was the one to aproach him first.He is very good looking.When i met him.he was fresh from brake up.His Nigerian ex girl left him without saying nothing.They were togethet for 9 years in relationship.He was teling me then how much he loved her bt she broke his heart..This guy was good to me..many times he asked help.from.me.coz he has no job..no money..he barrows money from me.n gives me.back..His ex contacted him 1 months back..saying excuses why she just disapeared that time..Now i have her number on whatsapp and her and my.boyfriend are in same time online..It makes me really doubt that they are in contact again or back again...I am.convinced he stil loves her...His ex was never good to him bt he always stayed with her..What should i do now?Should i contact that his ex or what should.i do?pls nairalanders help.me.i love this guy so much
Re: MY BOYFRIEND STIL TALKS WITH HIS EX by arosunshine(m): 3:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
Babe sorry oo, u hear ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY BOYFRIEND STIL TALKS WITH HIS EX by bigtt76(f): 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2016
grin
Re: MY BOYFRIEND STIL TALKS WITH HIS EX by 2dice01: 4:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
take a deep breath Remember you guys are dating not married

1 Like

Re: MY BOYFRIEND STIL TALKS WITH HIS EX by onyekachee(f): 4:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
so sorry dear but the bitter truth is that your man is still very much bonded with that lady,there is nothing you can do about it,don't leave the relationship yet,but while at it,try and be open to other options,don't push other guys away

2 Likes

Re: MY BOYFRIEND STIL TALKS WITH HIS EX by KunleSteel: 4:19pm On Sep 14, 2016
Europija:
Nairalanders...I am girl 26 years old.i am only for 5 months with this Nigerian guy..I was the one to aproach him first.He is very good looking.When i met him.he was fresh from brake up.His Nigerian ex girl left him without saying nothing.They were togethet for 9 years in relationship.He was teling me then how much he loved her bt she broke his heart..This guy was good to me..many times he asked help.from.me.coz he has no job..no money..he barrows money from me.n gives me.back..His ex contacted him 1 months back..saying excuses why she just disapeared that time..Now i have her number on whatsapp and her and my.boyfriend are in same time online..It makes me really doubt that they are in contact again or back again... I am.convinced he stil loves her...His ex was never good to him bt he always stayed with her.. What should i do now?Should i contact that his ex or what should.i do?pls nairalanders help.me.i love this guy so much

They didn't really break up, she just went AWOL.
And now that she's back, the "love" and the "9 years" factor would draw him to her.

You love him, yes.... But he has a choice to make.

1 Like

Re: MY BOYFRIEND STIL TALKS WITH HIS EX by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
Europija:
Nairalanders...I am girl 26 years old.

Don't even think of contacting his ex. That's crazy. And you give yourself unnecessary headache by keeping her contact and watching for when both of them are online. In fact, it's funny.

In my opinion, though, this guy may not really love you. At least not yet. He's probably being nice to you and trying to push things because you're a nice person. A girl he's been with for 9years? That's a whole lot. People don't just get over relationships like that. And moreso, they didn't break up properly. He must have been waiting for her to come back.

Maybe you should stick around a while and asses how he feels about you. Make sure he's not just collecting your money. In this case, he needs to stop talking to his ex, too. It's not healthy. Make your decision from what you observe.

1 Like

Re: MY BOYFRIEND STIL TALKS WITH HIS EX by saintfellow(m): 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2016
Sigh, just dnt jump into conclusion.
sit him down and speak to him like two adults.
tell him that it hurts you to see him converse with his ex.
Drop a rule, no more ex conversation, If he truly loves and appreciate you, he will put an end to his past, but if he fails to agree, then pls move on with your life.
dont suffer for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: MY BOYFRIEND STIL TALKS WITH HIS EX by dollyjoy(f): 4:30pm On Sep 14, 2016
I think you should get your emotions seriously on hold because the guy is not entirely over his ex besides 9yrs isn't a joke, letting go after all the time they spent together isn't all that easy.

1 Like

Re: MY BOYFRIEND STIL TALKS WITH HIS EX by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 14, 2016
Had to check your profile to make sure you're not the girlfriend of my ex. The situation sounds so similar... We broke up (9 years ago though), but we're VERY close now, closer than we ever were.

I don't see anything wrong in him being friends with his ex. Don't expect him to stop talking to her because of you. It would only create issues for you, and the guy.

And, don't expect him to tell you he doesn't feel anything for her. Please! Except it was a nasty break up, those feelings would always be there. smiley

1 Like

Re: MY BOYFRIEND STIL TALKS WITH HIS EX by saintfellow(m): 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2016
LadyMercedes:
Had to check your profile to make sure you're not my ex's girlfriend. The situation sounds so similar... We broke up (9 years ago though), but we're VERY close now, closer than we ever were.

I don't see anything wrong in him being friends with his ex. Don't expect him to stop talking to her because of you. It would only create issues for you, and the guy.

And, don't expect him to tell you he doesn't feel anything for her. Please! Except it was a nasty break up, those feelings would always be there. smiley
ex girlfriend?
as in lesbobo?
Re: MY BOYFRIEND STIL TALKS WITH HIS EX by Souljaboi1: 5:39pm On Sep 14, 2016
LadyMercedes:
Had to check your profile to make sure you're not my ex's girlfriend. The situation sounds so similar... We broke up (9 years ago though), but we're VERY close now, closer than we ever were.

Very true, even at that you don't just kill emotions except they never truly existed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MY BOYFRIEND STIL TALKS WITH HIS EX by AbuMikey(m): 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
Baby, is that You? grin
Re: MY BOYFRIEND STIL TALKS WITH HIS EX by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 14, 2016
saintfellow:
ex girlfriend?
as in lesbobo?

Ex's... it's right there!
Re: MY BOYFRIEND STIL TALKS WITH HIS EX by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2016
Souljaboi1:

Very true, even at that you don't just kill emotions except they never truly existed.

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: MY BOYFRIEND STIL TALKS WITH HIS EX by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2016
Re: MY BOYFRIEND STIL TALKS WITH HIS EX by saintfellow(m): 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Ex's... it's right there!
ok i get it. i don fear b4 o.
Re: MY BOYFRIEND STIL TALKS WITH HIS EX by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2016
saintfellow:
ok i get it. i don fear b4 o.

Lmao! I've rewritten it. cheesy cheesy
Re: MY BOYFRIEND STIL TALKS WITH HIS EX by saintfellow(m): 7:16pm On Sep 14, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Lmao! I've rewritten it. cheesy cheesy
Alright preety, its better now, nice eye balls.
Re: MY BOYFRIEND STIL TALKS WITH HIS EX by wunmi590(m): 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2016
Op, you dont need to really disturb yourself, to the extent ofbgetting sick or calling her, what i have come to believe in relashionship is that, ones somebody is for you, believe me you, the person will forever be yours.

But at the same time, you dont expect your guy to just forget his ex of 9years like that, their would still be some connection, though it might not really be what you ate thinking, but their would surely be some connection.

Just call your man, sit him down and talk to him, am sure he would listen to you if actually you are for him.

1 Like

Re: MY BOYFRIEND STIL TALKS WITH HIS EX by njiasi30(f): 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hmmmm, op ve entered one chance cheesy 2 b honest with u nothing can separate dem, even if dey don't get married to.... D bond will still b dere and dey will forever remain friends. U re hurting urself by checking on dem. U came into his life when he needed a shoulder to lean on and someone 2 assist him 2.

It's either u accept him...and continue to feel insecure or u let go of what u can't change and move on. Such is life dear, so Cheer up wink

1 Like

Re: MY BOYFRIEND STIL TALKS WITH HIS EX by okusebi(m): 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
onyekachee:
so sorry dear but the bitter truth is that your man is still very much bonded with that lady,there is nothing you can do about it,don't leave the relationship yet,but while at it,try and be open to other options,don't push other guys away
perfect advice
Re: MY BOYFRIEND STIL TALKS WITH HIS EX by onyekachee(f): 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
okusebi:

perfect advice
ok
Re: MY BOYFRIEND STIL TALKS WITH HIS EX by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 16, 2016
KunleSteel:

And now that she's back, the "love" and the "9 years" factor would draw him to her.

....yes n it wasnt first time that she disapears like that...what shoulld i do nw?i really love d guy
Re: MY BOYFRIEND STIL TALKS WITH HIS EX by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
njiasi30:
Hmmmm, op ve entered one chance cheesy 2 b honest with u nothing can separate dem, even if dey don't get married to.... D bond will still b dere and dey will forever remain friends. U re hurting urself by checking on dem. U came into his life when he needed a shoulder to lean on and someone 2 assist him 2.

It's either u accept him...and continue to feel insecure or u let go of what u can't change and move on. Such is life dear, so Cheer up wink
ok bt wil.they go back together?he was teling me how he doesnt want her back coz she played him many times...
Re: MY BOYFRIEND STIL TALKS WITH HIS EX by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
wunmi590:
Op, you dont need to really disturb yourself, to the extent ofbgetting sick or calling her, what i have come to believe in relashionship is that, ones somebody is for you, believe me you, the person will forever be yours.

But at the same time, you dont expect your guy to just forget his ex of 9years like that, their would still be some connection, though it might not really be what you ate thinking, but their would surely be some connection.

Just call your man, sit him down and talk to him, am sure he would listen to you if actually you are for him.
....yes i told him my opinion about her he said she is past for him n they canot back.together...how she is not.worth him..
Re: MY BOYFRIEND STIL TALKS WITH HIS EX by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2016
LadyMercedes:
Had to check your profile to make sure you're not the girlfriend of my ex. The situation sounds so similar... We broke up (9 years ago though), but we're VERY close now, closer than we ever were.

....Yes i understand all.that bt i dont want them.to go back.together...i realy locw him
Re: MY BOYFRIEND STIL TALKS WITH HIS EX by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Don't even think of contacting his ex. That's crazy. And you give yourself unnecessary headache by keeping her contact and watching for when both of them are online. In fact, it's funny.

In my opinion, though, this guy may not really love you. At least not yet. He's probably being nice to you and trying to push things because you're a nice person. A girl he's been with for 9years? That's a whole lot. People don't just get over relationships like that. And moreso, they didn't break up properly. He must have been waiting for her to come back.

Maybe you should stick around a while and asses how he feels about you. Make sure he's not just collecting your money. In this case, he needs to stop talking to his ex, too. It's not healthy. Make your decision from what you observe.
.....can i have ur contact pls?
Re: MY BOYFRIEND STIL TALKS WITH HIS EX by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2016
KunleSteel:

....can i have ur contact?
Re: MY BOYFRIEND STIL TALKS WITH HIS EX by njiasi30(f): 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
Europija:
ok bt wil.they go back together?he was teling me how he doesnt want her back coz she played him many times...
He's saying something else and he's doing another. D possibility of den getting back together is dere, u can as well try ur luck but love with ur brain dear and expect d unexpected so u wont b disappointed and heart broken.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEN! Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women / How To Have Sex Last Longer In Bed / Have You Ever Found Yourself In An Inconsistent Relationship???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.