Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,051 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) (79937 Views)

SARS Officer Killed In His In-laws Place 10 Days After Wedding In Rivers. Photos / Norsemen Confraternity Members On The Streets Of Okrika In Rivers. Photos / How I Was Robbed This Morning By A "One Chance" Syndicate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by mekleelex200(m): 6:04pm On Sep 14, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
I think its because robbery is meant for men not women...loool

Lol you are funny but there is truth in your utterance

1 Like

Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by Chinaka2014(m): 6:06pm On Sep 14, 2016
Everyday na for thief One day for the Owner. See disgrace

1 Like

Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by fortunateice(m): 6:06pm On Sep 14, 2016
That guy in the pic holding his erected d*ck cause of the unclad lady.. Will be like dam!...
CRIME pays, untill you are caught.

2 Likes

Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by wizoo(m): 6:07pm On Sep 14, 2016
Please, the police should try not to spear these people because so many persons have become victims to these one chance people. Wednesday is their usual days while port Harcourt- Aba Road and East West road within Saakpenwa and Akpajo are their roots

2 Likes

Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by shellman: 6:07pm On Sep 14, 2016
TrueSenator:
This is absolute lawlessness and abuse of Human Rightsangry angry angry angry angry angry Must you naked the lady angry angry angry angry angry Ok...why naked only the lady angry angry angry angry angry angry
This PMB administration is gradually introducing public disregard for human rights angry angry angry angry angry Atleast not from the law enforcement officers like Police angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Where are the HUMAN RIGHT LAWYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cry cry cry cry Take up this case and make a decent. name for yourself cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Click 'Like' if you agree with me
Can't you for once appreciate the kindness, mercy &magnanimity of the Police for preventing the public from lynching these criminal to death. Considering the austere, situation in the country now,they should be torn to pieces &shreds

3 Likes

Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by urchman3000(m): 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
Are u begging for likes??

1 Like

Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 14, 2016
The man whose shirt has blue and red be like, "So, this is my life! Chai!"

1 Like

Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by adedayo3193(m): 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
egopersonified:
what nonsense is this? why was the woman alone stripped? what do you guys want to see that you haven't seen before? what rubbish? mtcheeeeew

I have not seen it b4 o
Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
Y strip the woman half unclad and leave the other guys clothed.. .nawa for some people

C as all of them gather dey look wetin I no wan talk

1 Like

Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by polygamist: 6:13pm On Sep 14, 2016
bejeiodus:
Nigerians and their voyeuristic behavior. Why did they UnCloth the woman and left the man with his clothes on?
Na breast them dey after to see. Trust men na
Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 14, 2016
cool.....People Think na Only Bribe we sabi to dey collect !

Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by ted1741: 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
pity
Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
What is that dude hiding there? A boner?

1 Like

Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 6:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
DMerciful:
Someone stole N2million you're talking of giving her clothes to cover her breast after saving her from jungle justice. Is the exposed breast the most important thing or the two million she stole?

Why were her accomplices fully clothed??

Is removing her top a punitive method for stealing??

1 Like

Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by NaLaugh: 6:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
bejeiodus:
Nigerians and their voyeuristic behavior. Why did they UnCloth the woman and left the man with his clothes on?

They never fail to cease any opportunity for sanctioned perversion. It's crazy.

1 Like

Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
Follow the straght line...you can never get lost! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
No Names? undecided
Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by princeonx: 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
TrueSenator:
This is absolute lawlessness and abuse of Human Rightsangry angry angry angry angry angry Must you naked the lady angry angry angry angry angry Ok...why naked only the lady angry angry angry angry angry angry
This PMB administration is gradually introducing public disregard for human rights angry angry angry angry angry Atleast not from the law enforcement officers like Police angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Where are the HUMAN RIGHT LAWYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cry cry cry cry Take up this case and make a decent name for yourself cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Human RIGHT for the thief abi the person they steal him money? Human right koor, human left nii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by Khameal007(m): 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
I did nor say they should not arrest one chancers ooo.. but what the Bleep is wrong with Nigerians... every small thing they will want to see breast... imagine a policeman standing there and staring at a bare chested lady.... if this was in a foreign country... the police officer would remove his jacket and give to the lady sharp sharp... that lady has her own rights o... bloody perverts... nonsense.

1 Like

Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by delors(m): 6:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
Lol...all eyes on the lady's fallen olympus...lol awon odaran jatijati.

1 Like

Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by Tamakay(m): 6:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
Naija why are we this animalistic? What is the rationale of making that woman half naked? Maybe just trying to use her to recharge their batteries in between their legs

1 Like

Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 14, 2016
Sure looks like the fool that stole my Infinix Hot Note... Na God catch them.
Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by GatJokez(f): 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
bejeiodus:

So they can catch a free look LOL
Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
Such a beauty
Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
domopps:
The woman doesn't know what she's into yet for the 1st 2 night in Nigerian cell she would be raped and molested by Nigerian police and in the next one week she would pushed to inter cell and after like 3 months prison would come for evacuation cus of cell congestion where she might never have freedom again.....her 1st case hearing in court might be in the next 6 years and if care not taking she would die in prison.............what does it profit a man!

Cheeeeeers
Choice how come u have the unedited picture? You have quite an insight on what awaits that woman. Typed from experience ryt.... Can't wait for that Govt that will totally dismantle and Cleanse the NPF thoroughly
Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by distilledwalex(m): 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
madridguy:
Just look at how matured man/woman disgraced themselves cuz of money.
Na cos of wetin make dem disgrace demsevs na.. Cos of stone ba
Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
Why Partial stripping Oh no!!
Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by iniobong1616: 6:37pm On Sep 14, 2016
TrueSenator:

Where are the HUMAN RIGHT LAWYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cry cry cry cry Take up this case and make a decent name for yourself cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Sense u no get, is it Buhari dat ask dem to unclad d woman? Does he even know something like dis happen. always reason well b4 u spk.

1 Like

Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by Khameal007(m): 6:37pm On Sep 14, 2016
Khameal007:
I did nor say they should not arrest one chancers ooo.. but what the Bleep is wrong with Nigerians... every small thing they will want to see breast... imagine a policeman standing there and staring at a bare chested lady.... if this was in a foreign country... the police officer would remove his jacket and give to the lady sharp sharp... that lady has her own rights o... bloody perverts... nonsense.

nairaland admins.. please stop changing my what the 'F. U. C. k.' to what the 'bleep' ... I know what I'm typing.... I did nor make mistake it's 'f. u. c. k. ' i wanted to type... nawa...
if you people continue editing my stuff... whenever I want to comment ...I will pick a pen and paper and write my comments... then snap it and upload it... and when you see it the 'f' word would be the least of your worries.

2 Likes

Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by agabaI23(m): 6:39pm On Sep 14, 2016
bejeiodus:
Exactly my thought...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) / "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy / If A Handsome Guy Like Pastor Biodun Rapes My Daughter, I'll Buy Him Drink- Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.