Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) (79962 Views)

SARS Officer Killed In His In-laws Place 10 Days After Wedding In Rivers. Photos / Norsemen Confraternity Members On The Streets Of Okrika In Rivers. Photos / How I Was Robbed This Morning By A "One Chance" Syndicate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by tee4naija(m): 8:18pm On Sep 14, 2016
herzern:

I must be honest with yhu....

YOU DIDNT MAKE ANY IOTA OF SENSE!!!....

As senseless as Koro!
Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by GoldenJAT(m): 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
TrueSenator:
This is absolute lawlessness and abuse of Human Rightsangry angry angry angry angry angry Must you naked the lady angry angry angry angry angry Ok...why naked only the lady angry angry angry angry angry angry
This PMB administration is gradually introducing public disregard for human rights angry angry angry angry angry Atleast not from the law enforcement officers like Police angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Where are the HUMAN RIGHT LAWYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cry cry cry cry Take up this case and make a decent name for yourself cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Click 'Like' if you agree with me
comments like this 1,makes me wonder if some people type with their brain at all!!!TUFIAKWA

1 Like

Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by archieandrews1: 8:30pm On Sep 14, 2016
That policeman trigger no get any cover(guard or anything wey dey dey call am), if his hand squeeze am by mistake after he has cocked
Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2016
Why dem expose the woman bosoms and allow the men gadge up?
Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by metallisc(m): 8:40pm On Sep 14, 2016
charijee:
Why strip her and leave her fellow cohorts (men) fully clothed ....I have and will never subscribe to parading suspects unclad

That asides.....glad they were apprehended.....Rivers must be free from these hoodlums.....

1 Like

Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 14, 2016
it's official, the police officers will rape her in the cell, perverts everywhere
Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by Cathony(m): 9:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
bejeiodus:
Nigerians and their voyeuristic behavior. Why did they UnCloth the woman and left the man with his clothes on?
I tire oh...bunch of pillocks
Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by MadCow1: 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2016
Why is the woman naked though.. angry
Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by tonysmart41(m): 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2016
I tire ooo even woman sef
Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by edudguy(m): 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
TrueSenator:
This is absolute lawlessness and abuse of Human Rightsangry angry angry angry angry angry Must you naked the lady angry angry angry angry angry Ok...why naked only the lady angry angry angry angry angry angry
This PMB administration is gradually introducing public disregard for human rights angry angry angry angry angry Atleast not from the law enforcement officers like Police angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Where are the HUMAN RIGHT LAWYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cry cry cry cry Take up this case and make a decent name for yourself cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Yeah blame it on buhari
Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by ayox2003: 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
bejeiodus:
Nigerians and their voyeuristic behavior. Why did they UnCloth the woman and left the man with his clothes on?

When one thinks he has seen it all of the animalistic behaivour of Nigerians, another one pops up like a dated sap.

What disturbs me is the process: they to took off her clothe and then unhooked the bra. What kinda man freaking does that? And then the guys are virtually untouched as their vests are on.

Such digust!

Frawzey.
Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by Franky826: 10:04pm On Sep 14, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
A 'One Chance' syndicate which specializes in duping unsuspecting victims was today smashed after a "successful" operation in Rivers State. According to a witness, they were nabbed after collecting N2 million from one innocent guy along Cottage Hospital Roumubiakani, Port-Harcourt.

The woman among them was partially stripped unclad as she was paraded alongside her cohorts. They were later taken away by policemen who prevented them from being lynched...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/see-what-they-did-to-one-chance.html

These guys are so lucky a woman was among them. If not they would have been burnt with tyres

1 Like

Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 10:15pm On Sep 14, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by Deputyvictor(m): 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2016
This is total rubbish

why unclad the woman alone, the Men nko?

If you really want to naked them it should be for all, not the woman alone[code][/code]

Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by systemz(m): 10:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
Eowriand389:
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
I know say na new comer.
Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by ialife: 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
These exact people robbed me twice. that woman is actually very wicked, she is worse than d men, she deserves more
Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 10:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
Lol...they were nabbed in front of Chicken Republic. Yeye thieves
Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by Zionage(m): 10:38pm On Sep 14, 2016
One chance robbery is rampant in Port Harcourt. The ladies among them are more dangerous as they deceive unsuspecting members of the public. End of the road. For them shaaa...hope say police no go take bribe and release them
Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by aubventure: 11:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
herzern:

I must be honest with yhu....
YOU DIDNT MAKE ANY IOTA OF SENSE!!!....

God bless you
Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 14, 2016
Vaseline crew where are u! Com and chop am
Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by Caseless: 12:02am On Sep 15, 2016
bejeiodus:
just my question. Those dogs are always quick to strip women. It's unfair.
Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by noziz(m): 1:36am On Sep 15, 2016
See booby o!!
Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by Cletus77(m): 2:10am On Sep 15, 2016
thank God dat they didn't take the laws into their hands cos na naija life
Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by vickoozy(m): 4:00am On Sep 15, 2016
bejeiodus:

You never can tell, maybe she was sweating grin
Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by lastpage: 5:02am On Sep 15, 2016
TrueSenator:

The abuse of "human right" started when they took somebody's money and threw him out of a moving vehicle or is that person not deserving of human rights as well?

The guy could easily have died.....upon his money? Human Rights indeed.

Stop focusing on the "woman's chest" and read the story properly!

Its just an "occupational hazard".
next time, she should take to a teaching job. undecided

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by obontami: 5:43am On Sep 15, 2016
Omo see big and yellow pawpaw bwest

grin
Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by Fourwinds: 6:17am On Sep 15, 2016
akankemi1:
What is d point of stripping her
some people wants to see her boobi...

they call it disgrace

1 Like

Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by Fourwinds: 6:22am On Sep 15, 2016
2dugged:
it's official, the police officers will rape her in the cell, perverts everywhere
how you take know
Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by Rozaystunna(m): 6:56am On Sep 15, 2016
charijee:
Why strip her and leave her fellow cohorts (men) fully clothed ....I have and will never subscribe to parading suspects unclad

That asides.....glad they were apprehended.....Rivers must be free from these hoodlums.....
look at your life smiley smiley
Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by Rozaystunna(m): 6:58am On Sep 15, 2016
Amastermovic:

Ask Google.. what's so special about the woman breast at least she's on trouser..

since u gals show cleavages abii na wettin self since then the breast is of no value again... ordinary chest...

abii If the man is not on top would u ever complain
Oga you are making sense
Re: 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) by charijee(f): 6:59am On Sep 15, 2016
Rozaystunna:
look at your life smiley smiley
Look and tell me what you see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy / If A Handsome Guy Like Pastor Biodun Rapes My Daughter, I'll Buy Him Drink- Lady / Armed Robber Execution In 1972 At Bar Beach Lagos (Disturbing Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.