Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

See What This Guy Said About Buhari That Could Land Him In Jail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What This Guy Said About Buhari That Could Land Him In Jail (3711 Views)

"It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message / The "Buhari" That Returned May Be His "Clone". Science Proof / Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Guy Said About Buhari That Could Land Him In Jail by Rayloverscrib: 6:00am On Sep 15, 2016
Now that this man throws people into jail anyhow, what do you think about this guy and this epic statement of his?

Re: See What This Guy Said About Buhari That Could Land Him In Jail by eleojo23: 6:02am On Sep 15, 2016
The guy is not alone on this.

Many people want him out.

The people's anger is that they were scammed into voting for him and that they are stuck with this disaster for another 3 years.

So if you take statistics, it is not only this guy that wants him out of that seat.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Guy Said About Buhari That Could Land Him In Jail by petrov10: 6:06am On Sep 15, 2016
so?
apart from zombies, who wouldnt undecided

23 Likes

Re: See What This Guy Said About Buhari That Could Land Him In Jail by MadamExcellency: 6:10am On Sep 15, 2016
He just wished? Nothing more than one of those unrealistic wishes most people make everyday.

I wish I can go to heaven alive.

6 Likes

Re: See What This Guy Said About Buhari That Could Land Him In Jail by Junior66(m): 6:13am On Sep 15, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: See What This Guy Said About Buhari That Could Land Him In Jail by EternalTruths: 6:13am On Sep 15, 2016
But it didn't land anyone in jail during the reign of the best president (Jonathan) Nigerian ever had.

22 Likes

Re: See What This Guy Said About Buhari That Could Land Him In Jail by mhizAnnie(f): 6:16am On Sep 15, 2016
There are so many people who share the same view not just him

22 Likes

Re: See What This Guy Said About Buhari That Could Land Him In Jail by dnawah(m): 6:22am On Sep 15, 2016
Rayloverscrib:
Now that this man throws people into jail anyhow, what do you think about this guy and this epic statement of his?
only if he is not democratic enough,or he does not understand it meaning.this is not 1983 o!

7 Likes

Re: See What This Guy Said About Buhari That Could Land Him In Jail by Abeymills(m): 6:27am On Sep 15, 2016
Zombies will love 2 hear efcc daura secret service don arrest d guy yeye pipu yeye govt

18 Likes

Re: See What This Guy Said About Buhari That Could Land Him In Jail by mercichoco(f): 6:28am On Sep 15, 2016
mhizAnnie:
There are so many people who share the same view not just him
I'm not excluded, though i don't have the mind.

10 Likes

Re: See What This Guy Said About Buhari That Could Land Him In Jail by amagunnerfan: 6:41am On Sep 15, 2016
eleojo23:
The guy is not alone on this.

Many people want him out.

The people's anger is that they were scammed into voting for him and that they are stuck with this disaster for another 3 years.

So if you take statistics, it is not only this guy that wants him out of that seat.

If you are learned, which I doubt, you will know having something in mind and putting it in writing like that idiot has done is different.

He can be jailed and if he was in a western country, he would be jailed. You people should spend sometimes improving yourselves rather than the constant entitlement mentality.
Re: See What This Guy Said About Buhari That Could Land Him In Jail by clydedaniels(m): 6:43am On Sep 15, 2016
So wishing the president dead is a crime... then half of Nigeria and every other country are criminals... undecided

9 Likes

Re: See What This Guy Said About Buhari That Could Land Him In Jail by eleojo23: 6:43am On Sep 15, 2016
amagunnerfan:
If you are learned, which I doubt, you will know having something in mind and putting it in writing like that idiot has done is different.

He can be jailed and if he was in a western country, he would be jailed. You people should spend sometimes improving yourselves rather than the constant entitlement mentality.
You are only saying this because it concerns Buhari.

You can deny it as much as you want but the fact is that many people are angry with Buhari's directionless government.
He should get his acts together.

14 Likes

Re: See What This Guy Said About Buhari That Could Land Him In Jail by Okaakoko(m): 6:44am On Sep 15, 2016
think am well o.
Re: See What This Guy Said About Buhari That Could Land Him In Jail by somehowpenis(m): 6:52am On Sep 15, 2016
More than half of the populace share same view

4 Likes

Re: See What This Guy Said About Buhari That Could Land Him In Jail by Moblord(m): 6:56am On Sep 15, 2016
freedom of expression, freedom of speech

5 Likes

Re: See What This Guy Said About Buhari That Could Land Him In Jail by AntiWailer: 6:56am On Sep 15, 2016
If they pick the cursed Bastar*d.

Wailers and their PDP looters desperate for protection will scream Tyrant.

You are threatening the President Of A Country with Gun Shot.
Re: See What This Guy Said About Buhari That Could Land Him In Jail by Tallesty1(m): 6:58am On Sep 15, 2016
Even the OP is not safe cause he liked the post

5 Likes

Re: See What This Guy Said About Buhari That Could Land Him In Jail by omowolewa: 6:59am On Sep 15, 2016
I pity Buhari, he needs to make Nigerian believe in the sincerity of his Leadership.

4 Likes

Re: See What This Guy Said About Buhari That Could Land Him In Jail by Bobandgreat: 7:02am On Sep 15, 2016
Buhari should be shot. He shoots a lot of people with his deadly economic AK47.
Re: See What This Guy Said About Buhari That Could Land Him In Jail by thunder74(m): 7:03am On Sep 15, 2016
AntiWailer:
If they pick the cursed Bastar*d.

Wailers and their PDP looters desperate for protection will scream Tyrant.

You are threatening the President Of A Country with Gun Shot.
The guy may be referring to the other Buhari, I mean the dog named Buhari. Cant see where he mentioned or refer to the President here.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Guy Said About Buhari That Could Land Him In Jail by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 15, 2016
No weapon fashioned against buhari shall prosper. He will rule us till 2023
Re: See What This Guy Said About Buhari That Could Land Him In Jail by eleojo23: 7:07am On Sep 15, 2016
irunooboo:
grin
Re: See What This Guy Said About Buhari That Could Land Him In Jail by eleojo23: 7:07am On Sep 15, 2016
If I were buhari, I would ask myself "what am i doing wrong that is making me to lose goodwill among the citizens ?"
Then I would try to make changes.

But the guy is just stubborn and to make matters worse he is surrounded by many sycophants.

4 Likes

Re: See What This Guy Said About Buhari That Could Land Him In Jail by vedaxcool(m): 7:09am On Sep 15, 2016
I see brain dead wailers egging the fool on as if when shit hit the fan they will stand by him.

A Medford man arrested Thursday for threatening President Barack Obama told FBI agents last month he didn't actually want to hurt anyone but would "punch Obama in the nose" because the president makes him angry.

He told them, as well, that the fatal state police shooting of activist Robert "LaVoy" Finicum was the catalyst for other threats he made against FBI agents, according to a criminal complaint filed Friday in U.S. District Court.

John Martin Roos
Jackson County Sheriff's Office

John Martin Roos, 61, was arrested after a search warrant was served at his apartment. Authorities found four pipe bombs and four loaded guns in the apartment, according to the complaint. They also found hundreds of rounds of ammunition.

Members of the Oregon State Police Explosives Unit "rendered the (pipe bomb) devices safe," the FBI said.

Regarding his online posts, Roos said he "can't help the way I feel," according to the complaint. He also said his social media posts are a way he "blows off steam."

Finicum was fatally shot in late January as law enforcement officers attempted to arrest him and other people involved in the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge occupation.

Roos wasn't home when the search warrant was served, but authorities found him outside the Veterans Affairs Southern Oregon Rehabilitation Center & Clinics in nearby White City, the complaint said. They found a loaded pistol under a floor mat in his truck.

The FBI said he's facing charges of threatening the president of the United States and using an interstate facility to transit threats.

Roos posted threats to assassinate Obama to Facebook and Twitter, as well as threats to shoot FBI agents, according to the complaint.

He posted to Facebook on Jan. 31, 2016, that "FBI acts like they are something to be feared after ambushing American patriots in Oregon ... We will snipe them with hunting rifles everywhere."

And a Twitter account under his name with the username @indnjohnpatriot posted on Feb. 14, 2016, "I am going to assassinate Obama."

The complaint said Roos told authorities "he doesn't have the physical ability to carry through on his statements."

He is being held in the Jackson County Jail in Medford, according to jail records.
http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2016/04/medford_man_accused_of_threate.html

Even the US won't tolerate such foolery.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Guy Said About Buhari That Could Land Him In Jail by popez: 7:22am On Sep 15, 2016
irunooboo:

Buhari will do what? sad

7 Likes

Re: See What This Guy Said About Buhari That Could Land Him In Jail by pxDharniel(m): 7:34am On Sep 15, 2016
Well, I'd like to see the police or dss try to arrest more than half of the population of Nigerians and citizens of other countries who share the same sentiment as the guy.

2 Likes

Re: See What This Guy Said About Buhari That Could Land Him In Jail by HtwoOw: 7:42am On Sep 15, 2016
And when dss storms his home town looking for him, you people will start #TyrantBuhari on Twitter

Buhari doesn't need to do anything, someone just has to retweet that to NPF or DSS and then it'll be a case of sleeping yanga that trouble woke up

Never threaten a sitting president
Re: See What This Guy Said About Buhari That Could Land Him In Jail by BlackSeptember: 7:47am On Sep 15, 2016
mercichoco:
I'm not excluded, though i don't have the mind.
How can you feel recession when you are supposed to have a boyfriend

1 Like

Re: See What This Guy Said About Buhari That Could Land Him In Jail by lecturerdabo(m): 7:50am On Sep 15, 2016
Here in nl, we have our way of getting public opinion!

If you support the guy click "LIKE"

If not click "SHARE"

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Must Learn How To Listen To Advice To Aviod What Is About To Happen- IBB / Breaking News-Asari Dokubo Strong Message Has Millions Of Benue People Waking Up / BREAKING: Russia Is Now In Asia - See Government Of Nigeria's Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.