Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Useless Governor Of Akwa Ibom State And IBB Way Close To State's Secretariat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Useless Governor Of Akwa Ibom State And IBB Way Close To State's Secretariat (1449 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Abacha And IBB Laughing And Holding Hands In 1986 / SGF Babachir Lawal Reacts To His Suspension, Speaks To State House Reporters / Mad Man At Lagos State Secretariat Alausa Demanding To See Ambode(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Useless Governor Of Akwa Ibom State And IBB Way Close To State's Secretariat by dimieprincess(f): 5:06pm On Sep 14, 2016
I am of the PDP but I am so ashamed of Governor Udom Emmanuel, he is the worst governor currently in Nigeria.

See below IBB Way, I Will post Ekpenyong Road off Government's house tomorrow.

Two lanes too is an eyesore and all we called hear is jingles unforeseen diversification
Re: Useless Governor Of Akwa Ibom State And IBB Way Close To State's Secretariat by AtlanticBreeze: 5:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
It is a pity that the 2 best governors of the last dispensation (Sullivan Chime and Godswill Akpabio) were succeeded by mediocres. smh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Useless Governor Of Akwa Ibom State And IBB Way Close To State's Secretariat by dimieprincess(f): 5:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
pls hold on, the pictures are coming. The delay is not intentional, the network is poor

1 Like

Re: Useless Governor Of Akwa Ibom State And IBB Way Close To State's Secretariat by Oblitz(m): 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
Ok
Re: Useless Governor Of Akwa Ibom State And IBB Way Close To State's Secretariat by dimieprincess(f): 5:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
IBB Way, beside Idongesit Nkanga State Secretariat

Re: Useless Governor Of Akwa Ibom State And IBB Way Close To State's Secretariat by psucc(m): 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2016
Honestly, Udom is more stingy than Buhari.
I don't see him doing much.
Re: Useless Governor Of Akwa Ibom State And IBB Way Close To State's Secretariat by dimieprincess(f): 6:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
More pictures

Re: Useless Governor Of Akwa Ibom State And IBB Way Close To State's Secretariat by dimieprincess(f): 6:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
psucc:
Honestly, Udom is more stingy than Buhari.

I don't see him doing much.
Buhari is a saint in where Udom is except his violation of human rights. Nothing is kicking in Akwa Ibom and all he says is "da'ka'da"
Re: Useless Governor Of Akwa Ibom State And IBB Way Close To State's Secretariat by meezynetwork(m): 7:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
Uyo is becoming a mess. Economic activities is slowing down
Re: Useless Governor Of Akwa Ibom State And IBB Way Close To State's Secretariat by Blue3k(m): 7:45pm On Sep 14, 2016
This guy's a clown of a man. He has his face on ever Street pole like narcissistic. People should put his face on potholes and flood roads in uyo. Then look at airport road. Half the solar powered lights don't work.

I find it hard to believe Akwa Ibom potential is squandered so easily. Isn't their continuity of government plans.
Re: Useless Governor Of Akwa Ibom State And IBB Way Close To State's Secretariat by Abagworo(m): 7:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
meezynetwork:
Uyo is becoming a mess. Economic activities is slowing down

It is not only Uyo but all of Nigeria as we have economic melt down resulting from many factors including a well above average record of rainfalls and resultant flooding. Has it occured to anyone that it rained everyday from 1st of August till today 14th September?
Re: Useless Governor Of Akwa Ibom State And IBB Way Close To State's Secretariat by rozayx5(m): 7:28am On Sep 15, 2016
Abagworo:

It is not only Uyo but all of Nigeria as we have economic melt down resulting from many factors including a well above average record of rainfalls and resultant flooding. Has it occured to anyone that it rained everyday from 1st of August till today 14th September?

hmm udom.no just try bros

the guy if am to rate him
1/10

everthing in the state capital.dead only govt house is booming. sharing cntracts with his sisters brother etc

how much be school to renovate? there are states that collect less revenue but one or two things are working. this one streetlight at night complete darkness. streets a lot have spoilt etc
Re: Useless Governor Of Akwa Ibom State And IBB Way Close To State's Secretariat by dimieprincess(f): 8:03am On Sep 16, 2016
More pictures on popular IBB way, I snapped it on my way to work. Someone should please invite EFCC to Akwa Ibom
Re: Useless Governor Of Akwa Ibom State And IBB Way Close To State's Secretariat by dimieprincess(f): 8:04am On Sep 16, 2016
pictures

(1) (Reply)

Labor Activist Akele Interrupted For Speaking In Favor Of Biafra(video) / Nigerians Blasts Fayose's Aide, Lere Olayinka For This Tweet / Nigerian Listed For High Rank In U.S. Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.