Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Don't Be With A Poor Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Be With A Poor Man (505 Views)

Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be With A Poor Man by Mist100: 3:56pm On Sep 14, 2016
By my definition a poor man is not exactly one without money, but a man lacking knowledge on how to handle money. However monetize you are, poverty starts from a poor mindset. So if your spouse has any of these deficiencies then he has a poor mindset.

He likes to borrow without paying
He is extravagant
His business is questionable

1. He likes to borrow without paying .
This sort of man can hardly live within his means. He blows off all he has and finally resorts to borrowing. He starts a small business for you and starts borrowing from the business the very next month until he runs the business aground. When the business finally collapses he turns around to blame you for not being a good business woman.

2. He is extravagant
He spends lavishly on luxury items not minding what to spend tomorrow. His mindset is that of faith, because he believes he will hammer tomorrow. He forgets life is not exactly designed like that. He is the type that will win a contract of N25,000,000 today then buys a Ferari he can’t maintain while living in a rented apartment. When you try to caution him for his over spending he labels you a small thinker or the witch slowing his business.
He is concerned about people’s perception of him so he flaunts affluence even if it is on a loan. I can only say sorry if you commit to him.

3. His business is questionable
He makes money but the source is shrouded. They are commonly into advance free fraud “419” or drug peddling. He swindles people off their hard earned money without a drop of remorse. He has a degree but no job because of his refusal to update himself with useful industry skills.
Nne, if you dine with a man whose sole means of income is stealing from others thereby causing them to commit suicide, I need you to proof your innocence to me.

For the FUNNY and FREE MP3 Version send an email to maxwellisioro@gmail.com

SOURCE: www.maxwellisioro..com.ng

Re: Don't Be With A Poor Man by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2016
This is funny. grin
Re: Don't Be With A Poor Man by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 14, 2016
asuo27:
This is funny. grin
what's funny their?
Re: Don't Be With A Poor Man by Surfboard(m): 4:16pm On Sep 14, 2016
Una no dey tire for this topic? It's getting boring abeg.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be With A Poor Man by olac21(m): 4:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
oh thanks ma'am..we appreciate
Re: Don't Be With A Poor Man by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
Lucaz:
what's funny their?
Is "there" not "their".
Re: Don't Be With A Poor Man by firstking01(m): 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2016
Re: Don't Be With A Poor Man by Syvyd199: 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley

(1) (Reply)

Why You Are Only His Sidechick Not His Real Chick / How I Destroyed My Life By Marrying The Wrong Man - Must Read The Ex-change. / Love Machine Sexual Assault: Victim Enjoyed Insertion - Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.